twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YOU

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT FUCK YOU

That's dumb haha.
How and why ?

Snoke is actually Windu lmao

K

No, Disney kills Luke.

and then when everyone asks rey why, she said it was because luke was "intimidating" her when he talked and was always being "cocky"

No, but she killed her mom

>mansplaining

>Dude Kill the Old Cast for Drama Lmao!

Rey kills Finn

>kill off all of the original trio
>Episode 9 wont feature any of them
>this trilogy was supposed to appease manchildren who hated the prequels
This is going to be a bigger shit show than I thought
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Luke kills Luke.

Finn kills Poe.

>believing this.
durr
why would Disney shill a character by having her kill their best character

And how do you know this?

Why though

I just want to know how Leia dies. Unless she becomes an uncanny valley CGI freak next movie.

Praetorian guard kills Snoke

Rey is lukes dad lol

of course she does. her mary sue powers are FAR FAR stronger then Lukes. Luke actually needed a few hours training to beat Sith lords and even then he struggled. Rey can beat a trained Sith with no training and very little effort

a person like snoke should know that frost sometimes makes the blade stick.

is this even true?

uh no luke takes a nap in a tree and dies after 1 minute after training rei.

>Luke actually needed a few hours training to beat Sith lords and even then he struggled. Rey can beat a trained Sith with no training and very little effort
Darth Vader was far more powerful than Kylo so it's not a valid comparison. But your larger point is correct. There is no way that Rey should have beaten Kylo regardless of how weak he was.

yes

that's retarded.
why should she kill luke? how would she even be capable of that?

Luke dies in the next one, Leia dies in episode 8

No

Yensid's way of saying fuck you to the franchise.

By having a vag in 2017 jesus, how else ?

>Darth Vader was far more powerful than Kylo
that's actually debatable. he had far more experience sure but in terms of pure power Vader wasn't anywhere near what he could have been

gif source?

That is Gillian Anderson, she is smoking.

he probably turns evil or maybe he tries to kill Kylo and she steps in

Maz Kanata kills a Porg believing it to be Leah's force ghost. She only readjusts her coke bottle spectacles after ramming her Chrysler into a crowd of Sunday shoppers. News at eleven.

x-files behind the scenes? dunno.

WE WUZ

The porgs kill everyone

True.

Disney kills Mark Hamill to stir up hype for Han Solo movie

Technically true, but kind of misleading.

It wasn't on purpose.

reminder the extra footage will be entirely to shill whatever other abominations they are planning or to cover for leia dieing early.

> kill all the characters from the original series except funny supporting characters
> foist bland new characters and future toys

"LUCAS RAPED MY CHILDHOOD!"

so what's the official story then, Luke helps destroy the empire, does fuck all for a few years then is killed by Rey? most powerful force user ever my fucking ass. Disney sure did a good job ruining this franchise

>Kylo kills his dad, one of the OT heroes
>Rey kills her dad, one of the OT heroes
It's like pottery, it rhymes.

>best character
So far they seem to have nothing but disdain for Luke.

It would really fit well into their whole diversity-first, smashing-the-patriarchy mentality. Stronk coalburner kills the old white dude, finally ending the tyranny of men.

How shit was it?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
THATS IMPOSSIBLE

haha disney wars sucks ass

LUCAS RAPED ALL THE YOUNGLINGS!
HE IS SEEN WITH BILL COSBY!
it doesn't rhyme.

Whose dad is Leia?

>luke dies
Fuck I called this last episode. It's hot garbage.

Reminder that the world premiere hasn't even started yet. Everything you see up until it's finished is just autists LARPing

why should she?

That gay fag from L.A. Law

If this is true, I'm done with Star Wars.

I could get over Han, because Ford wanted it and he didn't have much use other than being a lovable rogue. But Luke is the chosen one, and him not being the hero because muh sjw is ridiculous, but to have Marey Sue kill him is practically spitting on the original's legacy more than they have already.

light saber flashback showed him killing younglings.

>the world premiere hasn't even started yet
youtube.com/watch?v=UVNIEszp2UQ

Do they really think Rey is going to replace Luke as the face of Star Wars?

My first thought was

>This is """"""""Ghostbusters""""""" shooting the logo in the dick - Part 2

>the heroes of the move kill the literal patriarchy
Well, should have seen that coming.

>Snoke kills leia
I guess she's Snoke's dad, by the new rules of star wars.

YAAS QUEEN
SLAAAY

is there any way to validate this?

>I could get over Han, because Ford wanted it

You could feel Ford's relief at getting stabbed. It was difficult to desperate the actor from the character, so him getting stabbed made me think "oh, he must have only signed on for one film" instead of "oh shit, Han's dead."

>Leia is someone's daddy
>shemale leia knocked up some empire bitch after the OT
I'd watch it.

search your feelings.

Yep. First reactions sometime around 12:30 eastern. Everything you read now is bullshit

> we cant create anything compelling which is new and original, so we will just kill off a beloved character to get people talking

this is the force awakens all over again

A Leah Jar jar love child maybe?
Although Jar jar would be a bit old to spawn by then.

Ok, this made me laugh. High slapstick

i believe disney is arrogant and foolish enough to do it

It would be an actually interesting story if Kaylo Ren and Rey switch sides.

>Jar jar would be a bit old
because the life expectancy of the average gungan is?

The movie itself follows the red carpet

You deserve it for caring.

It's over.

Wouldn’t fit the narrative structure

Jeeez, how long does a Rabbit Salmon Frog hybrid live? hmmmmmph, you mean you don't know?
Know your lore.

sexy as fuck

yeah and the movie is 2 and a half hours long. We still have an hour and a half to go before any real spoiler, if that.

You mean the wholesale copy of the OT?

I want to be free of this pain

>See this posted everwhere
>Not a single person is able to answer the simple question of why
Lets assume that this leak or theory or whatever is real.

How would you make justification for it in the narrative?
Best I can think of is the ayy lmao Emperor dude reveals the Rebels (or whatever they are) killed her parents and he knows the secret of bringing back to life and replace her as Kylo-Rens apprentice.

>the ayy lmao Emperor dude reveals the Rebels (or whatever they are) killed her parents and he knows the secret of bringing back to life and replace her as Kylo-Rens apprentice
Damn, dude. Why do you have to go and spoil the movie?

user...

He senses she is a virgince brought about by Darth Plagus, who is Snoke. - RLM I think maybe brought it up

Luke Skywalker gets to Snoke's throne room, where they find the oculus viewing scope machine. Snoke uses it to give Luke a private screening of 'The Last Jedi' Spaceballs style, afterwards Luke asks Rey to kill him.

Who cares?

It's evident from the state of the Galaxy at the outset of TFA that his entire three film arc was a waste of time anyway.

God, the thought of Scully smoking like that and giving me that same unimpressed look while I jack off in front of her...

>Disney directed this movie

Yes, and after she does it she looks at the camera and says, "The age of man is over. The age... of women... has begun" and a still image of Kathleen Kennedy pegging Rian Johnson is briefly flashed on the screen. It's pretty kino.

It doesn't matter. Disney Wars is non canon to me. I'll stick with the 6 Star Wars movies 2bh and let this fan movie shit run its course.

what would be the point? Rey is VASTLY more powerful then Kylo ever could be. the trilogy needs to end with the good guys winning but that can't happen when it's literally impossible for Kylo to kill Rey

> afterwards Luke asks Rey to kill him.
ah hahahahahahahaha
srsly its bad isn't it?
its that bad.
Is it?
Can it be that bad, with all those suits and the marvel people hovering in the way backround?
its bad...