Do you guys even own movies?

Do you guys even own movies?

i sold mine on ebay for 42 buckaroos

Looks like you could use some room OP.

no

Yes! I have 10x as many on my hard drive

I rather books, pleb.

why would you store them in the ceiling?

I own the Kiju Yoshida box set during the Arrow Video sale earlier on in the year. That's it.

Been thinking about picking up the new Twin Peaks box set (even tho I have the entire series downloaded) but I'll probably wait until the price comes down a bit

wtf?
why don't they fall to the floor

Because I'm gay

Nobody owns the movies except the studios, all we buy is a license to view the product on a piece of authorized media.

you gays and your weird rituals haha

Nobody can even "own" movies.

You can't own art. Art is an idea, it's a feeling, an expression of existence itself.

That's why I pirate.

No but I own movie nerds on internet! Lol! Pwned!

what if theres a fire?

Yes

amen

I don't own fire

Who can really own a movie?

The experience on set can never be replicated, only relived through a relatively small, highly edited slice.

The person who buys a DVD isn't even allowed to copy or alter it in certain ways.

The copyright holder may have some sheets of paper in DC, but even that holder's often some disbursed corporation, its shares collectively held by millions.

yes

Nice archive.
Back to Sup Forums fucking idiot

Don't those tall stacks get super wobbly when you try to remove a movie?

Nice, my physical media brethren

I own the rights of the movie Special Forces. Back in 2004 or 2005 I was at the waiting room for my dentist appointment, and I started talking with a israeli dude sitting next to me, he told me he directed this crappy action movie but the company went bankrupt and couldn't pay in full all the crew and as a way of apology they gave him the rights for the movie. Since he was struggling really bad (couldn't even barely speak proper English) he sold the rights to me for 5k, more or less.

I also have some Blu-Rays, but not much.

An entire row of kino if you took out Lets be Cops and Transformers.

How did you get them on there?

Yes, but it's worth it to take awesome pictures and post them on Sup Forums.

not anymore, no, i gave away my entire dvd collection and i never even bought a blu ray because i just download everything like a proper pirate

>own

Did you earn any money with this?

>collecting books when you can put them all on your kindle and save a ton of space
LAME

Nice basement. How yer mama der'in'?

>an entire row of kino
>Jurassic Park
>Tremors
LOL

It's an attic thanks

yeah my sister bought me lets be cops and i got that copy of transformers 1 from blockbuster many many years ago lol

Tremors is kino as fuck

>hating JP and tremors
>ignoring Django
yikes

How old are you, OP?

>not naming your hard drive after your anime waifu
Boring.

i do own them. paying for something makes no difference. learn how the world ACTUALLY works

Old enough to own my own house. I just have my den in the attic

You're the one who's in the wrong here bucko.

I don't buy that many anymore, I still get them rarely because I enjoy the commentary tracks or they're something I'd want to pop into a PS4 and watch with other people.
I can't settle on a waifu so I don't claim to have one.

>King Crimson album
Is that a JoJo reference?

You guys are fucking plebs.

no

wtf?
how are you walking on the walls