Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQSmfR1_SVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably sitting on a shitter.

Living a better life than anyone here.

fapping to daisy

Legend

this

Probably in his dining room with the tv on in the background with some idiot talking promoting TLJ, as he sulks eating leftover takeout mall food.

You assume he is happy. He doesn't look happy. I think it's not that difficult to live a better life than most rich folk.

EXECUTE ODER 91312866

>You assume he is happy.
You assume we're happy. The difference is he has money while we're peasants compared to him.

Rolling around in masses of money he got for selling Star Wars.

posting >appologize threads with his own pic on Sup Forums

sipping red wine while watching the original cuts in 4k.

Probably making APOLOGIZE posts.
Geoge, if you're reading this, pay a hooker or play some videogames, you depressed faggot.

I'd rather be a happy peasant than a miserable george lucas

he's literally taking a shower/bath and putting on his best suit because he's got be at the last jedi premiere screening in an hour.

Probably plunging his face into his wife's thicc black ass.

He's having some kind of fancy buiscuit, don't know if they have filling since they smelled weird when i was offered one. His shoes got dirty with something.

I'm looking at him right now, what should i say?

what would his face look like without the beard?

shout JUST at him and record his reaction

Tell him that a beard doesn't count as a jawline

someone post the pic of him without beard and then bald and then both WITH no eyebrows

he could probably still look alright if he lost weight

>Wants to hang out in theme park with no oversight and access to children

He's probably on the red cappet right now.

Is it true that she's pathologicaly addicted to anal sex?

>run

he's gonna leap up on stage at the premier, shouting for the audience to apologize as security drags him off

Came here to make this post.

kek

where the fuck is this guy's chin?

would the audience boo him or actually apologize to him out of pity?

Money objectively buys happiness.

Probably masturbating to the EU

Money allows you to do everything you want, which makes everything you want feel kind of bland. After you've fucked the #th high class prostitute, it starts to lose its glamour.

He's raising a family you pathetic virgin

FIFTY SIX PERCENT

money can't stop your wife and creative partner from cucking you

Oh look, they organzed the line-up from dark to light. It's poetry.

>t. wagecuck who's been unsucessfully saving money 5 years for a trip

seriously though, that's more of an excuse for being poor and failing to fulfill your dreams than an actual consequence of having too much money

H-how did you get my phone number

The audience probably wouldn't know who he was and think he was someone's confused grandpa.

Couldn't he have at least picked a cute negro woman to race-mix with?

>you need to be a millionaire to be happy
You sound like a faggot boomer.

It's actually pretty stupid to fulfill your dreams because your life stops to have meaning the moment you make your dreams come true. It's the journey that matters, not the goal.

Playing with dogs somewhere on a ranch with a beautiful view of the open sky.

You think Richard and Paul did some "rough cuts" with Marcia in the editing room?

not what i was saying. nice projection.

>It's the journey that matters, not the goal.
i for sure enjoy years of pointless work and studies to have a chance for something great.
i'm also sure i will remember these times fondly when i finally reach my goals. except you know no one does this.

Reread that post.

>i for sure enjoy years of pointless work and studies to have a chance for something great.

You're doing it wrong

>you need to slave away for years and years just so you ca-
Shut the fuck up! You're both some faggot ass nerds who never had friends growing up and act like he's king shit because he has a degree in finance or something.
Protip: No one fucking cares, no one's impressed.
Fuck off dad.

How did an autist like George get a cutie like Marcia anyway?

>you need to be a millionaire to be happy

Money is everything you stupid fucking hippie. Without it you cannot do shit without it and people will shit on you if they know you're a poorfag.

what did he mean by this?

>t./fit/

This is probably an airport. I can't imagine he actually goes to the mall for food. He can afford live-in staff.

it really is. for some reason, when you say this, people think you're being materialistic when in governs everything about an individual from the perspective of an outsider.
it's just the way the world works, it's not the ideal, but you gotta accept it if you wanna find success.

Why won't he use his money to finance some cool movies that will not be made otherwise because they don't appeal to the majority? With his money he could finance several high budget movies and still be super rich.

>people will shit on you if they know you're a poorfag
Well see this is the problem. I get tired of you fucking monkeys and your arrogant pride.

WAIT WTF
THIS BILLIONAIRE MARRIED SOME SHEBOON?
LMAO

Holy shit I had no idea he ever looked like this

>tfw Lucas didn't even want to go into that building, he was just dodging the camera

This is just how the world works. If you don't appreciate money go out in the wild and build yourself a fucking log cabin.

