*BURRRPPPFFFFFPPPPPP*

>*BURRRPPPFFFFFPPPPPP*
>M-M-M-M-M-Morty!
>GOD BAD SCIENCE GOOD
Sup Forums will unironically defend this

MY BALLS MHARTI YOU HAVE TO LICK MY BALLS

If you're gonna shitpost at least use the right show, dumbass.

>MUH SZECHUAN SAWCE LOLOLOLOL

>reddit will defend this piece of shit show

Apparently there's a petition to get this back. When I say petition, I mean a video with text flying across the screen. You know, the shit that's posted on facebook all the time?

Sup Forums and reddit will unironically advertise for McDonalds for free

Shut the fuck up retard. rick and morty is probably one of the best shows to come around on Adult swim.

Who are you quoting?

I am conflicted about how to feel.

on the one hand, it isn't a very good cartoon

on the other hand, god is bad and science is good, and I approve of how stating this overtly pisses off christfags and smug agnostics both

hmm

>Samurai Jack is delayed for one week and suddenly people are calling bloody murder

Remember when Sup Forums was love?

Fucking shill trying to ruin Sup Forums again with his anti rick and morty bullshit

Remember waiting for something for over ten years?

what's funny is how they used rick and morty in place of samurai jack as their april fool's prank

They're basically saying outright "okay we know this cartoon is shit, so it's going to piss everybody off when their expected masterpiece is replaced with shit, it'll be so hilarious"

Lets be honest. If we were expecting a new episode of Rick and Morty, and instead of it we got the unannounced, unexpected, first episode of Samurai Jack S5, people wouldn't be pissed, they'd be fucking ectstatic

Another week won't kill you. For fucks sake.

rick and morty is better than samuri jack on all levels. They shouldn't wasted money rebooting it.

No, but you should kill yourself anyway.

Any day now, hopefully.

>god is bad and science is good, and I approve of how stating this overtly pisses off christfags and smug agnostics both

that doesn't even happen in the show. it's just epic maymays.

i mean holy fuck he started praying right before he thought he was gonna die.

I really hope you are just 14

Last episode of samuri jack was trash and you know it.

Yes. I also remember when Sup Forums loved Rick and Morty.

Does Rick and Morty really make christards this upset?

>Samurai Jack reboot after over a decade
>go out of my way to rewatch the last four seasons
>Rick & Morty S3 premiere after two years
>don't care to rewatch S1 and S2
>don't even feel like watching S3 after that episode

I'll admit I jumped on the R&M bandwagon at the time but after two years my interest in it plummeted.

Also the sauce thing is just another way McDonald's will get you to buy their shitty nuggets.

It sure does!
christ tards btfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This board is full of Sup Forumsntrarians.

There are few things that don't make Christians upset.

only an idiot spent those ten years actually waiting.
the socially accepted grieving period for the loss of a loved one is 4-6 months. Samurai Jack is a cartoon. if you still aren't over the cessation of a cartoon months, years after its ended, you really ought to consider seeing a therapist about your attachment issues

That analogy is incorrect because the show didn't die, it was on an 11 year hiatus. The story wasn't finished which left fans wondering just how it could have been resolved. It isn't such a hard thing to grasp that fans would be upset that they'll have to miss a week for something they've been waiting to see for such a long time, especially when it wasn't a prank so much as "we're just not showing it".

A better analogy would be that your dad is coming back after years of being away, visits you twice and then fucks off to see his friends one night instead. Not exactly the same, but closer than a dead loved one.

Is the dad dead? No. Try to have a little patience. It'll do you good.

I seriously hope that if this somehow brings back Szechuan sauce, it ends up tasting awful; just to fuck with some heads.

Nah, the only decent thing about Jack is the music.

Statistically, there's pretty good odds that now Samurai Jack fans who were watching this season will die in that extra week we tacked on.

No, but neither was the show. It took time but it came back. I wasn't angry about it being bumped, I got to watch R&M and enjoyed it. But I can understand a person being bothered by having a show bumped for another, especially if they watched the show from the beginning, whereas I only started watching it very recently.

The only way I can understand it, aside from the dad thing, is an update to one of the armies from WHFB. I waited over 10 years for an update and the game was killed off. It was finally added to Total War: Warhammer but I still had to wait until February to have it playable in game, which I found arbitrary. I had waited a long time and I just wanted to play it. I could wait but I didn't have to like it. The point is that I don't see the point in trivializing someone's interest in a show because you could apply that same logic to just about everything just to be a dick.

