Dark Avengers Featuring Luke Cage Storytime (Part 2)

Welcome back Anons! Last time, the Thunderbolts finally made it back to Earth, only for them to to escape again, while the Dark Avengers (AKA, the ones who's team name is in the title) escaped, bringing Warden John "U.S. Agent" Walker and Moonstone with them. They're escape was botched, and they ended up in a world with an Iron Man who attempts to kill anyone who doesn't do what he says.

Okay, a DIFFERENT world with a Iron Man who keeps trying to kill people who disagree with him.

Yeah, this arc lasts a LOT longer than five parts, I'll say that up front.

For some reason, there's no obvious symbol for Stark or Pym tech in Ragnarok that they can notice. Weird, considering they helped too

You can tell they're "evil" because they wear black and red.

>her eyes slowly open in the last panel

And now you know why Skaar went nuts last time. In case it wasn't obvious, June made him do it.

>"We know for a fact it can't be [The Hulk] since he and the Norse Hippie finished each other off."

So far, this earth is getting pretty unusual, isn't it?

Here's hoping nobody was in that bus, right?

It's an entire rainbow of Iron Man armors.

>"Put me down AND die!"

Skaar clearly isn't a good negotiator.

>Karla not even blinking at a literal drooling mad Hulk yelling in her face

THAT shit is badass.

Oh hey, the new artist forgot to give Karla the Thunderbolts logo above on her lower back this time.

>"For once, I wish Satana were here!"

What, been too long since she tried to frisk you?

>suddenly Strange and Clea

Is Clea a major character in Doctor Strange again, or was she only around for the Annual, and left again immediately?

Howdy OP. Good night though. Your last thread lasted a long time

>suddenly random scientist guys show up

So Anons, what's YOUR favorite Wasp costume?

>"I promise I'll have you normal, very, very soon."

This line is important, just in case it wasn't obvious that this wasn't Millar-esque "Pym torturing Janet because edge!" crap. It's a shame Austen had to bring that shit back after it was forgotten for years.

Honestly, I'm probably going to end the storytime after the next issue, since this is such a long damn arc.

Does it include the one with roller skates?

>"But I see someone else has been driving you, Doctor..."

And now we know why Pym was being Tony's little yes-man.

Remember June's deal. She gets superpowers by manipulating her own genes. So giving her access to a biochemistry set-up like this is basically letting her get whatever superpower she wants.

Okay, Clea I get, but why is Tigra here? She was never a Defender or part of Strange's supporting cast.

I guess Rintrah wouldn't be good for fanservice.

You know what, I probably will end it with just the two comics, and do the other five tomorrow, when there's more people to discuss with.

All of them. I kinda liked the 60 costume.

In case you couldn't tell from the tower, ripped right from the end of the Avengers movie, the MCU is in full swing by now.

Weretigers are sorta magic? I guess?

I see

Sad thing is, I can't even tell if you're joking about being 60 costumes.

I dunno, that's a bit of a stretch.

>"What is this WEIRD fetish where men have me dress up as this woman?"

Remember Anons, despite being known, even by people on Sup Forums as a Ms. Marvel villain, she only was in Dark Reign. Outside of that, she's a Thunderbolts anti-hero, or an Avengers villain.

Kek

Oh look, random science guys again.

>everyone else seems to be playing this territorial dick measuring contest
>Reed Richards tries to find out who's responsible

>"It's a symbiotic extraterrestrial organism, used to be bonded to Spider-Man. During the territory wars, he melded with it to fight Iron Man's forces."

Looks like there really is a universe where Spider-Man and the symbiote got back together again.

He's not.

I miss SW bearded Reed.

>"I held the existence charm to you in my Sanctum Sanctorum. It said you were not from another dimension."

The plot thickens...

>Okay, a DIFFERENT world with a Iron Man who keeps trying to kill people who disagree with him.

There are so many of those for some reason.

She also made Carol Lightning bolt costume.

