No Samurai Jack thread? Let's fix that

No Samurai Jack thread? Let's fix that.

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/schedule/
imgur.com/a/CASeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're reaching autism levels that shouldn't be possible here.

Bump

Scaramouche sounded really familiar to me. I know he's voiced by Tom Kenny, but has he ever used that specific voice, or something really similar, before?

Actually, now I'm thinking it was a character in Fairly Oddparents who spoke that way. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

wasn't Cupid from FOP a little Sammy Davis Jr. as well?

There's no way it's actually airing tonight is there.

this was the first thing i thought of when I heard scarmouche talk.

I think I figured out what I was thinking of. It's not Tom Kenny, but I think I was reminded of Imaginary Gary, Timmy's imaginary friend. Their voices don't actually sound that similar, but they have similar inflections and mannerisms.

nope, T.O.M. said next week at the regular time.

Oh, and I guess they might both be inspired by Sammy Davis Jr, but I don't really know anything about him.

>reddit: season 5

lets not

Damn user, I hadn't even thought of that but you're right they're really similar.

Good Lord, this airs at 4AM in my country and I have to work tomorrow. There'd better be a MEGA link on one of this threads when I come back.

It doesn't air until Saturday, man

I thought it aired today.

But even this Saturday it's supposed to air at 5AM instead of the regular 11PM going by AS schedule.

Y'all fags will have to wake up early for this one either way.

April Fool's!

Remember the time Jack went to a haunted house and killed a motherfucking wendigo?

>But even this Saturday it's supposed to air at 5AM instead of the regular 11PM going by AS schedule.
Wait what?

brutal.
yes.

See for yourself

adultswim.com/videos/schedule/

We.. we have to stay up until we hear birds chirping for the new episode?!

>Wendigo
Was that what that was?

not in the slightest.

Well whatever it was.. it was terrifying.

fuckers, they ARE testing whether the new stream of people who came for SJ do or don't watch [AS] for it only

But why tho

>tfw we eurofags can finally watch it properly this time around

Soon they'll be forced to post only in /jack/ which will turn into a masturbation board within the first 24 hours and never go back.

Wasnt the new episode coming out today?

lmao it's fake, check the actual site
it says 10 pm

DAMN YOU LAZZO

shush, with the new stream of about 30 threads a day R&M is the most likely show to get a containment board

Shid, thought it was at 7pm like usual and I missed it.

see haha

>reddit and reddit fans so blasted their show is shit they call good shows reddit now
:D

it's not like that on my end

I was looking damn forward to an episode last week.
Bloody [AS]

>TV 14 DLV
>suggestive dialogue, language, and violence

What did [as] mean by this?

The Rick and Morty threads were, from what I saw, mostly people upset about Samurai Jack not airing. It overwhelmed /cock/, wiping out /ck/s own threads. Apparently Sup Forums is quite a lot faster than they are (not surprising) especially when we don't get our toon fix (less surprising).

The episode will be nothing but that chick shouting as she falls. And oh such things she shall shout.

When is It airing?

TIME FOR AUTISM.

First up: Samurai Jack's biggest enemy

Can you guess who it is?

It's gravity

That was one of the best cartoon episodes i've ever seen. I dont know how they manage to go through a story mostly on just visual and artistic cues and little to no talking.

this fills me with adrenaline

nel pastel.
>why is jerry such a cuck
>what does this change now that we know rick's motivation
>why is summer so stupid
>stuff about female writers being shit
>new episode is out
>what now that rick is chaotic evil

all of them at the top 20

Next up, continuity errors. I'm not talking about small stuff like Jack's hair and beard being different in every shot, or his shirt being torn above upper arm, then below the elbow, then below the shoulder. or the babies getting rearranged between shots, or the cultists changing seating position.

I'm talking about stuff that's meaningful to the plot.

