All-New Wolverine #19 Storytime

thanks op

Thanks for the storytime!

...can't say I'm much fond of Gabby's new look. The Sisters mask was really spooky and intimidating. But Laura looks great in those colors again.

>thanks op
You welcome user.

>But Laura looks great in those colors again.
Hell yeah X force colors.

Carol's the best there is at what she does. And what she does is pick up chicks.

And murdering aliens, don't forget that.

The end

oh fuck off with your russian bullshit

>Having his mother on the line.
That's just mean Laura

That guy has some gorgeous eyelashes

>President has already ordered to scorch Roosevelt Island

Cause Yvgeny is such an Anglo last name? Russia is corrupt and their mafia is pretty active. Their going to be involved in human trafficking.

thanks trump

Ok, so who knows what "Bbl 6bl yxe o6e3rnabnehhbin tpyn" means?

No i meant the actual Russian being used in the panel when Laura is talking to him. Like I'm actually going to go out of my way to translate this shit.

>Alien spacecraft nearly blows up Manhattan
>City is saved by a brave private citizen's digital ghost and his teenage sidekick
>Spacecraft opens and AIRBORNE ALIEN AIDS comes out

I dunno, stuff like this makes me more supportive of Maria Hill's space-wall.

Yeah, okay that's true. should've put a translation box at the bottom

>parachute
Why not jetpack again?

don't think she even needs either

>Laura grab my boobs!

"You will be a headless corpse right now."

>Who took that photo?
>Which one of you parasites thought going viral was more important than actually helping--

How the fuck would they have helped in this situation, ya little brat? Either they stand around and gawk, or they stand around and film. You're the one in the suit with flight and strength and a weapons platform here. And there's only one alien kid that you are already picking up in your arms. There's no action or inaction any of the onlookers could have taken to help. Fuck.

Also the kid is dead, and her sensors should tell her that. Also none of them are xenobiologists. Its still rude though.

"Omae wa mou sniktdeiru"

To be completely honest now that this comic mentions it, is genuinely surprised how infrequent this is considering how many damn aliens fuck around on earth

If Riri gave them her helmet, they could form the bucket brigade!

Wait wait wait, iron mans now a black woman and tony's her AI?

>fucking assholes why aren't you helping this alien that just crash landed on earth?
>*people start dying of a contagion*
>oh...

Yeah, haven't you heard?
She's way smarter than Tony ever was, too.

Bendis OC.

>She's way smarter than Tony ever was, too.
But that Moon girl job ??

So is Tony dead now or is the AI just based off of him or what?

>o is Tony dead now or is the AI just based off of him or what?
Yes and Doom is the second ironman.

Dare I ask how he died?

and drink coffee

Stark attacked Captain Marvel on the front steps of the US Capitol building in broad daylight. Since she'd had enough of his shit, she killed him. pic related.

YAAAAS QUEEN! MurderCarol is best Carol!

DV8 storytime

I feel like I need to be reading 10 other comics to know what this ayy lmao is about and why this Riri chick knows it's coming

With Laura having a high sex drive, how much sex is Gabby listing to?

shot right in the pussy

Are you going to commission art of your self-insert and Gabby now, Wingbat?

>Tfw my LCS has only the ugly variants left

>room destroyed

was this from an action scene that took place there previously or...

And laura was never seen again

Why the fuck is Gabby shitting on 616 Logan for? Seems uncalled for

No hazmat suit? Or even a gas mask

He's not a good role model

He's still in a coma, no?

Still a stupid thing for Gabby to point put when bullets can't stop you.

They came back from a club and had sex, Warren made Laura involuntarily pop her claws while she came.

gotta lean on that healing factor.
Even though in the past Laura has been infected by stuff her healing factor couldn't clear on its own... but there's no point in being cautious.

I didn't care for this issue. Too many pages were devoted to the crashing spaceship while Laura and Gabby run around like an afterthought until they're brought into the main plot by another character, and even then Gabby gets ditched. They don't even unmask, which makes identifying with them even more difficult.

On top of that, it seems like a wasted opportunity. First new story arc since 'Logan', first new story arc of the "ResurreXion" era, and instead of getting a proper introduction to Laura's world she shares half her book with characters who have their own comics.

>proper introduction to Laura's world
She just spent her last story arc killing off the last character from her original run. I think the goal was to distance the audience of this one from Laura's world.

>realizes this shit might have been averted had she not missed a big-ass river

"...Whoops."

I'd say it failed at that goal then, because she spends half this issue tying up loose ends from the previous story.

>Laura will never pull your nipple ring off

>Laura will never drag you into her apartment then strip you and pin you to the bed then ride you hard while Gabby hears everything from the next room

Except bullets can stop them?

They don't his skeleton, you can down either of them with a shot to the head. Which flip flops on being able to kill them permanently based on the writer.

don't have*

Well here , unless the costume is armored, she clearly survives it. And I'm pretty sure Logan's been shot in places like his abdomen or thigh, and pretty sure both he and Laura have run into bullet storms and came back fine. Which makes that line kinda bitchy for no reason

They literally say on that the new suits are bulletproof

The line is about Laura not needing to act exactly like Logan even though she has his powers. She doesn't need to run into a bullet storm and get her insides ripped apart, because when she does she's just letting herself feel a ton of pain for no reason

muh toxic masculinity

>The line is about Laura not needing to act exactly like Logan even though she has his powers.
That's fine even though that opens up a can a worms. It's still a cheap shot at her "legacy." But whatever.

Well, good thing the first Wolverine ain't never coming back, right?

>Why the fuck is Gabby shitting on 616 Logan for? Seems uncalled for

The only Logan she's personally met is OML, and they parted mutually promising to kill each other.

She's more calling Laura out by saying that anyway. She IS right.

Cute.

I mean, it does make sense to splurge for a bulletproof costume because sometimes regenerating can leave you incapacitated for a couple crucial seconds, but I didn't think Marvel had bulletproof costume technology.

gabbys suit looks like a cross between Laura's when she had that blue and yellow hair and mockingbird's.