What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/10/hollywoods-underage-sexual-abuse-problem-5-shocking-injustices-from-an-open-secret-1201891024/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pedophiles stick together and help another.

He knows he's done so before he falls he want to make sure to completely destroy Spacey. That's how fags act.

He's taking the fall for David Geffen

I know he's a pedophile but Why does Bryan Singer look so fucking creepy in every fucking photo I ever see of him?

It's his eyes, they look weird for christ's sake.

A remake of The Goonies with a very closed set

gay mafia

Explain.

he's starting his own hollywood with blackjack and pedos

>Honey I blew the kids

And so the union was born, the forgotten

I'm assuming the project is in fact a teenage boy

indiewire.com/2017/10/hollywoods-underage-sexual-abuse-problem-5-shocking-injustices-from-an-open-secret-1201891024/

tl;dr Geffen is the king of the nonces

me rn

Or Stand By Me.

Little Rascals would also benefit from Singer's touch.

Personally, with all the gay movies that glorify age gaps and how much Hollywood loves making anime into movies right now, I think Bryan Singer's Boku no Pico would be his magnum opus.

he's a psychopath, they all have that look
one of the redpills in life is that the gay gene is very close to sociopathy.
this is because morality is virtue signaling/peacocking to get pussy. (see how women naturally tend to be leftist)

>this headline
I thought it was a joke but then I looked it up wtf haha

>I heard you guys were assembling a team

Truly a JUST league

Bryan Singer's next project: High-fiving Kevin Spacy while spit roasting a 14 year old boy

With Fraser's luck he would probably agree to the set, get all surprised when he sees a bunch of teen boys being boffed in the studio, then be publicly shunned for being involved in the set

Kek

>What did he mean by this?
It needs to involve twinks on a yacht