I'm actually surprised young jack talked in the episode where he was in egypt.

beard

no beard

beard

no boots

boots

>what can we expect from jerry
>is jerry ever coming back
>this cute mofo (lawyer morty) better have survived
>is it canon that doofus rick survived?

and a steady steady stream of shit-starter threads telling Sup Forums to take [as] dick like good sluts

without counting the falseflagging threads mods started to delete by the second

> But before he could deal the final blow, I opened a powtal and threw his beard into the future!

eight daughters

>tfw I've been starring at this for like 5 mins
I'm only half way through season 2, but now I'm hype as fuck to get to season 5.

dropped. fuckign HACKS

two clubs, one sword

two swords, one club

imgur.com/a/CASeI

no dagger

dagger

Unnoticeable animation error. It happened in the episode with Da Samurai. Jack's lips didn't move when he said "thank you" to the waiter.

Okay this to me at least is debatable if it's an animation error because when he starts freaking out things that shouldn't really happen, happen. Like the talking frog, suicide jack, the ghosts of his relatives, and possibly death himself stalking him.

samurai jack!!! today?

It's not a big deal but the animation errors are pretty annoying. They're very small things, but there's a decent amount of them occurring in the episodes; it would be fine if like 1 or 2 happened but there's so many that at times I catch an error on my first time watching an episode.
Are they lazy or were they really strapped for time/money while making this? I could see the later being the case.

2chains 1sais

2sais 1chain

2chains 1sais

chain-daggers-club

chain-daggers-spear

Genndy just doesn't give a shit about the errors sadly. Luckily it doesn't really take me out of the show but its just some little things that make rewatching a bit harder

You can stop dipshit. We get it. Genndy is not perfect either.

We care about the story. Not the errors. That's it.

right wrist
left wrist
no wrist
left wrist
no wrist
left wrist

You come home bill I want my fish

Man, Jack looks fucking weird in that shot.

the animation is like 70% of the reason Jack is so cool, they should care about the main reason people are fucking watching

This is eastern time

Clearly on the other side of the atlantic

>imgur.com/a/CASeI
Checked, also contains actual spoilers
Maybe Lou Romano didn't get the memo about an episode being late

Boy, I hope somebody got fired for that one.

the scenes are so fast paced you have to be deeply autistic to notice, like autistic enough for your brain to percieve animation as moving frames first-hand.

literally a human with a dog's brain.

wtf I hate Samurai Jack now

>its a jack shifts from asian to swarthy to white episode
>all voiced by a black man

>mfw they play episode five on Saturday instead of episode four

what's jack's strongest form/weapon?

what are they trying to tell us?

anyone gonna steam tonight?

Incest combo

>animation checking
YOU HAD ONE JOB

>implying this jack wouldn't stop it

sauce?

requesting a picture of this from the side with the third sister in the back ineffectually stretching her arms out trying to hit something.

>STARTS OFF WITH JACK AND ASHI IMMEDIATELY BEING ON FRIENDLY TERMS

>Steven Universe
>nu-powerpuff girls
:(

The one in the back has the spear so she has decent reach. Still not a very effective tactical formation. Then again in the world of Samurai Jack bullets don't actually kill anyone, so maybe line-dancing into battle is somehow effective.

Why the fuck do you people care about animation errors so much? It's the critical equivalent of teenagers making snide remarks about advertisements. Like, this is what passes as insightful here?

There are so many things that could be discussed. The colour, and why it's good. You could discuss the use of sound, which is unique. Also unique is the little dialogue, which poses a lot of writing challenges. These are things that impact every second of the show, and because they are choices there is actually a discussion to be had.

There is no insight to be had into Jack's beard disappearing for one shot. They lacked time and/or budget. It was over in less than a second. The end.

This is some Brad Neely posing

>i am very smart

>and never go back.
gotta go back

>women

Son of a bitch... Really?

>SJ thread
>user posts an image macro he made
>"Text covered Jack too much along the bottom, sorry"

>user responds "It's perfect. Thanks alot, Jack Bro"

>Different user responds "Jack Bro? More like JABRONY amirite"

>it starts anew

>when someone makes a very convincing argument but you lack brain-power to discuss so you resort to ironic meme-arrow posting

yes, many people are not doing their jobs.

>a very convincing argument
You are criticizing people posting images on an imageboard. Oh no, they should have discussed the colour! Why are they posting images instead of discussing the colour? There is no insight to be had in posting images!

You're so insightful!

Why the hell did Genndy get them? They suck shit.