TRUMP CALLING OUT DEMOSHITS BASED

TRUMP CALLING OUT DEMOSHITS BASED

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/939680422493073408

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2016/12/22/novembers-presidential-election-broke-records-in-california/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I was that girls father I would have lost my shit on that jury. The beaner fired the fucking gun.

Based

Impeachment can't come soon enough for this buffoon.

based

Shadilay!

i wonder if trumpkiddies are even old enough to know where "based" originated

There is literally nothing wrong or controversial with that statement.

Wrong board there, champ.

what did the american people meant by this?

Road to 5k

All your based are belonged to us...duh -_-

He just didn't know the gun was loaded when he found it and started carrying it around. How dare you want this innocent man sent back to Mexico for the sixth time.

>ywn watch comfy primary Christmas Trump rallies again

Why even live

Everyone knows you fucking adultchild
especially "kiddies" because thats who its for

Impeachment doesn't remove someone from office.

SHADILAY POL BROTHERS! PRAISE KEK AND THE GOD EMPEROR. based as fuck? for kekistan!

we did based shadilay

>mfw Canadian so don't care how mango mussolini ruins some shithole country

lmao

you're in another tab googling it right now, aren't you?

based. sanctuary cities should be called soy centers

TRUMP IS THE SHIT AND NO ONE CAN DENY IT!!!!

Why does he pronounce aliens so weirdly?

Illegal Allens

>calls you a soyboy

>I-I'm an oldfag
>I-I know little Bee

no one cares faggot

Why are there so many falseflagging leftypol posters here?

So racist against illegal aliens, sad.

giv momy gf

who cares bitch, just praise Trump and pretend it's sincere

>too ashamed of being Sup Forums to admit that other Sup Forums posters are Sup Forums

Even MAGA fags are better desu

>what did 5 million illegal immigrants mean by this?

So you can screencap it and use it to prove how Sup Forums is ruining the website?

ITT: Russians pretending to be Americans arguing with other Russians pretending to be Americans to try and cause descent in America. I can't believe this shit works, but it does. Americans are pathetic.

To think: their only crime... was breaking the law.

Sad.

>descent

cos people are sick of polniggers shitting up all of Sup Forums. they arent shills, you are retard

>Le cheeto man on the front page of Sup Forums

based rural suburban retards

stop being a paranoid faggot

I'm not ashamed of being Sup Forums, i just see you subhumans making these same threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums all day trying to implicate Sup Forums to spam on /qa/ like a faggot ass little soygoy.

BASED TRUMP

>If I repeat it enough then people will believe me even without evidence

>it hasn't even been a whole year yet
>still 7 whole years to go

nazis were diverse tho

no people are sick of anti-Trump cunts, if you don't support Donald there are plenty of sites to chose from

>intellectual isn't handsome
Wow

what a fucking moronic quote

I guarantee this will be the case that gets the wall built.

>meanwhile in the real world

yeh, sjws are a bunch of ugly fat spergs too, whats your point?

>THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE PLEASE STOP OPPRESSING ME

What kind of personal background does it take to become a leftypol faggot? I ask because the whole mindset is so alien to me.

>what a fucking moronic quote

what a fucking moronic poster

>intellectual

lol

I mean, he's not wrong. This is just common sense.
Is that what the left wants? Common sense and love of country to be tied in with "Trumpism"?

>We have the cutest comments, folks, believe me

>calls others subhuman

keep crying liberal trash

no that's what Trump wants, so he sets them up like bowling pins and they fall for it every single time

imagine actually thinking that "/leftypol/" exists outside of Sup Forums

Nice teeth, but that's about it.

Shilling on Sup Forums is like pissing in a sea of piss so they come here every day to post the same dozen images instead

Obama is more white than these sluts

>purple

i've always said he's a soros puppet
he borrowed 200m from him after all

>real world
>hired models
pick one

oh man, what a sick own

>MUH LEFTYPOL BOOGIE MAN
pathetic

>posts one fat guy with a cake
>th-they keep reposting the same pictures

lmao you suck cock for a living

Sounds like a Lex Luthor tweet

This is really pathetic. This slut has been scamming these retards for years now

>buffoon
woah calm down meanie, someone might get offended

More people voted in California than there are registered voters. No other state even gets to 100% voter turnout, let alone surpasses it.

Literally smarter than you and making more money than you off his ideas.
i.e. an intellectual

>The US President wants to protect US citizens from invading hordes of criminals
>It's somehow a bad thing.

t. alex jones listener

>inb4 brown hair isnt white

>this triggers the Amerimutt

fuck laws and borders and shit

>More people voted in California than there are registered voters.
damn, those crafty illuminati jews need to cover their tracks better

>people in this thread shitting on Sup Forums posters instead of praising his message
BASED YUROS AND THIRDWORLDERS DEFENDING RATIONAL LIBERALS
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PYPO

>mercurynews.com/2016/12/22/novembers-presidential-election-broke-records-in-california/

>voter turnout of 75%

I mean, this could mostly be because of how often he's on the news, not necessarily that he's an alpha male, dude is old and gross. I've had dreams involving friends if I've been thinking about them a lot recently

Fucking christ. I literally don't comprehend how HOW this is okay. Fucking straight up murder isn't enough? I hate this sack of shirt world and the media.

>intellectual
>@cushbomb

>this butthurt spic

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I really don't understand Sup Forums
>Hates jews
>Loves Trump
>Trump sucks jew cock
Get your priorities straight and then come back to spam Sup Forums

>everyone that is not Nazi retard is le yuro, thirdworld or libural

ftfy

Illegals are citizens too. Fuck this racist shit.

I don't see the problem.

So what the fuck is he going to do about it but make a (((twitter))) comment?

NOTHING.

lol such a sad and flaccid comeback to the original picture

Better than Hillary.

>american people
Californians arnt American silly rabbit.

pro-tip: brevity is the sole of wit

lol