Tough shit though, I wish everything didn't revolve money but without it you couldn't survive. Money gives you freedom to do whatever the fuck you want. The more you work hard the more money and freedom you'll get. World is a fake fucking place and you just gotta deal with it kid.

Tommy would call him a hack

This always makes me thinks he must be half senile. Probably thought he was supposed to be filmed for something for just a moment.

no

>The more you work hard the more money and freedom you'll get

Don't you give away your freedom when you work more?

How? I find it very unlikely you've never come across a picture of George being young working on SW or American Graffiti.

sauce on video?

>more you work hard the more money and freedom you'll get
See this where you come off sounding like a dumbass.
Someone smarter than you will always find a way to take that money from you.
It's just the way the world works!

Boss Nass

What did he mean by this?

god, she looks like a fucking xenomorph

Yes you fucking do. You give up every inch of your soul to gain money. You earn your freedom you don't just get it free. You're a fucking slave to everyone. But once you accumulate enough of it and acknowledge your hard work you'll be free.

>implying working smartly doesn't have an inch of hard work behind it

Keep being retarded. The only people who are against money are the inexperienced poorfags who don't have shit behind their backs or rich retards who ironically say, "HAHA, MONEY AIN'T SHIT" when they've already spent their fortune.

Why are you getting so angry? It's almost like you value money more than life itself. Which if that's the case, then you're no better than some homeless faggot who's sad he doesn't have money.

>Tough shit though, I wish everything didn't revolve money but without it you couldn't survive.

Then vote Democrat, faggot. Public sector.

Never seen him on set of American Graffiti, but by A New Hope he was bearded and a little more paunchy I think

>Why are you getting so angry?
I don't give a flying fuck if I'm angry or not. I posting as Anonymous my ego is not effected by it at all.

>It's almost like you value money more than life itself.

Because life is MONEY.

>once you accumulate enough of it and acknowledge your hard work you'll be free

And then you die

Xenomorphs have actual sex appeal since they were designed by Giger and reproduce via interspecies rape.

Oh, wow you fucking retard what a thought provoking post! You can say the same thing about anything you do in life.

And what will happen when money fails you?
I'm sure you have gold in an underground bunker somewhere huh?
You sound like those fags on Sup Forums who want anyone who makes less than $500,000 be burned up into fuel.

>implying working smartly doesn't have an inch of hard work behind it

You can't become intelligent with more hard work. It's genetic. Maybe you can improve it by 5% or something but that's not significant. Just hard work won't make you rich. You need to be smart too.

Apart from living your life right now instead of putting it off until you think you have the means to get the life you want. It's like the stick and the carrot. You'll never get that carrot, or even when you eventually do, it won't matter anymore.

>And what will happen when money fails you?
Then you fucking fail at life and you should hang yourself. You fucking died and lost. Only the strong survive mother fucker.

>You can't become intelligent with more hard work.

Life isn't an RPG faggot. You can work smartly and hard. What's with

>It's genetic.

No, it's not dummy.

You create your own meaning. But money is life bitch.

>money is life bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=rQSmfR1_SVE

>Life isn't an RPG faggot
>You fucking died and lost
huh? Life isn't an RPG but it still has game-like elements including failure?

Whoa bro so woke af dude. HAHA! rekt.

You'll be forever chasing what you'll never get while most of us already have all that we want right now.

Stop your hippie bullshit. I already have what I want in life and I can still chase the dollars. Just please stop.

This is why nobody like capitalists, let alone an-caps.
Life shouldn't be a dick measuring contest. We would have so much more if everyone stopped being selfish. But I know that won't happen.

Why continue the chase if you have what you want?

>Life shouldn't be a dick measuring contest. We would have so much more if everyone stopped being selfish. But I know that won't happen.

Look.

I agree and I wish it wasn't like this, but I've been crushed enough by people who will disrespect you if they found an inch of weakness within you. You think life is filled with love and holding hands?? lmaoo. Not a fucking chance. People will judge you even if they have no money. It's just how society works no matter how much you pretend in your fucking hugbox. A stupid blonde bitch will fight for equality but goes along her merry way to twirl her fucking gay ass Starbucks coffee drink and complain to the mixer about how much fucking whipped cream she has in her drink.

If you care so much about the negative view people have of you, you should consider surrounding yourself with different people.

>Give me your toys NOW !!

>everyone stops being selfish
>Give me your toys NOW !!
You obviously didn't understand what I was talking about. You're part of the problem.
Fucks like you need to be killed for the betterment of society.

Classic Communist, wants other people's resources but is also to much of a coward to even try acquire them himself.

Honestly if I could be assured you'd actually try kill me yourself I'd fucking give you my savings if you could pull it off.