NEW SEASON OF MIKE TYSON MYSTERIES THIS FUCKING MAY

NEW SEASON OF MIKE TYSON MYSTERIES THIS FUCKING MAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vK9q3wC3Nwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.

What is the best episode and why is it Ogopogo?

Genuinely curious, is this show actually good?

Did Sup Forums like this? The trailers got a lot of hype but the show sort of came and went.

I hope the premiere also cuts off an episode of Jack.

I remember there being two meh episodes.
The rest are golden.

Ain't got no time for bird sex

It's pretty fucking great.But it's hard to say why without ruining the appeal. Just watch a few episdoes to see if it's for you since it's just an 11 minute show.
The half hour special is the strongest

You shut your whore mouth.

mtm has the best cast of all the current cartoons

probably shows in general

Finally some good news.
I actually do enjoy this show, and am excited it got renewed (honestly surprised as something this unusual tends to get canned after season 1)

mike tyson did nothing wrong

It's kind of hard for me to enjoy this show considering Tyson is a convicted rapist

That just makes it funnier!

I know it's so problematic like how can someone do this

That's the beauty of Mike Tyson. No matter how you try to resist eventually he gets inside you.

I'm still waiting for a punch-out reference.

Tyson is an oversized autistic/brain-damaged manchild
Rapist or not there's is something endearing about him.
like a disabled dog that's always humping your leg.

except rape and bite off an ear. those are pretty wrong, but I still watched the show

Another fender bender!

>The Boogeyman has become so real that being against actual rape is considered SJW

Well a rapist who did his time and became a nice god fearing Muslim who loves pigeons

It's just so weird and cute how Mike Tyson, the man considered to be the baddest man on the planet, ear biter and vaginal aggressor, loves pigeons.

>rapist who loves pigeons

But don't worry. He ain't got time for bird sex.

Hey, that reminds me of a song...

FUCK YES

Yes. It is by far the best AS original.

I binged seasons 1 and 2 the other day. Very solid show. Hopefully a torrent of season 3 isn't hard to find, because all I've seen from that is the beastiality episode.
post Yung Hee please

That was a frame job to try to bring the black man down.

>Yung, put this on
>But dad, I-
>Don't talk back to your father!

>liking the series means liking the person

are you retards this dense?

>Sandra never got divorced, probably kept Pigeon's last name because she still held a candle for him
>last name is Sanchez
>Pigeon's name is Richard
>Richard can be shortened down to Rick

Wubba-lubba-dub-dub, indeed, Marquess!

>Mike thought that Marquess's name was spelled like Marcus the entire time and didn't get that he was one of the most influential people that endorsed boxing as a sport, which is the entire reason why Mike is as famous and rich as he is
Deepest lore

You have it wrong. You're thinking of his dad, the ghost is his son who was gay as hell and wrote poetry

Because imagining Pigeon as a genuinely hot dude is hilarious.

But Francis was never Marquess
he died in a "hunting accident" before his dad finally keeled over and was replaced by his little brother Percy

> I'll still pay you, but I'm not gonna have sex with you
> AWWWW

I can't believe people thought the April Fool's broadcast was bad.

Yung Hee was the worst character and was only there to express political views. She made literally two good jokes throughout the entire show and any reaction Yung Hee and Marquess had to Pidgeon would have been equally as funny with just Marquees.

Venture Bros Mike Tyson Mysteries crossover when?

But she's really really cute

He's sorry

Get over it

He's had a hard boxing life

It ruins your brain to get yourself to the top like he did

Yeah, but seeing mike put her in black face was a 10/10 moment.

My only concern is that Norm Macdonald gets a consistent paycheck so he doesn't kill himself so I'm delighted with this news

Absolutely based.

>Yung Hee get over here we've got a new mystery! We've gotta find out what happened to this week's episode of Samurai Jack. You know all about that samurai shit right?
>Dad I'm Korean not Japanese-
>And that's why you don't have tits like an anime girl.
>Pigeon!

Can we all agree that we need more Pigeon episodes?

Also we better have Mike dressed up as M. Bison at some point for reasons that are only funny to those who know the truth about the localization.

Holy kek I never noticed that.

You have too much Pigeon you ruin Pigeon.

Yeah that was great.

