>liking deadpool

>not liking Deadpool
at least give a reason, OP. other than being contrarian for the sake of it

>huh huh I browse superior Sup Forums huh huh

>why don't you like a cheesy reddittier movie
gee user I don't know

>calling a movie you don't like reddit
fantastic argument. I've been swayed.

>why the FUCK don't you like wacky hyperviolent capeshit?
>don't you see how funnee and random he is, user?
>he's TOTALLY FREAKIN WACKY DUDE HE LOVES TACOS
>PROVIDE A LOGICAL ARGUMENT AS TO WHY TACOS AREN'T SUPER FREAKIN EPIC DUDE COME ON

>movie is okay
>"hey maybe i can like this..."
>reddit likes it
>"ewwww it's BAD"

Deadpool is a film genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn redditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic

only watchable capeshit

Its just as annoying as other capeshit but with juvenile profanity and lame meta wink wink shit thrown in.

You need to spend some time away from the internet.

the movie completely butchered him as a character.

Deadpool has always been a huge piece of shit at worst and a tragic hero at best. he never gets the girl or achieves any kind of lasting success. they should have gotten Dane Cook instead of Ryan Reynolds. Cook actually has some believable self loathing to bring to the character. Reynolds is too puppy dog nice.

legit the blandest humor i've seen in a big budget movie, how the fuck does anyone think it's funny after they get out of high school

Reminder that deadpool is the most egregious example of a "Reddit" film and anyone seriously defending or enjoying it needs to GB2R and stay there.

People that never read the comic think Ryan Reynolds isn't literally Deadpool

I like Deadpool but this picture will never not be funny.

DEDPOO IS REDIT HEHEHE

in before the army of autistics armed with
>dude he totally knows he's in a comic book, how epic win is that?

NO WHAT U MEAN U NO LIKE DEDPOO IT REAL GOOD

>tripfag trying to pretend he's not reddit while posting a reddit image
You're not helping your case

t. didn't actually wtch the film, and just assumes it's memey because deadpool memes exisst
eh. I wouldn't call getting the girl for one movie a lasting success. I don't think she's coming back for 2. and that fits, because Deadpool has been married at least six times in the comics. and I think self loathing as covered a bit in the movie too

SO MUCH REBIT BUT I NO REBIT I SMARD user. U REBIT THO

the comic sucks too

I've seen the film, it's literally just "dude buttsex lmao" or "dude weed lmao", it's pure undiluted reddit

You reek of reddit

What made you think you could start posting on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /toy/ poster? Star Wars 8?

Deadpool is literally one of the top 3 most reddit films of all time. It's an anti-White hot button SJW cuckfest, it has meme dialogue and meme catchphrase spouting meme characters and was a meme to be seen praising since the trailer first dropped. If you're saying memepool isn't meme then you may as well be saying that water isn't wet. It's 2 hours of cuckoldry and upvote scenes.

the problem is that deadpool as a character is incredibly bland and boring despite everything, and when you filter that through hollywood capeshit it goes from being dull to being insufferable

Wow, I didn’t realize how much I wanted a Dane comeback until now. I don’t even think he could pull it off at this point.

If you think anything you typed is a point to take pride in then you'd be more at home on reddit. You're too reddit on the inside to be able to even see redditness when it's right under your nose. If you're not actively devoted to fighting anti White pop culture meme individuals then you literally ARE reddit. Either your fully devoted to fighting alongside the pro-straight White male art warriors of Sup Forums or you're part of the enemy and I'd put a bullet through your skull.

Never posted on Sup Forums, my little friend. You must be confused.

Says the fucking 16 year old hahahahahahahahahahhaha

Dictionaries are crying because of this thread.

can't stand capeshit, but deadpool was actually entertaining and funny so i'll take it any day over some #4325 superhero bullshit flick

Fucking lol, Deadpool is anti-white.

can someone get the furry out of my thread thanks

A brazil monkey not posting on Sup Forums?
Answer the question

Can you start typing like a person with triple digit IQ, you pathetic cunt?

What was the question, bruv?
I've posted on Sup Forums, yeah, but that was like in 2008 and mostly just hung out the Stalker general. If you seen this trip over there it certainly wasn't me.

i've seen you in a couple threads. you're sort of stupid

I want you to listen to me carefully, shitlips, because I'm only going to say this once: You are not going to talk shit about Deadpool on my board.

Want to know why?

I'll let you in on a little secret: Deadpool is educational. If you watch the movie and actually take in the message instead of calling it "reddit" every two seconds, you'll start to understand something. You'll start to understand that you don't have to be angry to kill. You can laugh while you do it, even joke. You can take joy in crushing anyone that crosses you and rock out while you're doing it, and do you know what the best part is? Everyone will laugh along with you, because they've desperately wanted to do the same.

I want you to think about that the next time you come in here and start smearing your bullshit opinions over ART, kid. Soon, very soon, you might hear me laughing.

I think you know what happens next.