It's a week. Unless you're so pathetic that you can't live one week without your Jack, then you need to off yourself.

I almost hope the series ends with a shit ending just to spite you.

Hey pal, you fresh off the train from Sup Forums town?

>hahah I'll just false flag and no one will ever know!

Then don't buy the McNuggets.

If it weren't McDonald's, it'd be some other form of lost-to-time nostalgia food product or snack like Planter's PB Crisps or those pizza flavored chips Keebler made in the 90s

>"Yeah, I want a tattoo of my edgy retarded political beliefs on my back. You know, so people wont want to talk to me. Oh and while you're at it put a couple of cartoon characters there, you know like Rick and Evil Morty. Because I like that show, and it's important for people to know what I like while they cringe at my tattoo."
>"Ok, that'll be $1000.
>"Cool. Mom's gonna freak."

I'm starting to think these people don't actually watch TV at all. Stuff gets preempted and put on hiatus all the time, at the drop of a hat.

God help us when Boco is the voice of reason.

>yeah but thirteen years--
You haven't been waiting thirteen years. The thirteen-year payoff came a month ago. Now you've been waiting for seven fucking days.

if you wait for 10 years for an ending to a cancelled show you probably have some form of autism.

Christ, I haven't even seen the show and I'm sick of people shitposting about it.

We get it, you don't like [thing]

No I will not defend your ridiculous strawman of a show you don't watch.

but more jackwanks will live another week from the finale being pushed back, postponing their post Jack suicide plans.

Anyone still love both series? Cause I do, jeez, I haven't seen this much butthurt since the season six finale of the walking dead.
For what reason?

B-Boco, you gotta *burp* you gotta shut the fuck up, Boco!

This is still an overreaction.

user

There is no difference between a cancellation and an indefinite hiatus. Either one stands just as good a chance of being revived a decade later.

DAE atheists are literally 14?

Quick, find a picture of a guy ironically wearing a fedora and then superimpose a pretentious atheism quote. That'll show him!

Well *I* haven't, but they have. I think you might be taking this 'bloody murder' thing too literally. Someone typing in all caps doesn't mean much, only that they had planned on watching something and didn't get to.

Because wanting a conclusion to a story is a bad thing? Oh right, this is Sup Forums, where cancer is the rule.

The difference between a show being dead and on a long hiatus is if the original creator/crew are still alive/interested and if the rights to the product in question are held in a deathgrip or not. Plenty of shows and movies never get sequels, extra seasons because the creator won't play ball or the studio that owns it won't let anything be done with the IP. Gendy wanted to finish it at some point.

I was an intelligent introverted atheist communist who read wikipedia articles about Richard Dawkins when I was 14 too, it isn't anything to be ashamed of.

They don't call 'em Samurai Jack Watchers for nothing

People go about religion all wrong. Some of these lads need Jordan Peterson.

Some fathers are in need of rescuing.

>M-m-m-morty , we need to , we need a , we have to catch that thing morty
>morty we need to do it morty
>like right now morty , or it will get away morty
>*bluuuuurrrpppp!!*
>like if we don't get it morty , we will be screwed morty.

>Oh man, oh jeez, oh, oh woah, hwuao....oooooh. I don't know about this Rick

Bringing Jack back was a mistake.

>Because wanting a conclusion to a story is a bad thing?

When the fuck did I say that? All I said it that waiting a decade for a show to finish is dumb as fuck. see

Jack went "on hiatus" because Genndy wanted to work on Clone Wars. But when a changing of the guard occurs at the network, that makes the creator unwilling or unable to return, we'd call that a cancellation.

Not that it matters anyway. Ten years is enough to consider a hiatus a cancellation for anyone sane, as shows have been "un-cancelled" in even smaller timeframes (Futurama, Family Guy, Young Justice, etc).

>That guy that died waiting for Wolf Girl with You
>All those people that probably died waiting for season five

fucking glorious, a show comes along with the sensibilities of Sup Forums, and you fuckers hate it.

conclusion? you faggots hate yourselves

>sensibilities of Sup Forums

Reddit

Are Samurai Jack fan STILL butthurt? Holy shit man I was annoyed too but it's been 4 days, chill senpai

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

on a lighter note, there's people that died before homestuck ended, so they were spared from the abhorrent ending and epilogue

>being this triggered by fedora memes
Don't worry, though. There's always reddit.

