Star Vs The Forces of Toffee

How can Jackie even compete with Star in Marco's mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWx2Iyhqq4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post more shoulder edits. All of them. Make more if you need to.

Jackie is best.

no pantsu.

>How can Jackie even compete with Star in Marco's mind?

She can't, that's why Marco never considered Star a romantic option until she had to go away.

when i saw that ear i nearly barfed

what if star came over to your house and IMMEDIATELY began to cry

Why would she do that?

Would I be allowed to hug Star?

oh dear

What is she looking at?

a pink taco

Roast beef sandwich.

bet it tastes like bubblegum rain sparkles

Nah, it tastes like sweat and flesh with pungent thick goo on it mixed with your own saliva.

Don't be gross

>Hnnnnnnnghh

smells like lavender

You wouldn't think it's gross if you experienced it :^)

Maybe she's not into girls?

I wouldn't???

Everyone knows it tastes like cinnamon and Mountain Dew.

Are Starco people really that out of it that they took Star spilling her noodles as confirmation of their ship?

nel pastel.
they're bug people so heavily mutated by magic i doubt that's the case

their fucking rats have natural candy corn protruding from their skin

The front or the back?

Kinda answered your own question if you watch these kinds of shows with her and she'd probably get into it

Well, I dunno, it's an acquired taste, like beer or coffee or cock.

girl juices aren't thick
unles what you mean by that is that her mewberty web also comes from there
to what i respond that i still believe it tastes like bubblegum

Mountain Dew-flavored bubblegum.

It can't be edible though, or else these guys would have chewed their way free. How strong do you think her silk is?

Battle Mewberty or full Mewberty?

I'm surprised they got away with showing that much of Star bare, considering the angle.

This isn't the 1920's dude

It's an edit.

by how they touch it and it doesn't even move i'd say it hardens and becomes like thick hard plastic

either that or as hard as the dried up chewed bubblegum you find under tables

It's dangerously close to showing her glutes

What's the original?

Wearing stockings and no shoulder slip

I just watch" Bon Bon the Birthday Clown" and holy shit the cock is more than meme

There are more reasons than that.

There is no way Mackie could be stable given the much higher amount of time Marco and Star spend together. Either Marco's going to realize what he's pushing away and dump Jackie in favor of getting closer to Star, or Jackie's going to dump Marco because she'll realize his heart is in a different place whether he realizes it or not. I'll bet this when, or very soon after, they find/help/save Star in season 3.

And guess where the most stable relationships come from? They come from becoming best friends (who happen to be sexually/romantically oriented towards each other's sexes), or something close to that, before becoming lovers.

Also the Blood Moon, but that's probably irrelevant by this point.

The animation of her going down the stairs looks weird

It makes me think of Star showing you how it's done
youtube.com/watch?v=qWx2Iyhqq4I

Bump

Reminder that Jeremy's dad is an actual cuck

>or cock
let's not go too far here

>nice and pretty
>that Jackie's ear on the photo

Imagine how satisfying it is when she takes out her piercings to clean them and her ear.

user, it seems someone left a wand here
why dont you pick it up, and see what it turns into?

It gets thick around that time of month. Still clear but thick and whitish.

Yes

Everything about Jackie is good, except her filthy fucking ear. Multiple or overt piercings and tattoos are fucking cancer. Immediate turn of come turn down.

I don't like those moles she has all around her eyes.

I disliked the ear a lot when I first saw it. Then Sup Forums kept posting images of her ear to tease her. And with the increased exposure, I've pretty much become inoculated to it. It's not a positive, but it doesn't bother me anymore.

Not much since Jackie is still Marco's girlfriend and Star ran away like a little bitch.

Just because you care about your kid sister's wellbeing doesn't mean you want to pork her.

That's not what /tlhg/taught me

>youger sisters
Fucking heretic, convert to Leni or die.

But Marco's going to be going after Star and leaving Jackie behind.

And Star cucked Jackie in front of all her friends.

>All this Star vs Jackie posting
Stop, we can love them both even if we prefer one over another.

He will not divide us. He will not divide us.
He will not divide us. He will not divide us.

Them's fighting words.

>Mackie
Back to tumblr

Why don't Star and Jackie just share Marco?

What would you do at the party if you were Marco? He really tried to stay as friends with Star, because that's how he sees her.

Tell everyone to leave except Jackie and cuddle with her on the couch for hours while we talk about Star

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

>Make more
If only I could get screenshots out of you people

...but you can?

i would say "uh oh spaghetti-o's"

Fuck you user
That shoulder is goin to be in my mind all the day
Plus, no pants

>devil buster star butterfly
I want to rub her wings slowly and sensually until she's a sweating, heavily breathing orgasming mess.

Supreme taste
Moon is a global trasure

I'm not sure if it's intentional, but this one reminds me urusei yastsura

Those supposed to be are freckles.

YOU'VE BEEN SPENDING MORE TIME WITH JACKIE THAN ME FOR FAR TOO LONG, MARCO I'M LOSING IT

Queen Moon is for beating and raping

Except he totally hasn't. He never went out with Jackie between Bon Bon and Just Friends, spending most of his time with Star instead.

Your mom is for beating and raping.

I Star abusive.
Yeah, pretty much: she's a magic bug woman, it would be kinda easy for her to beat and rape you.

it's Star's mind Marco spends more time with Jackie than her, every hour Marco spends with Jackie is like 8 hours for Star

>I Star abusive.
I meant to write: "Is Star abusive?"
I must be fucking drunk

She's canonically abusive to animals and monsters

>can't think of a single thing that would define me or would fit my personality because I'm boring af
Fuck.
This is why I don't have a Star.

>He never went out with Jackie between Bon Bon and Just Friends
Wrong. He hung out with her off screen. Star complains that she doesnt get to spend as much time with Marco in Starcrushed

A fucking wrist watch or a pistol

She's the most adorable psychopath ever!

>Star you're not supposed to drink from the toilet
what did he mean by this?

Now I'm imagining Star doing the Psycho shower scene.

>Jackie didn't consider Marco as a romantic option until he confessed to having a crush on her
>Marco didn't consider Star as a romantic option until she confessed to having a crush on him

No, she fears that she won't be able to in the future.

Which would you prefer? Jackie wearing Star's clothes and they're skin tight or Star wearing Jackie's clothes and she's struggling to keep them from falling off?

Jackie is a fat whore

nope

Citation needed. The closest thing she says to this is "Well, Mango's going out with Jackie now, so he'll probably have less time to hang out with me" to Oskar - this is how she fears the summer will be, not a statement of how things have actually been so far. It also comes during the time when things have been awkward between the two of them after Face the Music, when they somewhat distanced themselves from each other. This wasn't the case throughout the majority of the season.

Also, in one of the live chats Marco was asked if he and Jackie were officially a couple, and he stammered answering it, saying "define official", but also he said that he and Jackie hadn't been on a date again since Bon Bon. While it's possible that Marco and Jackie hung out again off-screen at some point after the live chat but before Just Friends, if nothing else it shows they have less time to do so, and generally just shows that they are not really that close, not enough to be really considered a couple yet.

Star is adorable as fuck in loose clothes so I'm going to have to go for the latter

no you are

thank you

I mean, you're right but I'm not sure that counts as a valid answer to the question.