Hey guys, im going to take a bath

hey guys, im going to take a bath

So do they live there now? Is it the new Kong Studios? Kind of a step down.

There's mention of a studio home in West London.
I think the haunted house is just for the video not their new place.

Stop trying to make bathposting a thing, the new album is poo.
Andromeda is pretty dope tho

>>new album is poo
>>Only heard a few tracks maybe half of it

I'm honestly tired of people defending these god awful songs by always saying "The Gorillaz were always about exploring and deconstructing music genres and collaborations". That is true but at the same time at least they made good songs. I can't find any good songs with has been released. Andromeda and we got the power are just weak soft dance beats with some light unforgettable faggot lyrics and the rest are god awful Auto Tune slurs. Half of Plastic beach was pure garbage and the Fall was actually pure garbage. I'm sad that they never focused more on the cartoons. Its a treat having a great music video and a good song going with each other. 0/10 so far

Nice opinion.

Okay.

I like all the new tracks. The Fall wasn't very good overall but, I love every track on Plastic Beach.

Some people just like different stuff user. Sometimes artists change over time and you change as well. Sometimes those changes are incompatible. It's okay.

I'd totally watch a Gorillaz cartoon series.

And agreed, the music isn't as good as it used to be, kind of a shame.

Okay?

While this guy has dumb opinions, rank the albums by the number of songs in them you like.

Plastic Beach > Gorillaz > Demon Days > Humanz (so far) > The Fall

I didnt like the new songs much at first either but I gave them each a few listens and theyve really grown on me
I actually love Saturnz Barz and Andromeda now
But I get not being able to get into them

Really digging the new tracks personally. I never really cared about the cartoon aspect that much. It's a cool gimmick but I can't say I care about their backstories. I don't think Hewlett and Albarn care anymore either.

The newest video didn't seem as good as their previous ones until I tried out the 360 version with a google cardboard. Holy shit it was trippy as fuck. I pulled the headset off and couldn't remember what day it or time it was.

There's supposed to be 20 tracks or so. We've heard nothing yet.

>Plastic beach over Demon Days or Gorillaz
Lmao

most of Sup Forums were in middle school when plastic beach came out and thats usually when people 'discover' their musical tastes

Thats so fucking autistic and untrue that its embarrassing

I said by number of songs you liked, not by the overall quality. I've got a few I'm tired of or rarely in the mood for with Demon Days, but I can listen to all of Plastic Beach again and again and again.

What is untrue about it?

Saturnz Barz and Ascension were pretty good

T H E B A T H
H
E
B
A
T
H

bath

We can all agree Hallelujah Money was ass, right?

Some of the new songs are good, but what I really want is for Gorillaz to go back to their rock roots instead of this new electronic phase they're going through. I just want another Gorillaz or Demon Days.

>Half of Plastic beach was pure garbage

Outside of White Flag and Sweepstakes, that record was fantastic. Plastic Beach was probably the creative peak of the band.
It's a shame that Damon and his gang didn't have enough money to branch into other media.

>tfw you'll never see a DVD or book dedicated to Phase 3

Same here man, it just feels more like Collabs: The Album ever since Plastic Beach.

SWEEEEEPPSTAAAAKKKESS (ur a winner) is stupid fun, can't believe you said that was worse than some other songs.

This, desu. The buildup is great

Is there a single song on the new album that doesn't have a feature on it?

Yeah, so far the only one I don't really care for at all

Too long, didnt read. kek.

This makes me want to take a bath