Mfw I go to 4plebs and search for ghost posts and it's all by the same butthurt autistic whining whenever someone...

>mfw I go to 4plebs and search for ghost posts and it's all by the same butthurt autistic whining whenever someone criticizes the dullest franchise in the history of film or the actress who played the MC's ladyfriend

>watsonfag
>mentally ill
it checks

>mfw it's real

Shit, you mentioned her. Now he'll sperg on 4plebs.

>implying that's a bad thing and that it won't give us more material to laugh about
This is like Sup Forums's own Hanz. Guy was paranoid and a schizo or something like that and he crossposted on pol and 8pol. He thought /scanner/ was after him lel.

quick rundown on ghost posts?

Redpill me on ghosts

spoopy

TAKE THE GHOSTPILL
>posted on archive sites
>unable to be seen on Sup Forums itself
>in contact with spergs
>own the majority of watsonposts, even more of them than watsonposts archived from Sup Forums
>posted to reply to dead threads
>you likely have ghost replies to your posts in the archives right now

>you will never feel this level of animal contentment
why live

sauce on that background? Aesthetic af

But why would they do such a thing?

>But why would they do such a thing?

Best Emma. Truly /ourgirl/.

w-wow I couldn't i-imagine perfection being an a-actual thing haha o-oh my

2 (TWO) fucking roberts waifu threads!
Calling a guy mentally ill while spamming shit roberts all over the place is fucking hypocritical.
Kys's

please be real

>2 (TWO) fucking roberts waifu threads!
for real? give me the link to the Best Emma thread, watsonfag. This is not a Roberts thread btw, I just used that pic because it conveys my reaction very well.

nah, I'm not this guy. You could recognize this in a second when you compare my sentence structure with his. But like any other robertsfag you are a brain drained dipshit.

kek

that pill was too much for me. i cant believe this shits actually real

>i-it's not me I swear
OH NO NO

>
thanks slave!
it surprised me too, the watsonfag holds the monopoly of ghost posts