Star vs the Forces of Bug Love

There is no love purer than from a girl with six arms to hug you with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DvLyQhDgA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder Star and Marco are cute and perfect together!

The CIA is monitoring star butterfly and have big plans for her. They're the real villain for season 3.

Other places where Star Butterfly has hearts.

>Star's Cheeks

It's a cartoon, it tends to exaggerate character physics, Marco has taken beatings and came out like nothing happened.
Also the decapitation thing was probably just a one-off gag if mewmans were invincible they wouldn't need armor fighting off a bunch of reptiles(reference to Moon's tapestry) with blade weapons.

The scene with the calzone telling a mewman they were going to choke to death and crush by a giant and the scene where Star remarks that she "almost died" after barely dodging her wand that was travelling at a fraction of the speed of a bullet imply that mewmans aren't impervious to death by physical causes

Edited complete set, when?

In Starfan13's room. She collects her mewberty hearts and eat them.

Daily reminder that Star is smart, brave & strong girl.

I bet season 3, the guys in black suits and black glasses will begin asking marco if he's seen any strange activity lately. No way they wouldn't just let star stay there without them keeping an eye on her.

>if mewmans were invincible they wouldn't need armor fighting off a bunch of reptiles
grabbing a cactus wouldn't kill a human, yet a human would much rather wear gloves before doing so.

even if they all can survive decapitation, losing your entire body below neck sounds like an unpleasant option.

>Star remarks that she "almost died" after barely dodging her wand
to be fair, it was going to hit her directly in the head. maybe Mewmans stay alive as long as their brain is intact?

I talked to a lot of female friends I have who always watch drama and romance shows, told them the backstory and the characters in general, and ultimately asked where they felt season 3 was heading.

They all agreed Marco will realize his feelings for Star, a relationship between them is uncertain however, but that this show had the coolest romantic sub plot they've heard of. Most of the stuff they watch is relationships they wish they had, but that nothing hit them harder than my description of Star and Marco's friendship road to love.

if bladed weapons give mewmans a hard time then what would bullets which can deliver a vastly higher force of impact than a blade wielded by a strong person do to a mewman? Do you remember that part in the comics where Moon was almost assassinated with a dagger?

>maybe Mewmans stay alive as long as their brain is intact?
what about how the calzone said that that guy was going to die by choking on a calzone

what if star was s girl reviewer on the internet

Nobody's arguing Mewmans are invulnerable, they can just take way more punishment than a human.

>what about how the calzone said that that guy was going to die by choking on a calzone
The calzone was joking.
But brain death via asphyxiation could still probably kill them, yes.

>what about how the calzone said that that guy was going to die by choking on a calzone
the calzone itself meant it as a joke, and the real cause of his death was a giant sitting on his face - again, the cranial damage

also you can stab people in the face and head, too. i agree with you that bullets would be useful against Mewmans, they never were implied to be completely immutable to physical harm, after all

She lacks the tits for male attention on the internet.

She makes up for it in shoulders.

>you talk like your hymen is still intact

Tits aren't strictly necessary.

What's the deal with stars creepy cross shaped bug vajayjay?

There were plenty of shit that would have killed humans in this episode but didn't
youtube.com/watch?v=5DvLyQhDgA8

also, in Mewberty, Star dropped Oscar probably above a hundred feet and he didn't even give a fuck

People like gross headcanons sometimes.

>also, in Mewberty, Star dropped Oscar probably above a hundred feet and he didn't even give a fuck
Because he's a vampire

>the calzone itself meant it as a joke
even as a joke, it was still considered a valid /believable cause of death

> they never were implied to be completely immutable to physical harm, after all
that's what I'm arguing with the other anons about

>Tfw the CIA is the ones plotting to put Eclipsa in power and has been operating with Toffee since the 60's

I would find this completely believable.

Does it have teeth?

>moderate monsters

>Star on the left
>Jackie pointing
>Princess Marco in the dress

many

The CIA has secretly been planning a war on mewni so toffee can win during the chaos

I think we only have a few hardcore Jarco supporters who would say otherwise. I think most people here would agree with you however.

Didn't she start shoving dudes in a cocoon or some shit?

>user, it's a beautiful day out! We should go do something! C'mon let's go to the park!

Ok!

I can believe the show exaggerating some recoveries from injuries (ex. no one's complaining about Marco getting tossed around by Marco's but being fine after the fight) but when you show a character literally getting decapitated in a show that isn't fuckin Looney Tunes or some shit, you've kinda crossed the line where it can be said "it's a gag." Like that's way too abnormal to ignore.

Though I also wouldn't say it applies to every single Mewman, but I do think it implies Mewmans can take more than humans.

I'd say it's more likely maybe that guy's specific family or even just him has that ability (like different Mewmans can maybe withstand different things?), but once the show's twice mentioned and shown a guy surviving decapitation you can no longer write that off. At the very least it means some Mewmans can survive it.

It's raining hard outside add flooding is an issue from the tornado that passed

Can we really go back to slice-of-life and magical adventures next season?
How weird are things going to be between Star and Marco when they meet up? Even if they're just happy to see each other again and agree to put the question behind them, are they going to feel weird moments of sexual tension when they're together?
Even if they can go back to being friends and hang out okay, will that even be an option? Moon took Star home because Toffee is an imminent threat to the kingdom, is she really going to let Star just hang around with her friends when Toffee could attack at any moment?

>Marco getting tossed around by Marco's
>Maroc's

I think I was going to say "monsters" or "monster arm" or something there.

