and this soyboy probably makes more a month than all of RLM combined

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8
youtube.com/watch?v=j7XKrPjy-wA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t.jealous

Tell that to Zod's snapped ____

that's probably why RLM insulted him in the first place

I just wish Mike had done it himself instead of having his puppet Rich Evans do it for him

>dances suggestively to Michael Jackson songs

How is he rich?

>unironical DB shirt

I feel like crying too, for him.

His qt wife loves him.

Post pics.

Aside from a few retarded reviews he's done he's actually pretty decent for a movie reviewer

You'll be disappointed.

(((Stuckmann)))

I need to know.

>and this soyboy probably makes more a month than all of RLM combined

The mere notion you believe RLM and Stuckman aren't the same brand of talentless hacks that pander to mental midgets, pretty much expose you as a lame ass 12yo.

in the butthurt video he said something about his wife surprising him with a gift for his birthday.
It was a big thing to, he was blindfolded to he could taken somewhere, I think it was a back to the future attraction or something.
sounds like a good wife

Honestly, good for him.

>Between 25k and 350k
Wow thanks that really narrows it down.

>records himself crying
What? Where?
Aww, what a cute couple! And I mean that unironically.

Two 5's make a 10 after all.

Cries here
youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8

I missed that entire episode. Did he get all caps'd by raging autists for a vid?

He did a really shitty rewrite of batman v superman on twitter, then got mocked to high heaven for it. It also included the now infamous line 'tell that to zod's snapped neck' which follows him around everywhere now.

I'm reading about death threats in the comments. Kind of douchey tbqh

He survived Sup Forums bullying. Something neither Jonah Hill, nor Quentin Tarantino could pull off.

The dude is a legend. You've failed guys, just move on.

Death threats for a shitty rewrite is hilariously disproportionate. Not hilarious for him of course, and I can see where he's coming from in the video. It does come off as a bit cringey, much like everything Stuckmann does. I do enjoy his reviews though, and I agree with him on most things unless he's fanboying over capeshit.

The funniest part is they weren’t even really teasing him.

It's the soy.

he was upset because he was a huge fan of RLM and his "senpai finally noticed me!" moment was them calling him a prick. but yeah, it was disproportionate. they talk shit about people they like all the time, like len kabasinski, so not sure what he expected

>lame ass
90s born nigger detected

Divorce in 4 years. screencap this.

Does she get half of his subscribers?

This genuinely made me laugh. Just the thought of 700 000 people forced to watch her videos because of a divorce.

Did it make your day better?

I've had a horrible cold and had to take the day off work. You've made a shitty day mildly tolerable.

I'm glad. Get better soon! And stay hydrated.

I didn't know he recorded himself crying for 6 minutes over a banter this casual. How can one man be this sensitive?

more like half of whatever amount from his projected income statement.

You're a good person.

I try to be but I'm not.

Sometimes even trying is enough.

Did they actually put Armoured Skeptic™ in there? I perfectly understand Chris's reaction now.

The thing about RLM is that they hate sellouts, but like people who make movies because it's their passion, probably because they're one of them. That's why they shit on Kabasinski's films, but are still bros with him - he's certainly not making his movies for money, it's because he loves it

youtube.com/watch?v=j7XKrPjy-wA

rlm has yet to top this

Americans can't into banter and their idea of banter is asslicking. The only ones who do it well at RLM are Mike and Jay, Rich is a sperg who goes too far and just sounds spiteful, the other soyboys are asslickers.

Do you even know what the joke was?

no

23:47 for the soyboy stuff

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY