and legitimate spoilers from the film

>guess the majority of the critic reactions
>guess the BIG twist
>guess the ending

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVNIEszp2UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_jjA6ZL0Z_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good critic reaction. could be better or slightly worse than TFA.
Big twist is heritage cause muh poetry.
ending leaves us unsatisfied because muh empire.

It’s going to be the best movie since episode 5. Can’t wait to rub it in all your autistic faces.

my guess: it will make less money, get worse reviews and yet....significantly better film

I don't see any other option, critics are gonna call this the BEST one since ESB like they did with the last two, maybe some preemptive damage control that this isn't an ESB copy/nostalgia bait movie when it probably it is if the leaked books are anything to go off.
>twist and ending
Critics aren't going to say shit.

>Critic reactions
Urmagurd storwooors yaaaas!

>Big twist
Rey/Luke is evil

>Ending
Finn gets frozen in Carbonite(or some metaphorical reference to this)

Big TWEEST will probably be that Snoke is housing both the dark and light side of the force within himself and he's using artifacts like Vader's ring as a sort of seal on them. If not then Luke will probably turn out to be Snoke and he's pulling a Norman Bates stunt on us and fooling the galaxy into going to war for some nefarious reason.

That poster is enough to prove it wont be normalfag.

Big twist is that Luke is gay. I mean as in he's literally a homosexual and stole the guy that Kylo, who is also gay, liked. Get ready for it.

>Critic reactions
Wow that interracial sex scene was so "powerful" and (((Jew Abraham))) was so "brave" for doing it.

>Big twist
White people become the villains.

>Ending
Finn saves the princess from closet Nazi Skywalker and Hans Solo.

I LIK STAH WAHS HAHA YAY

I think the carbonite thing was pushed to ep7 in the form of Finn's coma thing.

>Critics aren't going to say shit.

its an la premiere screening. not just critics. its the cast, crew, critics, friends and family of the cast and crew, and entertainment blog insider types. they're will 100% 1 to 2 leakers, who do it anonymously, whether it be twitter, reddit, or maybe here.

>Critics will love it because star wars
>Finn and poe gay
>Rey is palpatine's daughter
>Luke will die, either killed by rey or yoda style
>Snoke is plagueis
>Chewbacca dies, porg replaces him
>Ending is another dumb cliffhanger where rey goes full edgelord darkside

Because its going to be a total rehash of episode 5

Daily reminder that Snoke is a padawan that survived from the Anakin massacre, and despite his crippled and disfigured body he became very powerfull in the psychic arts of the Force, he didn't embraced the Dark Side because he didn't wanted to become like Anakin or Palpatine, so he remained in the Light Side, but he used the powers of the Light Side to get his revenge; he developed the ability to rebuild his body absorbing the lifeforce from the other jedi, but he wasn't able to face Darth Vader, Sidious or even Luke, because at that time he probably wasn't strong enough, eventually he suceeded to create the First Order, and now manipulates Kylo to find Rey, both the most powerfull jedi in the universe, in order to devour them, regain his full shape and obtain a godlike power.

Don't these idiots get paid off and told to hype it?

Also is it just me or does it seem that there a lack of hype for this movie?

I don't mind this explanation.

It's going to be the same shit as every year

After months of total apathy everyone including Sup Forums will pay to see it, and then it begins

Week 1
>'HOLY SHIT THE MADMAN DID IT'
>'ONE OF THE BEST BLAH BLAH WARS'
>'ESB > TLJ > ....'

Week 2
>'Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that it was better than TFA right?'
>'I'm going to see it for the nth time!'

Week 3 (Smarter people have put out their own critiques for simpletons to mull over at this point)
>heated 'arguments' on Sup Forums from people who have now decided they didn't like it
>defenders of the film have no real argument themselves, and will likely fall back on pointless list making as if their list proves something, i.e ESB > TLJ > ANH...

Week 6
>everyone on Sup Forums unanimously agrees it's worse than TFA

Week 8
>no one is talking about it anymore and can barely remember what happened in the movie cause the new Captain Thorman trailer dropped

because of the collective unconscious theory of pop culture, the plot twist has to be similar to something that happened in another movie within this year.

its gonna be like thor ragnarok. the jedi were actually using the force for evil, conquering star systems, snoke was the maybe the first jedi and at least its prime wielder, the jedi had a change of heart and banished snoke to the outer regions and erased their back history by killing everyone that was aware, the lone person that remembered the jedi's old ways and escaped being killed was the first sith.