There's a Scarlet Witch picture that gets posted in every Wanda thread, with all of her costumes lined up and numbered. I wonder if someone has the talent/willpower to do that for Jan.

Superior Captain Marvel.

And Stark seems the type to brand everything, even more than Reed.

I feel like Illuminated Comics missed an opportunity to just give EVERYONE a beard during Time Runs Out, even the women.

So what, did Ben get two more doses of cosmic rays to look like this?

I'll say this up front, Danny isn't one of the territory leaders like Ben implies here.

>, even the women
Nice

Fuck yeah! Ragnarok!

Missed opportunity to never have Kamala meet one of the OTHER Ms. Marvels. I know Marvel is all about ignoring legacies now, but come on!

I vaguely remember Carol being able to do an almost Sentai-esque Henshin to turn back between Ms. Marvel clothes and street clothes. Why would she need Janet to make one for her?

Hey, his comic is already taking the piss everywhere else, why not give beards to the women and children too?

The joke I was making was that canon Stark does that a few times (see the Civil Wars), but yeah, even in alternate universes, that comes up a lot.

What's June been up to lately?

Or other Captain Mar wait never mind.

Too busy drawing Stangelvania.

>spider-sized Ai Apaec

Oh shit, look who's got all of his limbs back...

Kinda cute.

That was after her first costume was destroyed by ronan. I think after the brood experiment she could changed her costume molecular level.

Shame on you, OP. Two issues in and you forgot to include the chart!

It's fucking U.S. Agent!

I'm ALREADY falling asleep, so I'll see you next time, when we finish Dark Avengers!

>why not give beards to the women and children too?
This please.

>walk the line
Johnny Cash was a Dark Avenger?

I wonder why he can't find it. Wrong mind control accesory I guess.

I miss Ai Apaec. I'm still hoping he pops us some time later down the line outside of that alternate universe cameo from Spider-Verse.

I vaguely remember seeing that in JSAnon's runthrough of Parkerbolts, but I wasn't able to find it.

The remarkably long lived for a Wasp costume black with yellow stomach details comes to mind.

I think there were a few in the mid 80s I was particularly fond of, too.

Having a pet Hank Pym probably doesn't hurt, either.

He's good at basically all the science.

I guess I was wrong, nobody brought up the game thing.

Red and Yellow one, first page, three down, right side. - That's a good one.

>Missed opportunity to never have Kamala meet one of the OTHER Ms. Marvels.

>Hey kid. I used to be Ms. Marvel too. Now I'm a horrifying Rock Lady. To keep the story short, never have sex with Ben Grimm.

Dark bamp

This

Thank you

What even is Pym's specialty, anyway?

Inhuman villain and getting more powers
Well she was introduced in a Hulk issue, and once you face the real deal his son just can't compare.

Bump

Rise

I wanna say particle physics? But at the same time, he's an entomologist, a genetic engineer, and has built the killiest killer robot in the Marvel Universe.

Dang, I forgot about this. Jeff Parker seems like the only one brave enough to make fun of Hickman at the time.

VWOOP VWOOP

Adventure

How the fuck do you read this?

>Dark Avengers is the head group, which is why they are in the middle
>Everything else represented various groups and how certain individuals are connected to it
For example the symbol below the Dark Avengers logo is supposed to represent US Agent, who is connect to the Avengers and SHIELD.

To him both Skaar and Moonstone are connected

Up

This is some real sliding timescale BS, considering the Thunderbolts started timetraveling during Fear Itself and Carol didn't change her costume until AvX.

It's some commentary about how everyone expects her to behave like Carol.

She doesn't want to. She wants to be herself.

Remember kids, bullying is wrong!

nice

How do Dark Scarlet Witch's powers work?

>Biology it just works
Think mind control through pheromones

This sounds like the character should be OP as fuck. Like you could turn yourself into a Thor with the ability to teleport, healing factor, and eyepunches.

How? Her power set is still very limited, healing factor yes but no eye punches or teleportation.

Cute