Characters you wouldn't mind getting a race change

I wouldn't mind Taskmaster to be played by an Asian Martial artist like Donnie Yen or Iko Uwais. Maybe it would even compliment the character since Taskmaster's power is just being a Chinese knockoff/bootleg of other heroes.

But what about his accent. The best part of Taskmaster is his hammy voice on such an edgy design.

Any Robins sans Dick.

It's kind of creepy Bruce has a certain 'type' when it comes to sidekicks.

Consider the following:
Japanese Wolverine
Black Daredevil
White Luke Cage

I lived in Boston, There are lots of Asians who do really good Boston accents.

Japanese Wolverine is Daken
Black Daredevil could work as long as he's still religious and shit.
White Luke Cage is just...maybe it could work if you play it so straight-faced that it loops back into comedy.

>Black Daredevil
Stevie Wonder?

>Black Daredevil
This would probably work out best, but the Catholic thing might need to go.

Two words you, baby: Black. Punisher.

This.

Instead of rebooting Frank so he wasn't in vietnam and magically deaged, just pass the legacy onto another deranged veteran named Frank. Who is black and also has a diagnosable case of Frankface.

I personally oppose changing the races of established characters, as it shows a fundamental sense of disrespect for the original artwork being adapted and the fans who's love for it allowed the adaption to happen in the first place.

However your idea for a super villain who's a Chinese bootleg of an established hero is a good idea.

Make him a Muslim.

There is already a black English Punisher in England.

Protestantism is just Catholicism with less kid diddling

'no'

leave tasky alone you weeaboo prick.

>A Pimp Named Cyborg

Latino Daredevil would make more sense

You could keep catholicism at least.

That could rock. One of my friends, the late Norman Lee, had a great boston Accent.

White Luke Cage
White Black Panther