The Best of Wonder Woman

Part 2

Part 1 here ->

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60nbqT0t_w
dropbox.com/sh/rwqrasp45cfsxu9/AACi5mhCeheYFvp-L9juE0t5a?dl=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the text in that last issue nearly put me to sleep.

bump

Thanks, Sup Forumsmpadre.

Don't even really care about this game, but a cool trailer!

youtube.com/watch?v=a60nbqT0t_w

>Thanks, Sup Forumsmpadre.
This

For the user that requested it earlier, here's a small sampling of Silver Age stories.

dropbox.com/sh/rwqrasp45cfsxu9/AACi5mhCeheYFvp-L9juE0t5a?dl=0

You're a big cover

Man, with a Sup Forums pass these post faster than I can read.

Has anyone read that Odyssey of the Amazons book going right now? Is that any good whatsoever?

Also I think this might be the last Perez issue I post. At least for tonight. It does end with a cliffhanger, though.

Bump

Zeus trying to bang Diana reminds me of something. I was at a Sarah Silverman show and, being Texas, she had quite a few devout Christians in the audience. She asked one of them, if God asked them to, would he let Him cum in his mouth. And he said no!

I know she's kind of divisive but that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Texas: where men are more afraid of doing something gay than burning for all eternity in a lake of fire.

Still love it here, though.

And that's all I've got for tonight because I'm too old to have the focus to do 25 issues in one night.

Thank you for reading and please join me for the rest tomorrow! I'm having an absolute blast talking to you folks about Wonder Woman.

>And that's all I've got for tonight because I'm too old to have the focus to do 25 issues in one night.
Thank you

This is still Bronze Age, which I think was peak WORDS for comics.

wonderbump

Thanks!

Hermes will you quit "Will not warn you again"ing Pan and just beat his ass like a semi-responsible father?

Goddamn, that's like the fourth time you've said it.

>The Hydra is now realizing he's only angry because of insecurities directly related to his father, Typhon and his terror of living in his shadow.
>As Diana drags him around by the rope that's making him realize this.

Thanks user. After getting back from work I wasn't able to see anything until now.

You're pretty awesome!