More good documentaries

Pic related: youtube.com/watch?v=M2o_qqmp4hA

Pretty fucking bad ass and horrifying. They had to survive on the remains of their friends and passengers that died in the plane crash, and 2 of the dudes managed to hump 37 miles through the fucking Andes to find help after 6 weeks of pretty much zero food but human flesh. The fucking press ran with the headline of "cannibals" as soon as they found out, being the total dicks that they are.

>the 75
user recommended this, and they were right. Good docu about police corruption.

What are some other out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swNHNEuBawU
bmovies.is/film/the-world-at-war.02pmk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custom_of_the_sea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody?

Seriously?

If you're down for the long haul, the whole of The World at War is an incredible watch.

Resurrect Dead
It'll be the best documentary you have ever seen. And it's on Vimeo.

>The World at War

I love documentaries, but see so few good ones, thanks.

>It was not an ordinary defeat. It was a catastrophe.
youtube.com/watch?v=swNHNEuBawU
I always got chills at this bit.

If you liked the 75, check out The Police Tapes. It's all candid footage and interviews with south bronx officers shot in 1976

My views on WWII have changed over the years.
Thanks.
Seems weird.

Dark Days

It is. If you're not hooked until the end I'll give you your money back.

TICKLLLLLLED

The Devil and Daniel Johnston

watching this now

>stand off with some niggers
>drops C-4 on the fucking house

I can't believe a "professional" police force would have done what those idiots did....but they did.

Is that a spinal chord in the picture I can’t quite tell

>The Devil and Daniel Johnston
That is, indeed, a spinal chord.

This photo was taken at least 4 weeks after the crash, and they started consuming remains about 10 days after the crash while they still had like 26 people alive. They were pretty much forced to consume as much of the remains as possible to survive, including organs like hearts and liver.

That’s fucking insane, according to Wikipedia the flight was pretty much a rugby team and their friends and family. Would have been crazy having to eat people, but crazier eating people you were probably close with.

best WW2 documentary, hands down

All 26 episodes here, don't bother with youtube

bmovies.is/film/the-world-at-war.02pmk

Yea, but hunger's a bitch. It'll trigger chemicals in the brain that'll not only make shit like eating human remains seem reasonable, but will even convince you that when you do eat that piece of dried human protein that it actually tastes decent. Hunger even motivated countless poor bastard sailors lost at sea to not only eat flesh, but to draw straws to see who gets killed, then eaten.

>custom of the sea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custom_of_the_sea

Brutal shit.

>Dark Days
>shot in black and white
Maybe cause' of budget issues?

Dudes have T.V.'s, refrigerators, heaters, stoves and shit.

Hell of a way to live, but it's better than being on the street I guess.