How the shit are you guys still this god damn salty? Holy fuck get over it. You're getting your Samurai Jack off on Saturday.

Doesn't Roiland go on Sup Forums though?

I know for a fact he's browsed Sup Forums before.

He's a no life autist outside of his job lol.

no no, it's a hextupledupular reverse false flag by redot and memmires for...some reason...REEEE!REDIT&MEMEY!!1

>Religious people btfo by a cartoon
What good is your god if he doesn't protect you from getting so ass blasted?

Sup Forums will never sort theirself out.

Sup Forums has gotten so bad that threads trashing the most accessible and well developed cartoon comedy since Futurama unironically exist.

In the future, people will remember

1. Peak era Simpsons
2. Futurama
3. Rick and Morty

Literally /ourguy/

>tfw tired bait threads like this reach bump limit but threads with actual discussion will get deleted if a mod doesn't like the series people are discussing

don't worry, the mods will start deleting Jack threads a couple weeks after the finale.

>comparing a cartoon coming back to your absentee dad returning to your life

haha

also your analogy is retarded because in the dad example he chose not to see you that weekend because your dad, unlike a cartoon, has agency

if you want to stick to it a better analogy would be the absentee father getting his flight delayed on his way to see you, stranding him in Phoenix for a week due to an airline mishap. your dad is SJ, the airline company is adult swim, just in case you didn't catch that.

and I'm pretty sure in this case you would be understanding, and perfectly willing to wait another week to see your dad. after all, you're an adult, and what's another week in comparison 10 years? you ought to feel lucky he came back at all for your whiny, entitled ass.

Oh come on, I love the show, but it's not that good. Neither is Futurama, but Rick and Morty is not even on Futurama's level.

The reason for this is because it's made by self-hating creators who only have the courage to put out something with a sense of ironic detachment. It's self-defeating and limits the series. Rick & Morty deserves to be considered alongside the likes of Squidbillies and Aqua Teen.

I don't get these memes.
Yes Rick is an atheist but he's also an asshole, alcoholic, casually sexist, immoral, etc. He's not supposed to be a character you model your life after. And the devil is shown to exist in one episode which at least on the face of it would seem to disprove his atheism.

I don't find the show to be very political at all. Dan Harmon is liberal but it doesn't come across in Rick and Morty in any obvious ways. Same with his old show Community, I mean it had a diverse cast I guess but it pretty much poked fun at every group, used some racial or sexist humor, etc. R&M is the same way. Shows like Family Guy are way more annoyingly in your face with their politics and lecturing.

>Rick & Morty deserves to be considered alongside the likes of Squidbillies and Aqua Teen.
Exactly, its fucking great.

The first season of Futurama is God-like and easily on par with season 7 of the Simpsons, which is still golden age but shows the first cracks.

Mars University

Precisely, but not going down as an indispensable piece of the cultural canon.

>implying Aqua Teen isn't one of the five greatest adult cartoons ever made

I didn't mean to imply that. Aqua Teen is great.

>If it weren't McDonald's, it'd be some other form of lost-to-time nostalgia food product or snack like Planter's PB Crisps or those pizza flavored chips Keebler made in the 90s
This. Dan Harmon just unironically lives for TV and junk food and alcohol.

New here?

>you faggots hate yourselves
almost as much as Rick does.

REDDIT GUYS! REDDIT! I'M SO MAD NORMIES LIKE.CSRTOONS GUYS! REEEEE NORMIES REEEEEEEE REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REEEREEE

Is the mortality rate of 14 year olds that bad these days?

Jack fans are Facebook tier when is comes to "OOOoooh I'm Soooo Depressed I'm gonna kill myself forreaaal payatentiontome!"

This place is more picky than Sup Forums.

Honestly, what are the odds that every time you see a thread calling Rick and Morty shit, that thread was actually made by Justin Roiland?

Am I Dan Harmon then?

It's a Sup Forums fag, this thread was on Sup Forums word for word a few hours ago.

>2017
>Still believing in God
Nice meme friend.

White Jesus is god. If you disagree then you're a dirty Muslim globalist.

>Neither is Futurama

Literally kill yourself.

Also, there was that time where Rick prayed to God but then took it back when he made his escape from a spacetime fuck-up.

But aside that you've hit the nail on the head.