Itt: cartoons only Canadians remember

Itt: cartoons only Canadians remember

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo_pxahSuA_zjT5AMX-WM-OpC4-LiP-Vc
youtu.be/KI6Or6tXCt8?list=PLxV3d7e0KlNXXtBJPYhqHOT5bWGOXWxBO
youtu.be/DQnVCx-iDsM
youtube.com/watch?v=DWNW-bqAEek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nuh, I remeber watching it but I'm russian.

Yes, I kmow, it was also live action, but we all only remember the cartoon bits, if we remember it at all.

Also, insert your own joke about it being like the reboot of Reboot here.

Fukkin loved it

Same, they used to air it from time to time several years ago. The show was horrible though.

I'm mexican and I love it
op es puto

What was bad about it

I just remember it being boring, that's it. Maybe I was just too young to enjoy it back then.

Most people have enough trouble remembering that Canada exists.

It was a teen show on a kids channel

FUCK

Oh, dude, I fucking LOVED sons of butcher.

This was my childhood

I'm not Canadian but I remember this. Though I really wish I didn't.

Something obscure: Anyone remembered "The Boy?"

This show got weirdly dark at times, like all Canadian kids television. Also those bulges...

The only adult cartoon shown on the CBC I think... it belongs in a hole.
These are out of my canuk range.

That's the one where some super genius kid pals around with some fuckhueg guy and they get into aggressively Canadian secret agent shenanigans. Also, they're fired out of a mass-driver every episode instead of taking a plane or some shit.

The whole thing was done up in incredibly unimpressive French-Canadian animation, right?

Christ

My friend and I would watch this all the time as kids, though we'd spend the whole time taking the piss out of the shitshow

No wonder why I forgot about it.

I only remember this show because of the one episode where one of them loses their nuts and has to swallow a new pair. For a long time it was stuck in my head that those were what nuts really looked like. Still is sort of.

If your that one user that's been trying to evidence that this show exists, I don't know if you've stumble upon this yet but anyways: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo_pxahSuA_zjT5AMX-WM-OpC4-LiP-Vc

I remember this being really annoying.

Martin Mystery was my favourite show as a kid. I wish it had a longer run

American here.

Heard of this.

Seen this, because Teletoon shows got aired on Cartoon Network a lot in the late 2000s.

Seen this.

Heard of this.

A

The long special of them playing actual concerts that aired on teletoon. Blew my mind when they looked exactly the same as the cartoon. I should have figured they would but but I was a dumb kid.

A

So why did they drop the mising mom plot line?

The intro song is pretty bomb af

youtu.be/KI6Or6tXCt8?list=PLxV3d7e0KlNXXtBJPYhqHOT5bWGOXWxBO

youtu.be/DQnVCx-iDsM

I think a few Japanese remember it.

I will always love the Heaven vs Hell video game episode.

This show was really cute, despite looking like a cheap web game from the early 2000's.

Doug best boy.

Oh shit, what's the name of this show? I always think of it but I can never remember the name.

This show was one of those shows I never watched as a kid, but picked up as an adult. It was surprisingly funny despite the toilet humor.

I remember hating this show but watching it anyway.

I've seen all the shows mentioned in this thread. But how many of you have seen Kevin Spencer? It's an old Comedy Central show that aired just before midnight. It's a show that straddles a thin line between being brilliant and retarded.

canadian shows had a weird tendency to get really dark....

I member

The production moved to another province.

Remember all of these outside of Canada

Girl Stuff Boy Stuff actually aired outside of Canada?

This fishy fuck ruined every episode he was in

Who's that semon demon

>I wish it had a longer run

Yeah man. It sucks that it only got 3 seasons while Totally Spies got like 6

Fish from Nuclear Throne

Why? The first season was very good, even if the writing was a bit simplistic at times, it was still quite enjoyable.

Most Americans, the rest of the world isn't quite as dumb (despite the best efforts of your country).

Why couldn't they move too much and why were there faces without wrinkles?

Us australians were "lucky" enough to sample some of canada's finer animations.

Ruby gloom was enjoyable though.

>Expecting French-Canadians to be coherent while using the English language.

Flight Squad! People with airplanes are forest rangers. Or something like that. It's even got a beaver on the team.

That show is absolute dog shit.

>tfw most episodes are lost

Fuck you. I still want the whole show in the original HD.

Too bad some eps aren't available in English anywhere, even in SD.

>tfw most episodes lost media

Even UBOS got a full series box set. Flight Squad, like too many, got two or three a-few-eps-each dvd and that was it.
If dvd sales are such a big indicator, then why do companies bleed the idea with this maneuver? It's the worst of two paths.

wtf is UBOS

>all of these plebs near me

I cannot find this to download anywhere and I hate that

Pretty sure you can find the whole series on YouTube so you could just download it from there. Quality could be shit but it's something.

Look for the CHIPPER encodes. I've seen every episode ripped, but some links may be incomplete.

Not even living in the New World, see how much I can recognize anyway.

Was on Disney Channel.

Stumbled upon one episode aired on public FTA channel, but memory is dim.

Aired on private FTA TV, but never watched even one episode. Only knew of it because of ads.

Disney XD tends to the dumping ground for these sort of cartoon productions nowadays. They can be pretty forgettable...except for Numb-chucks (SOME EPISODES because of the schadenfreude in them) and Packages from Planet X, pic related. I dig the latter's premise and character designs (I'm pretty amused at how obvious the skinny lad's..."fashion colour pallete" is supposed to be mirroring).

The one more obscure Canadian show I wish we got here in the states was Detentionaire. It has some great style and an ongoing mystery was a big time plus. Plus, Tina the reporter girl, she was a cutie.

You got it through CN.

And now through Amazon!

That looks cute

Name?

Ruby Gloom

I have seen this shit in my spic shithole. It was average

Do Canadians not get paid enough to care about character proportions?

like their PSA's

I know how that is.

DVDs with "Making Of" featurettes are great, but they really look like shit after you get too used to HD video.

Was just about to post this.
>phenomenal stop-motion animation
>some really imaginative bits
>annoying characters
>inconsistent writing that was shit more often than good
Still, kudos to CBC for throwing money at it.

This was interesting and weird but also heavily budgeted. You could tell they had absolutely no money for elaborate action scenes.

For a moment, I thought that thumbnail was from The Wrong Coast.

You are all like baby. Nobody remembers this.

Still mad it didn't get picked up.

>DSP

youtube.com/watch?v=DWNW-bqAEek

I miss O Canada.

This was still the best live-action/animation hybrid show.

What's sad is the show that DID get picked up was good as a pilot, but became irredeemably shit when it turned into a full series.

Wow. Haven't seen this shit in years.

Good show.

Haven't seen this one posted yet

Damn, nostalgia

That's not Canadian, they just aired it all the time here for some reason. Also Teletoon Retro ran it regularly before it got shut down.

na we got a lot of these shitty syrup nigger cartoons here

Further research shows the cartoon was half Canadian, but was based on an American toy line/live action series.

isn't that french?

Can I get a brief summary on these two?

good post