Name one good reason Daniel Radcliffe shouldn't play Wolverine in the MCU. Oh wait, you literally can't

Name one good reason Daniel Radcliffe shouldn't play Wolverine in the MCU. Oh wait, you literally can't.

Honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea.

maybe if he can do a tougher voice

>jews unironically trying to push a svelte manlet as the pinnacle of male fitness, virility, and health

Starting to think Hitler might have been on to something.

He seems beta as is

Not muscular enough. Too famous. Not a bad actor by any means though, he's great.

how do I get muscular like that?

he's perfect. the manlet hero we need

Yeesh those British gens just fuck people up don't they?

Because he's like 3ft tall

wolverine was a manlet, not a turbo manlet

he's jewish, m8

That's 1 foot too short, he'd be terrible.

Wolverine is a manlet in the comics.

SS + GOMAD

>Name one good reason
I can name 66 inches = 5 foot 6

When will they learn?

Wolverine is something like 5'4" in the comics

first, imagine him making faces and sounds while clawing somebody. pathetic

daniel is taller than wolverine from the comics though

When will they ever learn?

According to Marvel comics, Wolverine is only 5'3

on to being manlet probably

he's a manlet in the comics, yes, but he's also stocky/wide as hell, radcliffe looks nothing like him

hugh jackman is one of that tallest a-listers in hollywood, and they chose him for one of the smallest superhero characters.

>booblets

Yes, but he's also wide as a tree trunk. Radcliff's manlet shoulders will never even fill out a size S t-shirt even with roids.

Sniktbub is 5'3"
Dude just needs to get fat, then build muscles, work his voice and it's all set.

He's fucking 5'0

wolverine is 5'3 in comics

In the comic he's also 5'0, but will be this fag

There's really only one choice for sniktbub now.

>manlets actually believe they don't stand out like a sore thumb no matter what

>Daniel, we'd love for you to be Wolverine, we'll hook you up with a trainer, get you some steroids, turn you into a ball of muscle, wide as you are tall
10 Months Later
>Wow, you really did it. Unfortunately, we decided to get somebody else.

Zac Efron?
Zac fucking Efron as Wolverine?

I just want to grab him by the throat, hold him up against a wall and get right in his face and say "you think you're tough, bub?". He'd probably shit his pants because he's never been talked too like that before.
Little pretty Disney boy. I know a hard boy when i see him, and this guy isn't hard.

This dude look like he has a panic attack even thinking about setting foot on some ghetto

Are there any stockier manlets around? Wolverine's superpower has always been his manlet rage more than the adamantium skeleton healing factor shit he's got going for him so he should be played by a manlet

He acts like a soy boy in real life. Although he did a nazi movie.

Because he was THAT convincing, first they weren't even sure if he deserves a chance due to the massive height difference (6'3 vs 5'3.)

Then when the time came for his standalone movie, Aronofsky (who supposed to direct it) asked him to bulk up to be more comic-like.

So that's why Jackman's Wolverine is much more muscular in his own (and probably the latter X-Men) movies as well. Rightfully, so.

Sure

Too tall.

>didn't watch Baywatch kino
The guy exuded testosterone, just needs to perfect a Christian Bale growl.

anybody see this movie? was it any good?

very heavy handed in its message and felt like an extended episode of a generic procedural

He's got an ugly face. Wolvie's supposed to be ruggedly handsome. He fucked Jean, storm, and many Asian waifus. Jackman was even too ugly to play him.

>you're a grand wizard, Harry

>stockier manlets around?
me ;_;

What a shitty abs

His shoulders seem pretty broad for his height. Why would you post a picture that disproves your statement. All's he needs is a hollywood personal trainer and roids for several months.

this

he just needs the Snyder workout camp

it's gonna be kit harrington because x-men movies love casting game of thrones actors

when will you be available to play the part?

>when the time came for his standalone movie, Aronofsky (who supposed to direct it) asked him to bulk up to be more comic-like.

You're talking shit m8

young Franco Columbu could've pulled it I guess
5'5'', thicc and strong as fuck, probably god tier beard genetics as well

thanks

he could probably whoop your bitch ass

Stop shilling this faggot, he has zero charisma and he will never make it

Would need a year to get into Wolverine shape. I hope growing a natural beard isn't a deal breaker because I can't grow side burns and if I grow out what facial hair I have I look white trash af. Also 5'7" so I would be slightly taller than comic book wolverine. Maybe everyone else can wear platform shoes whIle filming scenes?

Be quiet manlet coward. You've posted enough for today. Let us tall folk do the talking now.

Ironically, the number of characters you used for this post would have been enough to see for yourself that it's all true. No rumour or leaked stuff, Jackman himself talked about this.

Hit the gym, stop eating junk.

More Charisma than that wet noodle, harry potter.

His face isn't rough enough

>Wolverine in the MCU
There's no good reason any of the """main""" X-Men should be in such an awful U.

>I know a hard boy when i see him, and this guy isn't hard.
TOP KEK

lol only the truly insecure obsess over their height. You not getting enough trim there bud? You jacking it either too much or too little?

I'm guessing the most interesting thing about you is that you're 'not short' and I bet you have arms like skinny beer bottles of the same kinda micro brew you fucking choke down and pretend to appreciate the flavor. I bet you have a guitar that you've been 'learning to play' for about five years now. I bet you cry like a little bitch about being lonely but do nothing to remedy that.

The saddest part is that you are un-ironically making fun of something that some guy can't change about himself while you have countless things you CAN change to improve yourself, but you don't do any of them because you are to comfortable in your mediocrity.

Soyboy.

>Would need a year to get into Wolverine shape
We'll contact you once you're fucking ripped. This movie is happening
>I hope growing a natural beard isn't a deal breaker because I can't grow side burns
it's ok, we'll just shave your privates and glue the pubes to your face, it'll be 100% natural looking sideburns with no surgery involved

be a manlet.
it's easy af to get buff when you''re canvas is small

Nope, guess again. ;^)

he's only 165cm/5'5" tall

fuck me, he looks cool. unironically.

we've covered this, wolverine is only 5'3"

y'right too tall for the part

Kek

Oh, you're just 13 my bad.

DO IT

Lol wrong again! I gotta go--goodbye coward!
xDD

could work

Too tall
Too lean

>ottermode

Dropped.

he's british

you would be his bitch if you try

>"where's my fucking money, Denny!!"

Actually he's playing Chris-R in this James Franco movie about The Room, people said he nailed it lol

keke I didn't know that
I'm seeing the disaster artist soon

>5' 5"
too small tBh

He would be a good choice, but he is forever marked as Harry Potter, if he wouldn't made another career in obscure indie flicks he would be another alcoholic ex child star.

can he do the face though?

Radcliffe is even taller than Wolverine.

too child faced

Because he have a gentle face, that kind of face that remain gentle even with muscular traits, Logan is ugly, manly ugly, he have square facial traits, intimdating and masculine, Hugh Jackman had some similar traits, but weren't enough to represent correctly the character, fans just accepted him because seemed to be the only choice.

How long will it take me to achieve this physique if I'm skinny fat? I started hitting the gym a month ago and I'm also a manlet

Although I'd like to see a no-name get the role, if I had to choose it would be Eastwood.

Steroids

You know that meme about 90% of it happening in the kitchen, meaning your diet? In your case it happens to be true.

Hugh is perfect as Wolverine, it's funny because he's generally adorable

Maybe if Hugh became famous as a musical actor people would doubt him as Wolverine just like they doubt Zefron

> fans just accepted him because seemed to be the only choice.

case in point.

Because my 10 year old son is taller then him and could probably kill him With one punch