M one gives a c cj

while snoke bided his time waiting for empire to fall.

Screencapping since this is actually going to happen. Also nice get.

>Everyone is going to say it's amazing kino and eventually realise after a few months the glaring problems it's bound to have.

>Rey turns evil/ Luke turns evil

>Who cares, it'll be another nail in the coffin for my favourite series, and I'll feel that bit more hollow that the mouse is doing this to star wars.

change "week" to "day"

>Critic's will be paid off with Thor money
>Movie will be mediocre
>Big twist will be Luke and you will see a media offensive bought and paid for on the scale of Gamergate when the normies start calling out the bullshit

The problem with that is Vader is crippled and missing parts too and he gets stuck that way.

It's a damn shame about no wedge and no Lando

From the moment I saw these leaks, all those minutes ago, not a second has gone by when I haven't thought of them. And now that I'm looking at them again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to them, the worse it gets. The thought of not having these- I can't breath. I'm haunted by the children's books that ugnaught should never have given us. My heart is beating... hoping that leak will not become a scar. They are in my very soul, tormenting me... what can I do?- I will do anything you ask. [Uncomfortable pause] if you are suffering about not knowing the whole plot as much as I am, PLEASE, tell me.

this is so accurate it hurts

Don't miss it! Absolutely kino! Artistic, warming story, wonderful CG, perfect acting: it's what we never had until now!

>guess the BIG twist
I'm not your mother

>guess the ending
See you space cowgirl

I'm beyond ready for legit spoilers. TFA made phantom menace look like the godfather and now I want to see how bad TLJ is...

thus spoke the trips of truth

>>guess the majority of the critic reactions
DISNEY DOES IT AGAIN! FUN with a powerful undercurrent of commentary on Trump's America.
>>guess the BIG twist
Feminine Light/Masculine Dark
>>guess the ending
Zoom in shot of Rey's face going from sad to determined.

My dad works for disney

Rey parents were random siths that luke killed

Rey learn it mid movie and joins kylo as soon as she learnt it and work for the order for half of the movie
Luke win a 2 vs 1 at the end of the movie and rey comes back to her sense and joins the good guys again

Holy shit I can see them doing this, fuck me

>guess the BIG twist

Hard to have a twist or spoilers when no one gives two fucks about the story or characters.

Anyone know if the premier is gonna be streamed?

Snoke is the kid who said there were too many storm troopers surrounding the temple in ROTS before Anakin killed the younglings

>Episode 5

You mean Empire?

You can't compare Fake Wars movies with actual Star Wars retard.

You forgot Porgs.

Have you been off the internet?

Hasn't started yet

>guess the BIG twist
I have a kind of shit theory than Kylo Ren is somewhat based on Saburo from 'RAN', and the other knights of ren are like Saburo's brothers. So I'm guessing Kylo's abandonment and supposed betrayal of Luke was actually his way of saving Luke and possible the entire Jedi order, but in the end Kylo and Luke will both go down together

thanks m'lad
looks to be kicking off right now

Basically this. And it’s going to make over one billion dollars easy.

starting now bois

bountiful if correct

Trips confirm.

Funniest thing is I forgot who Poe, Finn and Snoke were. People talk about spoilers, but it feels like someone talking about fan fiction or video game plots.

>Well according to my Chart Mansa Munsa is the MOST powerful Jedi who ever lived.

>>Everyone is going to say it's amazing kino
Plenty of people were shitting on tfa the night it came out. Sorry it took 6 months to realise how bad it was, faggot.

I seen the rest, I just never got to the hologram one

>the White Carpet Premiere
Geez Raimi

I saw the rest. You stupid nigger

>all the retards thinking yasss slayyy turns out to be evil

As an outsider, it's really funny to see you guys theorizing about this movie.
It'll probably mirror it's respective counterpart of the OT.
To think the audiences expect disney to defy from the guidelines, specially when the first movie was such a hit playing so safe.

>You want to destroy the Galaxy! I won't let you!

>No, Rey...I want to Make The Galaxy Great Again

10/10 Oscar for best screenplay. Will buy a Porg for myself and two for stocking stuffers. Bravo low budget guy who made those movies nerds pretended to give a shit about

Yay, paid reviews

They will call ESB rehash "amazing movie that feels like original trilogy but fresh and cool"

looking at google trends there is less than half the hype of 7 at the same t minus. there is slightly less hype than was for rogue

Thanks a lot Disney
We are going to see this formula until the Earth dies out

Everything is proceeding as i have foreseen.

