Rate it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGibwA8bQzE
youtube.com/watch?v=K1ryJDVuZ6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The suicide chick was my first fap.
10/10.

10/10 taste

10/10. pure indiankino. and that fight at the end, where nobody says a word? beautiful.

I think my history teacher is a Sup Forumsfag too. he gives unlimited extra credit for watching a movie and then comparing history to hollywood. he recommended this to me

five stars, 2 thumbs up, 10/10

roger ebert had over 15 hot dogs the first time he saw this in the theater

why don't they fucking make movies like this anymore? what the fuck happened? god DAMN i miss the fucking 90s

anyone remember what it was like in the 90s? how we took it for granted that life would always be so rich and pure?

i don't remember anything about it other than the music

I'm hard pressed for even a 6/10, the movie was very competently made but the story was terrible and predictable. Especially in regards to the love triangle and the dude sacrificing himself

Kind've a bad movie considering Michael Mann and DDL are both the best in their respective crafts. It was actually pretty decent for the first half though.

was he natty?

it's based on one of the first great american novels haha

maybe the story was predictable because it was over 100 years old?

>then comparing history to hollywood
Check out the shit DDL put into his role: youtube.com/watch?v=OGibwA8bQzE

well you gotta give it props, the overall plot was based off a true story. so it's not like they could go wild with it

DDL is natural in everything he does.

Do roots, venison, and berries count as natty?

10/10

how come Sup Forums ifnores threads about good movies? do they enjoy complaining about capeshit and star wars more than they like talking about kino?

OK film but horrible ending and horrible soundtrack. The acting is mediocre too..

Because if you haven't seen it recently you might not have much to discuss about frontier kino in general, the movie's foreshadowing of the American revolution, or some of the other less-iconic-but-still-memorable scenes.

Don't be such a sniveling faggot.

guys...come on, his name is Natty

The ending chase sequence is one of the greatest pieces of cinema I've ever seen. Perfect pacing, tension, score, performances. Everything. I still listen to the soundtrack from time to time.

God damn, young me knew how to pick 'em.
Didn't age very well I'm afraid. BUT THEN WHO DOES?

one of my dad's favourites. his absolute favourite is lawrence of arabia, so illtake his word for it that its good.

That's a travesty. Why have you not seen it yourself?

Why did Uncas have to die?

10/10, absolute top kino

Look this guy taking opposite day seriously.

Another big-name film I still haven't seen. I will, one day.

My dad is looking damn fine at 55.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1ryJDVuZ6k
Perfection

Why didn't the British head back to Albany on their buses?

>Fort McHenry
>1842 retreat from Kabul
>Dunkirk
the brits are complete shit at retreating

>no "the last score" plot
>no blue filter
>classical soundtrack
>period film

shit film

Never liked the third act/10
The rest of the movie is top notch, tho