What is a Reddit film

if reddit is the thesis, Sup Forums is the antithesis and they are both shit... idk i wish there was a third culturally significant website that would pop up and be the synthesis and hopefully transcend both their shittiness but it would probably be shit too

How did you type this without your head exploding?

deadpool

>It's an anti-White hot button SJW cuckfest
Nigger how?

Sorry. I should probably go back to the ol' eddit.

i can't help but notice you didn't deny being a furry

time to leave

i wonder if there will be a point when normies will start to joke about remakes featuring ladies and blacks instead of the original white male because they finally realized they were sold the same old shit and they are tired of it

A term used to identify clinically retarded people in a crowd.
Not that I like the humor in Deadpool, but literally only underages use "reddit" as a qualifier for anything.

show us your fursona

There's lot of retarded shit being spout in this thread. Never been to reddit, despise the web layout. Despise animu and therefore hentai and furries. Haven't been on Sup Forums in eternia.
It's not like I'm going to deny every single stupid shit people on Sup Forums say.

But you can call me a furry if it'll make you feel better.

hahahahahahahahahahaha did you find that oldass meme next to some ancient greek trilobites or something dude get the fuck outta here with that

That doesn't really answer me. I don't recall any SJW stuff in Deadpool. Do you have anything a bit more specific?

>there are THIS many underage capeshit fanatics on this board who unironically think 'le violence/toilet humour': the hero: the movie is funny

Did I leave the stove on HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAGA

t. Epic oldfag who's eternally stuck in 2006 and whose sense of humour hasn't developed since he was 15

>Dedpul iz bad bcus is redit

I'm not reading your pasta lad

The picture isn't meant to convey any profound joke. I just have a giant folder of animals reactions.

Depul is good becuz swearing and le fart poop hahahha xdd

>if reddit is the thesis
Sup Forums came first, so that's not possible.

only niggers like this movie

i am not the guy you were talking to, i just asked that randomly. but regarding deadpool i will say i am not excited by its meta light criticism of the genre, its not enough i wish there was just less caped doo doos

>admits he's a furry

It pokes fun at tropes then follows every trope in the book, absolute trash

which came first doesn't matter in that cool thought experiment. the thesis is that reddit is shit and Sup Forums is less shit but shitty nonetheless... i guess i am bored and would like to click on another website to diversify how i waste my days and nights

that's basically par for the course for capeshit now
>haha, remember how this is a thing that happens in movies?
>now that we've pointed it out, we're going to do it
>but not before over-explaining ourselves and having some awkward pauses
>laugh you sheep

>Claims he isn't a furry
>Has pics of cats in suggestive poses
>Some of the cats are underage

Glad you have a trip so i can filter you.

>Dedpul bad becuz has humr any humr iz redit

i mean

it tries to have humor

forgot to precise: reddit is huge so saying its shit is like saying newsgroups were shit in the 90s... it's just a meaningless thing to say

I liked it. I laughed. Sex scenes were hot. Decent action. Fun to see superhero actually killing people again.

ITT: smoothbrains defend a smoothbrain movie because they feel guilty for laughing at it

reddit might be more up your alley

>sex scenes were hot

HAHA guys look I'm dressed up as Doctor Who but I'm also Deadpool HAHA isn't that funny and random? Chimichangas!

Deadpool was trash long before the movie came out.

yeah I agree

UHHHHH ACKSHEWULLY IF YOU READ THE COMICS YOU'D KNOW HE'S VERY SELF LOATHING AND DEEP AND ALL HIS HUMOR IS EXTREMELY EPIC AND COOL THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK NEXT TIME

Why
They were

boring movie for smoothbrains sorry

I've never before seen a woman who was improved by trashy tattoos and piercings, but I was diamonds throughout the whole movie

It didn't have a big budget, though. It cost less to make than Eat Pray Love.

Interesting how the majority of people like something but the antisocial weebs on here resent it for being stupid. You can continue being a little contrarian bitch boy and I’ll go see Deadpool 2 with my friends and our girlfriends and we will laugh and laugh and come out of the theater quoting it and laughing even more on the way home. Meanwhile youll sit at your computer and angrily type out all the ways in which Neon Genesis is the superior film. Btw I posted this from my phone and I regularly go to reddit because they have better taste in ACTUAL film

>wtf i hate DRUMPF now

why are you so defensive about your bad taste, go talk to your gf instead of people who aren't as boring as you

>misusing anti-capeshit wojak for capeshit defense.

>all le capeshit is bad dude
>EXCEPT deadpool!
>deadpool funnie i love
>deadpool mean bad he kill all the bad guys and joke
>NOT capeshit NOT NOT NOT capeshit

its time to end this

We know man. We get it. You’re a contrarian. What’s your favorite movie anyway?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>everyone who disagrees with me is being contrarian
>being this smoothbrain

>buzzwords

/raunchy/ angry brainlet wojak here

>being mad that your stupid meme is being used back at you
You fuckers brought this on yourselves. Reap what you sow.

Lol you don’t even know what contrarian means. It literally means someone who opposes popular opinion. If you don’t like Deadpool, you’re a contrarian since the popular opinion is it’s good. Get over it.

>user

what is his iq now?