Yesterday I went to hair salon and told them to cut my hair like pic related, and it worked, I actually look hot now...

Yesterday I went to hair salon and told them to cut my hair like pic related, and it worked, I actually look hot now. Also why the fuck does everybody in this movie have a 10/10 haircut?

I always wondered when and where soldiers cut there hair inbetween months of war.

They all looked like they came fresh out of the hairsalon, not fresh out of war.
BRAVO NOLAN

Everybody had those haircuts back then, especially in the military. It was easy to do. Just trim the back and sides

they had tons of barbers and hairstylists in war. Not because they needed them but those people had to go to war too, you know.

Forget the haircuts, zero fucking scars after all that shit.

Saltwater thickens your hair

You don't get physical scars from almost drowning user, only mental ones.

Why was everybody in world war 2 photos a Chad?
What were the soy-boys and numales doing during the war?

Oh, now I remembered how It put me out of the movie for a second, everybody had modern haircuts.
>why?
maybe cause you like and feel bad for good looking characters more?

Are black haired blue eyed men the master race

wiped out during the depression

Soyboyism didn't exist until the rise of Social Media , every male gender was a chad in the until 40s and 90s and early 2000s

comfy

Never born

>hurrff why didnt they take propaganda pictures of ugly people durrrr
truly a mystery for the ages

>everybody had modern haircuts.
No

Talking about the problematic treatment of the jews.

That haircut is from 1940s.

after 2 years of pratice I've mastered this 40s low effort hitler youth / undercut hairstyle
I'm doing it mostly with clippers, it's worth it as you can remain groomed on a weekly-bimonthly basis without paying too much

>tfw curly hair curse

>Why was every Soldier a Chad?
Holy shit do you actually believe Soyboys would ever go to war?

Also

Every Soyboy that went to war became a Chad. It's basically what transforms you into the ultimate chad.

In War, you either become a Chad or you die soya.

appreciate your hair type, you can do some cool stuff with it too. I have thin-ish hair that can get styled pretty good towards the picture I posted, but when I have no product applied it just falls flat. There's pros and cons to both types

The average male back in those days was a Chad.
It was not possible to become a soyboy.
Women were still weak and in the kitchen.

While the real men were freeing them from death camps in Europe.

>these anorexic twinks are chads to the alt right mgtow fedora wearing fags that browse Sup Forums
lol I can't imagine what you all look like. just kill yourselves.

nice of you to visit us leftypol

fuck off you inbred retard. go join the army if you think you're so hot shit and alpha.

men weren't being poisoned with estrogen since birth back then

talk with any surgeon dealing with bone structure of their patients and you will learn that older people in general have much stronger, bigger, more protrusive bones

basically we are subhumans due to estrogen in water and food

>tfw curly hair

speak for yourself. I'm almost a foot taller than my grandpa, who served in the military, and have at least 3 inches on my dad

try this

t. avian bone syndrome

t manlet worshipping malnourished teenagers in a war from 50 years ago. just give it up

t.pic related

>op starts thread about fucking hair on a televion and films board

>somehow devolves even lower into insecure pseudo-science bullshit

Post best hair in kino.

>50

>What were the soy-boys and numales doing during the war?
Dying.

i m french and in the news paper they were some adds for a"figurant job" all you needed to do was letting your hair and and facial hair grow and they l cut it right before they shoot the movie scene with many soldier on the beach

hundred of poeple got payed doing nothing and and got 10/10 haircut

so mad
but not the typical mad
it's like a hissy fit, from a woman, or a low test male

>that older people in general have much stronger, bigger, more protrusive bones
>this is what diaper wearing senile manlets believe

dont ever call me a le roastie