You actual madman!

You fockin did it!

/thread

Fucking hell brah what interesting insight you have. Please explain more to us.

It'll be good. Better than TFA. I think Luke dies - or his fate is left ambiguous at the very least. Rey has some kind of heritage that makes her incredibly powerful, and Snoke is linked to said heritage in some way. What else could it be?

SLAY

But he was older, he was an adult, and he reached his full power before being mutilated, and with the cybernetic implants he was able to mantain it at a high level, but Snoke didn't had those treatments, he remained weakened in the body and was still learning the powers of the Force during the second trilogy, just like Luke, but more vulnerable, i think he became really powerfull slowly during the 30 years after the destruction of the Empire, now he's old, maybe his race, if he's an alien, grows old like the humans, in fact despite the scars and the scarifications he looks like quite 70, just like Luke.

Young fool. Dont expect it to make any sense.

Greatest Star Wars yet! I clapped when I saw it! #helladiverse
>guess the BIG twist
Rey is an aspect of Snoke
>guess the ending
Leaked ending. Snoke dead and Rey in a coma.

No, I know. But as irrational as it may seem, I still have high hopes. Time will tell.

>, I still have high hopes
I really pity you user.

You don't have to. I know it can never live up to what I want it to be.

>The movie was smart and fun and inclusive
>Rey is a certified bad-ass!
>100% RT

There I saved you the trouble of waiting

I'll just say it, big reveal is actually a straight up Hayden cameo that is more like a role. Talks to Luke/Mark as his son. Epicness is beyond compare. The circle is at last complete.

It ends with Luke telling Rey she's his daughter

It could be justice league levels terrible and it will still make at least a billion

Morph from Anakin back to Vader and so one and so forth, with Hayden voice modulated to James Earl....lordy lordy. Red saber, blue to red, red to blue. Flashbacks, fighting young Luke (cg) to murdering unseen Jedi. What a treat.

Last scene is him lying and talking with Luke, but it morphs from Vader to Anakin being held.

"She is one of us, my son."

jennys there

Fuck. Now I want this to happen, but I have a feeling it's bullshit.

user has delivered the real.

would be pretty dumb if they kill sheev v2 in the 2nd movie

You crazy bastard.
They comin' for you.

legit>operatic choral of force theme as he fades into blue light looking droplets falling up.

Source? If possible? I want this to be real.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This was 100% what my normie friends did. It went from "OMG hands down best star wars movie ever!!" A few weeks later it was "It was okay I can't really remember it but I think it was good?"

dead

I know it's fake and gay, but I want it to happen so bad.

You have high hopes of it never living up to your expectations. Faggot.

>Better than TFA

Why are the trailers so bad then? Why haven't they been able to show us one interesting or cool thing in any of the promotional material?

It just happened. You the one.

Have there every been terrible reactions from these premiere events?

Yeah, and after about two months all they remembered was pic related and Kylo Ren's outbursts.

>calls ESB Episode 5
Pleb

Overwhelming positive"OMG BEST FILM EVA!") due to the leftist agenda. Even though it will be utter shit.
>guess the BIG twist
Either Rey is Palpatines cloned material from the secret lab beneath Jakku(the official TFA book has her hearing voices telling her to kill and slaughter) and she joins the dark side to be by Snokes side or Kylo joins the light.
This video explains the palpatine theory:
youtube.com/watch?v=_jjA6ZL0Z_k
>guess the ending
First Order victory from their giant secret fleet(according to TFA's official canon thanks to Poe's recon) and the "resistance" shattered and broken look out into a debris field in horror or some shit like that. Similar to how the rebels look at the Rishi maze in ESB.

No. I have high hopes and high expectations that I know it can never live up to. Sorry for any confusion.

>The circle is at last complete
That is why you fail

Paid reviews can mean only one thing...
>guess the BIG twist
Snoke is Sio Bibble
>guess the ending
Invasion

This. I'm laughing at all the well thought out interesting ideas people in this thread are having about what the potential twists could be. Not realizing Nu Wars will follow the safest most brain dead film guidelines ever. You really think Disney is gonna do something interesting and engaging?

How. was. Snoke. Qui-Gon. "The Living Force" takes on a whole new meaning now. First to contact Yoda, first to come back. For the greater good.