Though Marco does injure himself through his own spaghetti at times so I'm gonna let that stand

I am an IMMENSE social cripple, but I love Star so much I would go with her anyway.

MARCO WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT READING MY JOURNAL

>ywn go to the park and relax in the sunshine with Star

It has proboscis.

for some reason it kind of blows my mind that now the majority of the cast has canon full names

>Starco happens in season 3, but Star cheats on Marco with a good looking character from Mewni in the season finale

Would you want Marco to forgive Star?

It's +2'C right now where I live, Star.
Not the best idea of yours.

MARCO WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT JERKING OFF INTO MY PANTIES
Feel like she probably forgets to wear them most of the time anyway

>Star cheats on Marco
How hard? Is there penetration involved?

I know right? It's the best.

I'd want me to forgive myself for ever getting invested in this shit show in the first place

not because I ship Starco (I don't) but because that feels like really terrible writing

Implied that she lost her V-card to this new character

Like flat chested mctitless could cheat on anyone

I wanna see marco suffer

>what if characters acted out-of-character to create forced drama
I'd stop reading garbage fanfiction and go back to waiting for S3

Wow, it's like it's season 1 again

Why do I get jealous from seeing this picture if I'm not Marco? Now my stomach hurts bad.

We need to act quickly!
This girl has a heart inside her all her cavities!

HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT?
ITS 3:30 BITCHES
THAT MEANS ITS STAR TIME
DISNEY CHANNEL RIGHT NOW
JOIN ME AND MY FOREVER LONELY SELF AS I REWATCH THE ENTIRE SERIES TO DATE FROM THE BEGINNING FOR THE 98TH TIME
alone

TODAYS EPISODE:
S1E1- Star Comes To Earth/Party With A Pony

SIT BACK, RELAX, GRAB A SNACK AND ENJOY NEFCYS WILD RIDE until bon bon the birthday clown

I don't pay for jewish cable

Reminder on why Marco prefers Jackie.

DFC is the best. Star being flat is part of the appeal

I'm actually kinda expecting this. Star will be on Mewni, met some surrounding kingdom boy, she's into him, he may or may not be into her, meanwhile on Earth for a few episodes, Marco is dealing with the fallout, fighting with understanding his feelings for Jackie and Star. Season 4, Starco, but Starco will be at an even lower point come Season 3.

He'll suffer plenty without Prince Thundercock of Chadshire getting involved.

I hope his breakup with Jackie is spectacular.
She shouldn't take that shit sandwich the show just handed her without a fight.

>implying i dont have a 450 foot coaxial cable running into my basement window from my neighbors roof

Sure let's go have a picnic in the Park, nothing could go wrong.

pic related is flat, user?

>That image

Basically my expectation

Daron said in an interview about Season 2 something along the lines how the show naturally keeps getting more "sequential." Since this was in like June or July of last year, just before the premiere, they would have been working on 3 for a couple months already too.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more plot episodes than even 2, though I think there will naturally be some less-serious/episodic ones as always because of course there will be lighter moments even with the threat of impending war. Last season seemed good at tying in the "filler" episodes in the second half with the season's larger themes.

Though honestly I don't know how they'll handle the plot at all. This finale was much more open-ended than the S1 finale; I feel like I'd need some episode names or images before I even begin to speculate.

Star is a -little- more filled out by "Just Friends" but that loose concert T is deceptive.

Pic related is one of the more on-model shots

What's his keikeku, reddit?

Well, she's definitely got curves in both images, at least. Puberty really does work wonders, I guess.

Get Star to be a responsible Queen by forcing her to leave her adventures and save Mewnie from Toffee.

Reviving the savior from the old times long forgotten by Butterfly history to eat pudding with him.

>people from every corner of the world trying to define the cup size of underage teen girl
What a time to be alive

Nice try Canada, but i know what youre up to.
leave my dogs alone.

Is it her urine? Is that the joke?

Does Star prefer Pepsi or Coke

pepsi because it's sweeter and she likes to suck the sugar with her long proboscis

the first part of this post was completely normal and then

Is star's proboscis rough like a catheter or smooth like a sounding rod? The example objects have nothing to do with why I'm asking

What if breast size was correlated to wing size and as Star's wings develop so will her breasts?

It makes sense in the parallels of Mewberty/puberty. Except that her breasts don't get bigger during her bug transformation but gradually as she ages.

>her long proboscis
Where does she hides it?

kys namefag.

I imagine it's akin to a jellyfish harpoons, smooth but have sharp spikes scattered throughout it

See

this thread sucks

Did Star switch her concert shirt with Marco's because she was self-conscious about her petiteness compared to Jackie?

>forgets

no it's in her mouth it's her tongue

I'm going to keep believing that it comes out of her alien cross shaped vag.

i love the idea of star being totaly cool with casual nudity and it freaks marco out

In an alternate reality, the MHC defeats Toffee/Ludo, so Moon never comes after Star. Thus Star stays on Earth to spend the summer with Marco.

What happens to their relationship? She keeps denying that she has a crush on him, and tries to act like everything is normal. But there would probably be an unseen strain in their friendship now, and Marco would eventually notice it - especially if Star, not wanting a repeat of Just Friends, starts to avoid him around Jackie. Maybe she even tries to date Oskar, but ultimately it won't work.

Would bottling up her feelings eventually break Star and make her confess anyway? Or maybe she would deliberately start distancing herself away from Marco to avoid awkwardness and pain, maybe even eventually deciding to leave Earth on her own accord?

Said that on the off chance there's a panty shot during an action moment or something, plus with her wearing swim suits and shit

She kills Jackie ala yandere simulator.