Jon Hamm Trying To Steal Away The Batman Role From Ben Affleck

Kek. Even Hamm thinks Affleck makes a bad batman.

>A source close to the production of Matt Reeve’s The Batman just told Radar Online that Hamm is trying especially hard to take the cowl away from Affleck, saying that the actor thinks he’s better suited to play the Caped Crusader.

"Jon's gunning hard for the role," said the source.

This might come as a surprise to fans. Hamm and Affleck have been good friends ever since they starred together in Affleck's 2010 movie The Town, and they’d often drink together until Hamm decided to sober up two years ago. Though the friendship remains strong, the source says Hamm is approaching the whole affair in a business-like manner.

"They've enjoyed working together and have been on good terms ever since ” explained the source, "But Jon knows Ben has faced some criticism over Batman v Superman and Justice League and frankly thinks he'd be better suited for the job. This is business for Jon, not personal.”

"Of course, Ben's not officially out of the role yet. But the writing's on the wall, and Jon's desperate for the gig – friend or not,” the source continued.

Affleck stepping down as Batman might sound disappointing to fans, but there have been numerous reports pointing towards that direction. Just today, Variety reported that Reeves was already considering recasting Affleck’s role.

Hamm would make a good and older Bruce Wayne/Batman.

top right is him in the mask

looks good

he'd be a good choice just as long as he doesn't make his silly faces

>older

Ben is unironically the best Batman and Bruce Wayne that's ever been put to the silver screen

Stop getting people's hope up

Source or gtfo

This, damn shame Snyder/Whedon exist though

Doesn't surprise me, he really needs this. His career has been pretty dead lately

Who in gods name even humored the idea of Colin Farrel being batman, that’s just about as bad as Gyllenhaal taking the role

Clooney looking like Batman himself, damn.

Looks like Batfleck.

>replace old actor with an even older actor
John hamm laughed at play Superman years ago saying he was already too old
I doubt he would then want to play Batman (i mean besides the paycheck)

This is a bullshit rumor btw. The only source is an "exclusive source" to RadarOnline (literally who?) IE they pulled it out of their ass for clickbait.

Hamm said he'd never do a superhero movie.

What is Scott looking at?

Damn shame WB executives exist

yeah it's too bad that european faggot schumacher ruined that chance

clooney had very high potential to be a great batman

FAKE NEWS

I'm certain the next Batman will be a black dude.

So he'll rob places and beat up cops?

Hamm was made to play Old Superman not Batman

He'd be top tier Batman, just not in the capeshit era. Do you want him in a shitty avangers tier trash?

>jon hamm
>not playing Hush

There is no Batman but Ben Affleck (pbuh).

>In one of the stranger celebrity gossip subplots of the last few years, Hamm found himself momentarily upstaged by his anatomy—at least among certain celebrity weeklies, gossip bloggers, and women’s websites. (If you don’t read Cosmo or Gawker or follow the Tumblr account “Jon Hamm’s Wang,” it’s basically this: In certain paparazzi photos where he’s wearing snug trousers, he’s got a substantial bulge.) And he is, not surprisingly, immediately uncomfortable when I bring it up.

>“That’s the dark side of all this, I guess,” he says. I can’t help but suggest that, as a nonfamous person, it would be kind of flattering to have women on the Internet talking about my large package. “As a nonfamous person, would you want people walking up to you and pointing to your dick?” he asks. There’s an uncomfortably long silence. “I can’t believe I’m talking about this,” he says, reluctantly. “But I’ve worn underwear every day of my life, and the fact that I’m painted as this exhibitionist is a little annoying.” He sighs. “It’s become a meme, I guess.

Many people say many things only to backpedal later on, idiot.

But Ben doesn't even want the role anymore..

