I compromised... i jacked off in the radiator

i compromised... i jacked off in the radiator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f28klp1qQGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there is no scraps in my scrapbook
what did he actually mean by this?

>I made a grilled cheese sandwich out of napkins. I CAWMPRAMIZED

Was Phil on receiving end (or even giving?) of homosexual blowjobs and assfucking during his twenty years in prison? Tony does tell Melfi that made guys get a pass on gay sex in prison. I can’t remember anything else that implies, it but it might explain his hostility to Vito.

I wanted proper capitalization. I compromised.

i loved him like a brother in law

He was hostile because Vito was married to his cousin. It brought shame to him indirectly.

That's actually a good point.

I JACKED OFF ON MY GRILLED CHEESE

Ten fuckin years and not a peep

what a fucking legend, I will be devastated when he dies.

> I'll fuck him in his ass. I fucked kids like him in the can in the ass. Fuckin' trying to break up my party.

What did Phil mean by this??

what the fuck were they thinking?

user...

>i'd like to do it over boy, let me tell ya

This is definitely implied. Phil's old school dynamic - his relationship with Gerry Torciano, even with his brother - is patently homoerotic. Also, bear in mind his out of all proportion bitterness and self-loathing, exemplified in the 'No more of this' scene with Butchie. (The pathetic irony of the latter's 'You were a man, Phil...) He 'compromised', i.e he fucked prison bitches, said hello to those blowjob hacks...

Man, I miss The Sopranos. All memes side, that was some subtle writing...

Yes I know that. Also all the old school guys hated faggotry, Paulie and the other old guy immediately said Vito had to go for blowing men—while Tony, Sil, Bobby hem-hawed. So it’s not particular to Phil. I am just wondering if there was any other implication that Phil did gay stuff in prison, since he is the only major character that I remember doing a major stint.

I ATE GRILLED CUM OFF THE RADIATOR

I fucked kids like that in the can, I fucked 'em.

this was obvious wasn't it?
youtube.com/watch?v=f28klp1qQGI

ive completely shut my brain off on this third rewatch and have been paying attention to the most minute details this time. it is incredibly nuanced

Thank you user, I need to rewatch. Phil is an amazing character. A big part of me wishes he won.

How do you shut your brain off and pay attention to minute details at the same time?

He was the most fixated on the fag issue out of everybody and he LITERALLY comes out of a closet before Vito gets killed. They couldn't have made it more obvious without outright saying it.

yeah, it's why Phil was so obsessed with this masculinity and alpha male persona thing, he was compensating

>Phil’s expression at the end
Well shit I guess I should rewatch relevant scenes before asking brainlet questions.

when youre thinking about work, girls, whatever the fuck, youre not fully paying attention to whats on screen.

>Tony, Sil, Bobby hem-hawed
Patsy was indifferent too, and I think Chris just wanted in on the bandwagon, he couldn't give a shit either.