me and my grandma take meds ooh

>my bih luh do cocaine
A true wordsmith.

because he triggers autists that care about muh super srs rap music
party rockers just moved on to gucci gangin

Back to Sup Forumseddit or Sup Forumseddit, underage with two-digit IQ

Poopy brain poopy brain poopy brain

His lean cost more than your rent

Is lil pump's IQ higher than Shakespeare's? How could one man rap so intelligently.

22 am I too old to like this shit? back in my day it was lil wayne that all the kids wanted to be but I like these new rappers as well, I think hip hop hasn't been this good in a while. there's great party rappers but also great srs ones like kendrick. peaking in both categories

>am I too old to like this shit?
you're never to old to like garbage if you're retarded

why are theire so many 18 year olds on Sup Forums

that hair is wild. fucking dreads and a clean cut hair rim. look at that

You seem like you'd really enjoy comic book movies, so no, this music is right up your alley.

inb4 mad lil dick white bois from Sup Forums shit up the thread with their insecurities, oh wait they're already here

Didn't realize lil pump was a nigger

>"its not supposed to be good or require talent stop being a fag"

And this is why everyone hates millenials.

>22
>back in my day

fuck off.

I'm 22 and you're a degenerate fuckwit who'll get the rope

t.4incher

Most faggots on Sup Forums hate him because they can't afford a miserable $4k Gucci bomber jacket.

muh dick

I thought he was white. Is he?

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

why is this on Sup Forums?

i can't get over people liking "proud to be stupid and indulge in self destructive behavior lol" nigger music.

so many people who claim to be anti degeneracy also happen to love this trash

gave my mom 2 glocks, yuh

Lil Pump, Post Malone and Lil Peep all sound unintelligible to me. I don't know anymore of these new rappers but it's hard to understand them.

Severe case of hoverhand

I like him because everyone else hates him

people said this about riff raff and literally nobody gives a fuck about him now

The moment i hit my eyes on this creature i am 200% sure that theres nothing of value he can ever speak or do, its just living manure that thinks he is a person.
And to think that such pille of trash gets glorified and followed by a cloud of mindless drones really say something about american " culture "

Is there a lil pump smug pepe yet? if not someone should get on that asap