How will China react?

How will China react?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are they putting ugly people in movies?

They Chinese seem like pretty reasonable and progressive people, I can't imagine them having an issue with it.

Those noses need to be wider.

Is this the female JUST haircut?

>CHING CHONG DING DONG
that's what they're gonna say

The haircut really amplifies her ugliness.

it's the just cranium

Because people like this

When the Chinese shoehorn some random chink into a movie at least they usually pick an attractive one.

Pretty much any young female in the streets of Shanghai or Beijing is more attractive than that turnip.

All becaue they took the nigger off the Asian posters for episode 7. Jews play dirty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo

I came in my teachers mouth on graduation day.

she viet and chinese consider viets the niggers of asia. You know how much they like nigs
good job disney

>From the moment I saw these leaks, all those minutes ago, not a second has gone by when I haven't thought of them. And now that I'm looking at them again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to them, the worse it gets. The thought of not having these- I can't breath. I'm haunted by the children's books that ugnaught should never have given us. My heart is beating... hoping that leak will not become a scar. They are in my very soul, tormenting me... what can I do?- I will do anything you ask. [Uncomfortable pause] if you are suffering about not knowing the whole plot as much as I am, PLEASE, tell me.

所有黑鬼都死了

> 'merican make chinese into fat piggu, i piss on u capitalist dogs. if she born here, they lower wan chile policy to zero

How did it feel?

>is fat as fuck by chinese standards
>is ugly as fuck by every stand
>paired up with a black guy
Oh I'm sure China is going to love her.

Did he swallow?

BASED CHINKS /OUR GUYS/

She's a gook you dumbfucks not a chink.

China thinks of Vietnamese as no better than niggers anyhow.

She did not swallow

Chink and ooga booga kino is on the menu

How the heck is she supposed to be Luke's daughter as rumored? She isn't even a half breed and I thought Luke hooked up with a spicy redhead?

I liked her better on Mad TV.

Underrated

I tell YOU everyteen.

she's not chinese

only americans think asians care about other asian ethnicities