Fightorflight

Nah he's that Marquess
Mike even researches him and says he's upset by what he did to Oscar Wilde.
The joke is pretty much he's a closeted homophobe..that or it's totally incidental and he's just a funky phantom with a boxing spin who was also really faggy by today's standards.
>Oh, sorry. You're right. That was insensitive of me. They have a whole subculture that loves small tits. They call it lolicon. Because it's a bodytype y'know, nothing to do with age. They just like their girls to dress, look, and act like kids. Because it's about bodytype. So I guess they'd love you over in Japan, Yung. Or atleast they would have but you're Korean...not Japanese.

mike saying he's gonna die while floating in the water always gets me

Naw, she's gotta be the straight man. Maucus can't. Because he is gay. So he can't be straight. get it? gay gay gay.

kek, but yes she is indeed the straight man.

That's sort of the issue.
BOTH are the straightmen.
Marquess atleast is a tiny bit more interesting with a few fag jokes, secretly having a ton of bad habits or hypocritical views, and he tends to be the butt of more jokes. Also he's a ghost.
Yung Hee isn't nearly as interesting as him.
So since both are still effectively straight men she doesn't even have the usual sraightman defense of being a necessary character she's totally superfluous.

>tfw the new season starts on my birthday

one of the best things I have to look forward to 2bh

so underrated, best thing on AS next to Rick and Morty

Are you me?

>He calls me a witch?!
>NYEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE

Truly one of the greatest men to ever live.

I just recently watched the compilation of him interviewing "famous" youtubers at a 2016 youtube red carpet even and I now know without a doubt he is one of the funniest men alive.

>Marquess gets naked

OH NO HE'S HOT

>convicted
>went to jail
>did his time
>is sorry and wants to move past it

That bastard. how dare he

>That one SNL monologue after they got rid of him

>"Now I don't know who to jack off to."

What about that time that she was thirsty for pigeon penis?

youtube.com/watch?v=vK9q3wC3Nwo

>"But I repeat myself"

Albert Fish was an actual person.

Some of his letters are on his Wikipedia page. They're pretty interesting reads.

What's that got to do with a fictional cartoon though

I thought this was cancelled.
Well that's what my dumbass gets for listening to Wikipedia.

I had no idea about any of that.

So take a good subversive show, and give it a modern version of the Scooby Doo asthetic. ITs fucking great.

It's a good show.

He dindu nuffin, he's tryin' to get his life back on track, jus' need more voice acting checks for them pigeons.

Fuck yeah, I hope they're full half-hour episodes

I honestly dont think Tyson raped that woman for 2 reasons.

1, he was one of the most wealthy and celebrated athletes of all time, there was no shortage of women who wanted to have sex with Tyson.

2. he fucking HATES that woman in a way that you can only hate someone who has truly wronged you.

ohh and 3, the woman claimed that
Tyson held her down and ate her out, what kind of rapist does that?

I too just watched that Dave Chappelle stand-up special.

Dave made some good fucking points.

Good. It deserves it

WHOOO
Only a month to go!

The ones on netflix? I must have zoned out and missed that part if so.

>It's already April
Where does the time go?

Somebody get norm McDonald a tv show already.

He's got a podcast if ony he'd get on the fucking thing.

How long has it been already since the last update, six months?

He's had a couple of sitcoms, I enjoyed them but he admits he can't act and his appeal doesn't really come across in scripted things. Honestly his podcast has more laugh out loud moments than anything on network TV or Netflix would allow because it's just him and his sidekick and some other comedian shooting the shit and he can just say whatever comes to mind or be really offensive without worrying about it too much.
The sad thing is he apparently has a bunch of them in the can already and just is not releasing them for some reason. He's not the most reliable person.

Its really silly, in a good way. Give it a shot.

>Worst Girl
But how can be the worst when she has best legs.

One of those shows that goes hand in hand with your afternoon snack.

Meh, Snoop Dogg's Unsolved Situations is a much better show, they should premiere that instead

Mountain Lion's the best.

>God cloud disappears
>collective gasp from audience

It was truly magical.

>when Mike goes on a tangent and clearly goes off script and the other VAs struggle to keep composure to not laugh and the team decides to animate that recording

This show is kino.

Apparently it is rape ifa woman regreets sex without a signed consent form.

>when Mike cannot pronounce S

This show is kino.

I wonder if Netflix Canada will still simulcast it.
It's very convenient when they do that with a show.

It's got Mike Tyson, Norm MacDonald and a gay ghost

What's not to like?

The problem is that rick and morty appeals to the normie audience while mike tyson is more out there

down the shitter

I really liked the episode where they try to make the guy lose weight.

>the problem is Rick and Morty is popular while Mike Tyson is fairly unknown
All adult swim shows appeal to the same audience. They've had their demographic pretty locked down tight ever since Space Ghost: Coast to Coast proved to be a successful experiment.