syfy.com/syfywire/david-tennant-purple-man-jessica-jones-season-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Racemixer

thank you, OP. i love you

mmm
I don't think it'll be good AT ALL without purple man, be she's still hot

wtf i love nigger fucking jew pawns now

Not enough noir-detective stuff.

Also, Barracuda is one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

Hope it's as good as the first season though.

trailer is pretty disappointing. i read somewhere else that it's only supposed to be a date announcement and i hope that's the case because i thought the first season was the second best season of the marvel netflix shows after daredevil season one.

David Tenant is confirmed, but probably for flash backs or hallucinations

syfy.com/syfywire/david-tennant-purple-man-jessica-jones-season-2

In the first season she was raped and took the BBC in the ass.
How's she going to top that in this one? Group sex?

>in the ass.
What when?

I love the first season, but this looks awful. Hope they release a new trailer soon.

DOES SHE GET MORE NIGGER COCK UP HER ASS LIKE AT LEAST THREE OR MORE AT THE SAME TIME?!?FACT!!!

1st or 2nd episode I think

why does it look cheaper and less interesting?

When is the toll getting paid?

Is there purple man

Jessica jones is garbage tv

fuck this show for ruining Luke Cage

Is Barracuda possibly the villain?

probably because Defenders was the least viewed of all the shows, meaning the momentum for these shows have been killed, especially since all of them outside of DD S1 have been subpar at best?

Looks like complete and total shit.

Fuck it looks bad bros

What does she say after "if you say with great power comes great responsibility"?

Hope so would be alright

is that the bitch from breaking bad?

I've never understood the appeal of that woman, she looks like a premature birth grown to adulthood. She's not sexy, she looks ill.

Jesus christ can she stop fucking non whites for one fucking minute??

First season was bad. This looks worse.

Mexican this time looks like

Niggers tongue my anus

girls with cameras is my fetish but season 1 was so boring after like 4 episodes

No, apparently she says "I swear I'll throw up on you" but it doesn't sound anything like that

Coalburner Jew. Kys if you watch this shit made for subhuman fags.

without david tennant this will be horrendous. he was the only thing that kept me watching s1.

terrible music choice for a trailer too

Maybe now that people are dropping Netflix they might have her get naked

So they're reusing songs from the Thor trailer, there's no antagonist to get excited about, and she is making meta jokes about Uncle Ben. The season 1 trailer was so fucking good. They've stopped trying.

i would have liked to see her naked around the time she was in breaking bad. now all i see is a goblin jew

le racist meme

How did Season 1 starts so well and turn to shit so quickly?

>start so well
>she has sex with a big black man in episode 1

bc they didnt have any plot other then purple man almost gets caught

She looks like a skinny version of Larkin Love here.

can't watch the first episode without falling sleep and hitting my face with my laptop

I am glad Season 2 is exclusively using female directors. The production values are through the roof!

CAN ANYONE FUCKING ANSWER ME

she does lol

She said "Im going to throw up"

the cliche 'le sickness at fan-service moment'

Why did they cast Rowan Atkinson again?

No she doesn't say anything close to that

american comic book illustrators make horrible, ugly faces.

>fucking a white boi
Dropped.

>is that the bitch from breaking bad?
Yes

Season one of Jessica Jones was really good. Much better than season one of the punisher.

>Much better than season one of the punisher.
Fuck, I meant Daredevil. I didn't watch punisher yet.

They're not as bad as the Japanese, at least. Unless you get aroused by ceramic tiles that have crude faces drawn on them, I have no idea how anyone but a complete freak thinks those bug-eyed, dagger-chinned mutants look attractive.

>watching a tv show about a coal burner
You’re not gonna fool me this time, merchant

>A literal who Netflix hero says the Great Power line instead of Spiderman or Uncle Ben
I'm done

God damn did this look bad. Nothing about this trailer was engaging om the slightest.

was thinking the exact same desu

There's always the super lazy route

Am I the only person in the whole word who didn't think S1 was shit because she was fucking a black guy but because it's a bleak, boring show without a single likeable character? The villain was good enough to make the show at least watchable but I was so tired of the constant bitchiness, nagging, dryness and overall unpleasantness by the end of the show. Is it because I'm not a woman? I really don't get the praise

>he thinks season 2 first 4 episodes of daredevil were bad

Loving
Every
Laugh

Tell that to purple man’s snapped neck.

Jessica Jones was the worst show by far. Not only are her powers incredibly boring, but her delivery is terrible, I don't know if it's because of direction or because she has no charm, but it was painful to watch the whole season.

Nope, I’m with you senpai. The writing is also fucking awful. It’s mostly her lines too. Honestly the worst of all the marvel shows.

I tried watching S1 but god help me if she isn't one of the ugliest actress I've ever seen. Her ugliness distracted me. I felt bad when Luke cage was banging her. He could have done so much better.

You were already wrong, but now you’re extra wrong.

>I don't think it'll be good AT ALL without purple man
This. He and their relationship made that first season truly stand out as one of the best cape stories of the past few years. Shame that a mediocre season 2 will dirty the fantastic season 1.

Larkin love is a million times more attractive

I actually think she’s very attractive, but damn did Luke step it up on his own show.

And that cop with the tig ole bitties

>Bendis leaves Marvel
>they instantly have her hook up with a white guy
BASED

Not trying to be a dick but what is it you find attractive about jj? I see a goblin face with no ass and no boobs who weighs about 10lbs soaking wet

I don't get how anyone thinks she's attractive. I remember when I was in my early teens, thinking she looked horrible in MiB 2, her nostrils being different sizes always freaked me out.

TLDR: mommy gib milkies

who

Misty

The only interesting thing for me JJ had was Purple Man. Who is the bad guy/gall this season?

Old white males

>mass produced MCU capeshit show number #464251

She looks so much like Larkin Love

I agree as well. I only watched because of Tennant's scenes, but everything else was really dull. Also, it might sound silly, but apart from maybe Luke, it seemed like all of the males in that show were either evil, incompetent, or both.

Her powers didn't even translate well also. Like when she was a teenager and picked up a broken sink. I laughed at how stupid that was since picking up a sink is nothing crazy like they were making it look in the scene.

>no PUT A BULLET IN YOUR SKULL man
why the fuck would i care

Alexandra Daddario almost got this role. That would have been a disaster, glad things went well

>mfw barracuda is the villain and he rapes both iron fist and jessica jones

i meant luke cage, i thought iron fist was the black one

>trailer is pretty disappointing
What expectations could you possibly have for this show after the first season was carried entirely by hammy teeth man?

If only she had nudes

her toes look like little dicks if that helps

she does
fappening

you dummies. you were supposed to just post the pics

Not being gay helps me find her attractive.

Is this true? That is Super based desu