ITT shows you're too deep into now you just have to finish, despite it being absolute trash

the text to this thread is in the subject

wtf

reddtiroa alert

This. First season was good quote interesting. Got shit very quickly after that.

Season 3 is the best so far desu

It's never too late to drop trash, user. I begrudgingly watched the Walking Dead until this season. Sometimes you have to realize the show runners just don't give a fuck anymore so why should you.

>we follow a kid rant about religion for 30 minutes

>usercuck

Since OP is posting the soundtrack

>best song scene
Everything means nothing to me~

>worst song scene
That tasteless pop music when Tyrell strangles the CTO's wife on the roof

I think the rewarding parts of robot is at least the cinematography and directing is decent, plus some of the dialogue / concepts / character decisions are so outrageous is fun to make fun of it.
But you're right, there are so many better shows out there that I'm wasting my time.

pleb

every second of watching this shit hurts so much

>early genesis/megadrive art on a SNES cart

triggered.

And I say this as a true fan

South park and AHS kinda were it but i think i'm gonna call it quits.

Me too, user, me too.

I’m catching up on S3 now. Wtf is this show anymore?

Hackers and Time travel

What happened, it used to be so good

they ran out of good books to cover and had to make shit up

What fucking time travel? WhiteRose fucks with people's minds to manipulate them. It's what he does. He's even got all of you believing it.

>He's even got all of you believing it.
Really made me think

So many I actually had to start dropping them because I couldn’t torture myself any longer. Ones I still watch in pain:
>TWD
tbf I’ve enjoyed current season more than the past 4-5 but there was a time where it really was a chore to watch
>Mr. Robot
I can’t even keep up with it anymore and I don’t give a shit about any of the characters. It’s sad, I really liked the first season.
>South Park
It’s just rolling the dice.
>Netflix Marvel
I enjoyed DD and Punisher. LC was ok but got old. JJ is so blatantly feminist and anti-white male it takes away from the actual show. Defenders was trash.

I still love it. I really don’t see a difference in quality at all but I’m not a bookfag

I drop shows when they go to shit

WIll we ever get a whiterose spinnoff?

Based chink man fucking up companies countries and shit, also the transsexual stuff will make the liberals love it

>I really don’t see a difference in quality at all

Gotham

I even managed to drop Flash and Arrow but for some reason still watch Gotham.

Nice response.

>He doesn't notice the mindless capeshit dialogue, bad decision making, and retarded fights in every episode.

Season 3 is amazing. Currently the best show on TV.

Mr Robot kind of jumped the shark last episode with Tyrell literally quoting Trump. What the fuck was that about? It felt really forced

>download (2).jpg

>I really don’t see a difference in quality at all
Then you're fucking retarded.

Yeah I really don’t notice. What kind of “capeshit” dialogue are you referring to? Why can’t characters make bad decisions? What retarded fights?

They're been doing that all season.

Where is the difference?

They barely mentioned Trump this season.

>caring about filenames

>being a newfag trying to pass yourself off as not

HIGHER THAN A MOTHERFUCKER DREAMING OF YOU AS MY LOVER

0/10 you're just butthurt

Jon and Danny genuinely argued about kneeling for the greater good for like 3 episodes. They wrote Baelish's decision making and plotting like he was retarded and didn't know what he was doing, then killed him off even more stupidly. Not to mention the fact that Varys was just background and they didn't write anything for him for an entire season. It was just constant meme fighting in every episode for fan service.

>projecting

The entire plotline in Dorn plus the sand snakes. The characters teleporting across the world or random jumps in time depending on how you want to explain them. Hell, the first season had King Robert and Ned Stark traveling for months from Winterfell to Kings Landing, several episodes worth of character and plot development taking place in this time frame, and then the new seasons have characters just show up on oppposite sides of the fucking country and then they're back in the same episode.
It's a complete shift in how the story is told and you must have brain damage if you never noticed it.

ok im getting bored now and im going to eat frosted mini wheats

>being a manchild

Last Man on Earth

cereal covers up the taste of your mothers puss

Bending the knee is just a metaphor for where their allegiance lies. You guys just memed it on here cause everyone hates Dany and the way she says things, which she admittedly is a bad actress. It was a prominent point becuase it decided how the kingdom would be divided. I don’t blame them for coming up with the decision in 1 episode.

I don’t see an issue with it. I fast travel in Skyrim all the time

Wow that's really deep, I didn't understand that they were trying to ally user, thanks. Also completing ignoring the Dorne storyline.

>being a 4th grader

Mr. Robot isn't a bad show
Season 3 wasn't as good as S01 or S02 but it hasn't dug it's audience into a hole, no you're thinking of that trainwreck Game of Thrones

Now that is one fucked up turn of events, 4-5 seasons in and many of us knew there was no turning back. We were being dicked over a barrel.
It's a show I wanted to end last season just to get it over with. I don't care about the characters, just tell me what happens.
Mr. Robot has not reached that point

>tfw tortured myself through seasons 1 and 2 of FTWD because I'm interested in the universe and whatnot, but in the end season 3 turned out to be pure kino

This Land is Your Land has to be the best Walking Dead episode of the entire franchise desu

>being this contrarian

This. So many hours just to get to the end. One that I know theyre gonna fuck up on badly.

