Elle Fanning

Will she be naked in Woody’s next film?

Probably not. He doesn't do nudity in his movies very often.

More like Elle Fapping amiright boys

She does

how has woody allen not been run out of hollywood yet? why are they so selective in who they chose to destroy?

Please Stand By >>>> Elle's dumb woody allen flick

BUILT FOR ___

i want to fuck her footpussy !

looks like my sister, gross

Is she drinking cum?

tender loving.

If you think that's a natural semen color you may need to see a doctor.

If she is naked I'll have a woody watching her next film.

How do I go about fucking your sister?

shes a vegan and hermit, idk man she barely even talks to the family

pics of her naked?

Her face is the face of a girl who's just discovered Hank Green books.

just image elle naked and its the same thing

post pics of her not naked?

Yes

she looks like

I'd be genuinely surprised if that movie gets a release, Wonder Wheel wasn't SO bad, it was like bound to a 75% likability on RT, but now because of all the noise it ended up with less than 30% and generally trashed.

What noise?

pedowoody

I want to fuck her pussy pussy

giv neck gf

Thicc' Elle is best Elle

any pictures from behind?

She looks really good here. How long ago was this?

>you will never marry Dakota and have family night with lil' sis and accidentally touch her but when making popcorn and then get bullied by both of them for being a pervert

Lol

Woody Allen did not molest anyone.

Mia Farrow made the whole thing up.

The district attorneys office investigated for a year and found no proof and determined that the child had been coaxed or made it up.

Mia Farrows oldest adopted child Moses Farrow was 14 at the time. He says Mia made it up. She brainwashed the kids. And she was physically abusive.

Mia Farrow and Woody Allen were never married and did not live together.

Soon Yi was adopted by Mia Farrow and her second husband Andre Previn.

They met when Andre Previn was married to her best friend Dory Previn. Mia Farrow had an affair with her best friends husband. The shock of learning this put Dory Previn into a depressive state so severe she had to be institutionalised and given electroshock therapy.

While in a relationship with Woody Allen, Mia Farrow resumed seeing her first husband Frank Sinatra who had by the 1980s remarried.

She now admits she thinks her biological son with Woody Allen, Ronan Farrow, might in fact be Frank Sinatras son.

She has literally joked about this on national television.

This means she knowingly defrauded Woody Allen of child support and tuition and other monies for years after lying the custody hearings about Ronan Farrows paternity.

Mia Farrow was already having an affair when Woody Allen began his with Soon Yi. Mia Farrow was abusive and brainwashed the children. Mia Farrow committed theft by deception.

And now for the real kicker: Mia Farrows brother is convicted child molester.

Lets just accept for a second that the child had been molested.
What if the pepetrator was in fact Mia Farrows brother?
But in the emotionally charged atmosphere of the Farrow house as Mia raged at the children for hours about what Woody did and now could Woody do this to me, according to Moses Farrow, could not a child in such a fraught state change their story?
Might not the child be convinced to change their story by an emotionally manipulative mother seeking revenge?

wow what would the bullying be like?

dont let the lighting fool you, she has a flat ass

hahaha they'd take off their shoes and sweaty socks and stick their feet in my face until I promised to never touch little sis again not that I think about it or anything hahaha

Go to bed woody

>This means she knowingly defrauded Woody Allen of child support and tuition and other monies for years after lying the custody hearings about Ronan Farrows paternity.

Is this the single worst crime a woman can perpetrate against a man?

I would marry Dakota only to get close to Elle.

Is society ready to deal with the woman question?

she's a coalburner, so yes.

>She has literally joked about this on national television.

Woody should sue her and demand the money back with interest
Lets see her and her bastard criticise him then

hi dakota

dat ass is phat

>lumpy white girl booty

God, I would crawl through 10 miles of broken glass to worship that ass.

>in Woody’s next film
No, Allen doesn't do nudity IIRC

I wanna start a religion solely based upon the worship of Elle's fat ass.

Consider myself a member.

dibs on treasurer

DROPPED

>Taking pictures with someone who's black means you fucked them

>how has woody allen not been run out of hollywood yet?
He isn't apart of Hollywood.

WEINSTEIN'D

She definitely fucked top left. YOU JUST KNOW.

One can only hope?

shes fucked all of them
at the same time

Top right looks like a manlet indian we can disregard, bottom right's photo looks like it's for some shoot and bottom left he looks gay as fuck.

I think we can all agree she got blacked by top left

What went so wrong in your life user that you would have such impure thoughts?

add her to this list of many whores

I like how you don’t even bother to discuss top left because you know she drained that bull’s balls dry.

sometimes i think about what it would be like if i actually hit it big and became a reasonably successful director or other high up and meet/interact with someone like Elle or any other celebrity constantly posted about here, even if it's 10 years from now i'll still only be able to think of these stupid threads

>lol didn't read