>circumcised
D R O P P E D

I loved Affleck as Batman, but after all the will he or won't he back and forth, I don't give a fuck anymore. Just cast someone who can pull off a dark personality and isn't a manlet. Hamm would be good if he gets on the Hollywood lifting program

>lets replace an aging actor with another aging actor to lead our franchise for the next decade at least

who the fuck is running things over there?

Couldn't there be two Batman actors? One for capeshit (Justice League) and one for patrician capekino (for standalone Batman movies)

Batman can be old.

no

as much as i like Hamm his face skin is too loose to be cowled. sorry Hamm

Looks normal desu

I just see Clooney with a cowl
He is just too recognizable, I mean every time I see his fucking face I want to drink coffee and I haven't even watched TV in 15 fucking years.

yfw Affleck was Tommy Elliot this whole time and Hamm is the real Bruce

Christian Bale is coming back, he will get 50 million for one movie

they aren't going to replace an already older actor with another older actor to play Batman. They would just keep ben
Even if Ben wants out they would recast a younger dude to play the part.

too fuckin' old.

he's gonna have to put on some muscle

Hamm is perfect for the role though. And Ben doesn't even want it anymore. So I don't see the big deal here.

I cans him play a great Bruce Wayne

Hamm's a manlet though.

*inhales*

Ben Affleck is the best Batman ever on screen though.

kilmer > keaton > affleck > bale > clooney

It's not Batman and Robin,

I'm Robbin' with a Bat, man.

ben, despite everyone thinking he would make a bad batman, literally was the best thing about the DCEU. It's a shame they pushed him out and placed any blame on him

Why Kilmer as best?

Yes being Batman makes everyone focus on his raging alcoholism and he is probably tired after Justice League made him quip "SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY BLEEDING"

WE CAN FIX IT IN POST

Wtf? Val Kilmer was shit.

Keaton = Affleck > Bale > Kilmer > Clooney

It's perfect

If the movies he were in were good, he would be considered the best Batman ever. And he was the only good part of BvS, especially the warehouse scene.

>not posting the best Batman

>yeah it's too bad that european faggot schumacher ruined that chance
Not Schumacher's fault. The executives at WB really crapped the bed for both films.

That being said, Batman & Robin > Batman Forever, as Clooney was way better than Kilmer (who's easily the worst Batman/Bruce Wayne to date).

whatever you say bro

If they cast a younger guy I hope they age him up. Don't want Batman to look like Nightwing's big brother.

Just fucking imagine being in this physique and not wanting to maintain it. Wtf Ben?

alcohol is a helluva drug

EDBIALLY BE WARHO BENE

jon hamm would be the best batman mmm

now only they need a good director

>Jon Hamm as Batman

as a Marvelbitch I am peanut butter and jealous.

he wasn't in that physique though. CGI

He was in that physique idiot

My vote

that photo pretty much says it all. Affleck is the best live action Batman to date.

Also, Hamm is way to old and skinny. He'd be a good Bruce Wayne cause he clearly knows how to move around in a tux, but he'd be shit as Batman and that's what matters the most.

Being skinny is fine. He can wear a muscle suit like JDM did. That's what Affleck should've done if he truly hates working out.

lol that suit is so pumped up. Looks like the model from the Arkham games. I guess it's Batman's idea to make the bad guys think he's really that buff.

lol, ok. He clearly wasn't though

>old and skinny
Better a skinny batman than Fatleck

>bale has the best batman physique and despite Sup Forums ironically disliking his trilogy they all know it

You can't even present your garbage opinion as your own? You have to cower under name of the board as if everyone believes the same. Beta as fuck

no, kissed on a rose from the grey

Can you put The Rock into one?

>balding batman
lol no

Bale at least has the discipline and stamina to transform his body. Nobody should ever take away from what Bale did for the role. Bale even fucking did the Bat voice, which nobody had done to that point. As far as I'm concerned Bale was a great Batman because he actually felt like an insane vigilante in a bat mask and cape.

He was great in Baby Driver

>another middle aged man as Batman for DCEU
What's the point?