I liked how they'd mash together goofball comedy with exceptionally dark elements that reflect the dire nature of their situation. I'm afraid that OMG BABIES is/is going to kill the show.

I still really like Mr. Robot.

I can't stand the comedy portion of the show. I never laugh. Especially Tandy...just a fucking annoying retard. I really only watch for the premise, which I enjoy. And yes, the show went downhill after the baby thing, but I guess it's inevitable when a main theme is having to rebuild the population. Also, January Jones can't act for shit. Only time she didn't seem out of place is when playing a comatose psychotic since it matched her wooden acting "style".

I like it.

eps 5/6 were as good as s1

Supernatural (though they still make good MotW episodes)

GoT

You’ve done well to hang in there.
I abandoned it after about 5 Matt Smith episodes.

Matt Smith could be a decent actor for all I know, but the way the episodes were written made them unwatchable.

At least Torchwood knew it was bad.

Did Angela already time travel? Is that why WhiteRose is picking her up again?

Wow what's that source

I think this goes to show that you need to wait for a series to truly end then evaluate if it's worth your time

>how can we make robutt even more progressive?
>boss we should have two unattractive women bang
>not progressive enough!
>we could make Tyrell quote the president with no context or reason
>STILL NOT PROGRESSIVE ENOUGH
>what if we also implied that president was a chinese manchurian candidate?
>GIVE ME SOMETHING PROGRESSIVE RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE FIRED
>okay, well, what if we have an asian hook up with a mentally ill asian guy?
>BRILLIANT

A list of Mr. Robot characters who have had homosexual encounters

>Angela
>Shayla
>Gideon
>Tyrell
>Darlene
>Dom
>Whiterose
>Whiterose's sidekick

Daily reminder that gays are only two percent of the population.

The show is like a Scorsese movie with the soundtrack. I always remember the use of pop songs in the show.

I don't think it's as good as Season 1, but it's great. An improvement over Season 2, which was also still fantastic.

two things about this show that make it more likely, though still not to this degree
>takes place in new york city
>gays are all over hacker subculture

I was like this with GoT but I stopped at the end of S5
you can do it too user, I believe in you

This show has always been trash.

The Walking Dead

Alright guys, WHY THE FUCK IS CISCO BACK?

>Alright guys, WHY THE FUCK IS CISCO BACK?
that wasn't him

Wow you have garbage taste. JJ is feminist and anti-white?!?!?!? You enjoy the current season of The Walking Dead?!?!? Mr. Robot has always been a better show than 90% of the shit out there, stop complaining.

That was someone she mistook for Cisco. It was to show exactly how bad her paranoia is.

Season 3 is better than two dipshit.

Who the fuck knows at this point. Reddit sees fucking everything coming and I see fucking nothing. You go on Reddit they spoils fucking everything.

Trash now.

I loved season 1. I dropped season 2 (or 3?) shortly after they got to some office complex with power in the middle of nowhere. How much worse did it get?

It's gone full circle twice now
Seasons 1-2
>straight up fantastic drama
Seasons 3-4
>not so great, like a Showtime show, still decent entertainment though
Season 5
>it's shit, but in a fun "oh god how will they fuck it up now" sort of way
Season 6
>somehow pulls it all in and is good
Season 7
>so pants on head retarded its fun to make fun of it... again

The last two episodes especially were hilarious. I was having a blast at how absolutely mad this show is.

is that snes

>I recommended the first season to a patrician friend
>HYPE for season 2
>Holy sheeeiitt....
>Second season is so bad... I lose all interest in continuing to watch
>Third season announced, completely turned into a political show
>Nope, tys.
Today earlier I officially deleted my folder with the first and second season.

>>Second season is so bad
You don't even deserve to watch the show.

>being this mad
You’ll never get me to like JJ

>u dont eve deseve to wats the gino show

season 3 is better than 2 in every way...

That season wasn't that bad except for the stupid elevator plot.

Season 3 is pretty awful.

[spoilers]First few episodes revolve around Kristen Wiig's character, who eventually leaves with some dude they find on an Island while getting lost on the way to Mexico. Pretty retarded. Then they finally get to Mexico. They live in separate residences for a while, then Todd has a heart attack. He survives. Now they're staying in some former cartel's mansion. Tandy's wife, forget her name, had twins. I haven't caught the last few episodes.

The story doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It's just manufactured drama, rather than dealing with cool end of the world shit.

No puppet, no puppet. You're the puppet.

Caught by the normie filter..
In season 4 hopefully they'll shake you faggots out into the garbage like spent coffee grounds

dude that show is NEVER going to end, just abort asap, save ur life

Welp, I fucked up that spoiler. Was gonna delete the post, then forgot and now it's too old. Sorry, I'm drunk.

Why not just drop it?
you know it's never going to get good again, so why bother?
I drop shows all the time no matter how invested I was. When a show is shit, it's shit, use the time you're wasting watching something you don't care for anymore and look for potential new shows that you might like.

no more source material and the rise of sjws

That was my favorite moment in the last episode. He's such a child.

>Dr. Who
>ending
Nigga

God, this is really pathetic, get off of my board.