Didn't someone already storytime this?

Holy Menstruation! Thanks, I missed it the first time

>Didn't someone already storytime this?
Yes. now is round 2.

This is why Trump won.

>what is the archive

>Holy Menstruation! Thanks, I missed it the first time
No problem.

You don't have to do this user. There's no need for villains.

Based

No sensible person uses the archive. You can't post a reply in an archive.

two is enough though, right user?

you're not just doing this for (you)s are you?

You know beyond anything else this book is just shittily written. It's like a parody of the kind of book it is. Thank fuck for Ultimates.

of course she's a lesbian

comicvine.gamespot.com/wil-moss/4040-56390/issues-cover/

You left DC for this shit.

is she a tranny or is the art that inconsistent?

>the bullies are all white people
>none of the friends are white men

really gets you thinking

She's been a lesbian since Gillen. This is, incidentally, so much worse than Gillen.

I mean this is just awful, right? Composition and plotting and writing. Mac comes across like a fucking idiot.

I guess America is gonna be the comic that gets storytimed multiple times each issue, the first issue got storytimed 4 or 6 times. I can't wait for the end of this run though so it can be apart of the yearly Storytime of Pain Weekend.

I hate this

>I can't wait for the end of this run though so it can be apart of the yearly Storytime of Pain Weekend.
Same.

>too scared to get a roommate
YOU RUN A FUCKING SUPERTEAM FROM A FUCKING SPACE STATION.

stop it

STOP IT

if it was an intentional parody it would be actually good

I still don't understand the hat that is too big and covers her eyes so she can't see.

Someone said yaaas queen and Beyonce but I still don't get it.

>Pick the person who challenges you
>Picks the person who doesn't challenge her
uh

issue 1 SOP. Someone the Pepe edit Thank you.

Why does this whole speech feel like a set up for justifying ethnic cleansing?

It's an "homage."

This is in the Hellcat place of "this doesn't connect with any previous incarnation of the character whatsoever" and "the worries of the character here make them feel so small and petty compared to what came before"

I dislike this character.

>Next issue
>Dancing lesbian fight sorority right on the cover

Stop, stop, it's already dead.

I'm seriously looking for answers here, but how is she a Latina at all? I'm Chilean and this all confuses me on why her identity is expressed as it is.

She is from the utopian parallel, lived in it until she was 7, didn't come to our earth until she was 11, and yet for some reason she speaks Mexican Spanish and associates herself with a paper thin idea of what it is to be Hispanic. Nowhere does the Parallel or her backstory show any semblance of Latin America or the Hispanosphere at all, so why is she like that?

Is General Zod white, French, or German? No he is Kryptonian and a reflection of that culture.

But yet Chavez is mysteriously hispanic, knows all about earth history, who Hitler is, who Selena is, knows who Sotomayor is or why she should be important to her as a "latina" and that she would vehemently defend her.

Also she can travel through portal dimensions instantly, why did she have to break up with her GF when she is just a punch away? And why is she going to this "college" that is really just a superhero train camp in the first place? First issue said she was leaving the ultimates because she was tried of superhero work (lists all the teams she has been on) but now she goes to a simulation of being a hero on a campus setting as a way to unwind?

And on a less viable question, if her parents and the parallel were so great and perfect, how did she turn out to be the major stubborn asshole she is? She is super fickle and turns on a dime without any concern for the consequences or others feelings, just what she sees as right. Yet her parents were supposedly idealistically virtuous, her inspiration, and and super selfless.

Why are they painting her in so many lights that don't make sense to any of her backstories?

>can't wait for the muh bruja empowerment shit to get forced and then ignored forever afterwards

holy fuck that dialogue

The Latina thing is something you could ask questions of in a book worth half a shit. Not here though. Never here.

>That Peggy's dialogue

They are right, Gabby is Chris Chan.

>I'm done
>Joins college for super heroes

and her parents are lesbians, of course

>You ready for "channel your ancestors great?

Fan theory: what isn't shown is that the colonists had inadvertently destroyed some of this creature's children, and the attack was in response to perceived aggression against it and its offspring*. By killing it, America ensured that the surviving children will die from starvation, or be killed by the unthinking colonists.

But she got to make a glib one-liner about ehr brown fists, eh? eh? eh?

*definitely not a rip-off of 'Devil in the Dark'. Definitely not.

you faggots are so masochistic

they demand more outrage farming

Okay... so she can't afford her own place? I guess she doesn't have a job or any income? Or does she get some Avengers stipend?

I thought about this more than the writer. I do realize she did this so America is "relatable" to the audience she imagines is reading this comic, not the actual audience that reads comics.

What the ever loving fuck is this about

America Chavez really wasn't that great of a character....but for fucks sake man. It's like a villain from Watch Dogs 2 is writing this piece of shit.

>The self insert and dance squard are going to be recurring characters and go on adventures with her

I thought this was a solo issue. These no names with no powers that inexcliably can beat cyborgs are getting 1/5th of all screentime in this fucking comic.

Who is this supposed to appeal to? We only know one of the 5-8 of them and they are about as interesting and deep as a fucking soup spoon.

>Hispanics
>Channeling ancestors

They channeling the rape and murder and genocide of the native americans? FUN!

Wow, that SCOTUS judge really got a tan.

>I thought about this more than the writer.

I doubt the writer thought more than "ZIP! BAM! POW! Punch a Nazi! WHOOSH! Lesbians! KA-BOOM! Spicy latina! BUT YOU CAN'T CALL HER THAT!"

that's the only time he's won
he can't even get republicans to agree on anything lmaooooo

>trump won't be nominated
>trump won't be elected
>trump won't make it a month
----- you are here -----
>trump won't make it a year
>trump won't be re-elected

The end

>Sotomayor Intergalactic Server
I don't even need to add a comment to this.

I'm not even mad. This is just unreadable.

I can't even bring myself to laugh at this, it's just painful. This comic needs to be taken out back and put out of its misery.

This is getting weirdly Randian.

This sounds like some John Galt shit.
Devil Dino Shrugged?

Oh boy, time to have the king, queen and jack of all autistic meltdowns. Again.

And just like Leth and Hellcat, the author goes full "OMG! I love this character, she's literally me and now I can finally self-insert myself into her!" It doesn't help that there is at least another two self-inserts in this shitshow.

>prayed to Selena

She was cute and all, but have other characters prayed to musical acts?

Maybe Deadpool praying to the Backstreet Boys.

Never knew my boy Tommy Sotomayor was popular with Marvel.

youtube.com/watch?v=reoih5HjQgs

Remember: people paid money for this to be written. An editor looked it over and thought to themselves 'yes, this is a coherent and readable story and does not at all sound like the kind of fiction a 12 year old writes about their self-insert superhero OC.'

really?