My boyfriend and I are marathoning this show, and it makes no sense...

My boyfriend and I are marathoning this show, and it makes no sense. Why would he choose to make meth instead of just accepting the money from his rich friend?

It's not about the moneyfucking retard

Because the whole point of the show is that Walt is an egoistical asshole who wants to act hard and be "badass" to compensate for his pathetic behaviour and cucked life.

Pretty clever attempt at a "things women will never understand" thread.

fucking faggot

Literally nothing to do with the money. The whole show.

Op is a faggot, not a woman.

Its deeper than that you fucking cunt shit sugar titty cuckold heapload of shitty cumdump pussywagon witchtit fucking fucker fuck

Suck my dick you fucking bitch fuck you!!???!??????????????? lols

does anyone know what to press in the microwave for pizza I lost the box :(

>shows women will never understand

Because Skyler was a bitch

Because he's not into the idea of accepting someone's pity, condolences, or charity. He's a man, not a mooch. Nobody buys him dinner or jewelry. He is the one who buys!

It was a pride issue. Walt wanted to be the one to provide for his family at whatever the cost. Not have other people pay for his shit.

>you and your soyfriend

Hahahahaha, oh shit, I know people that are literally that dumb and helpless.

Usually, USUALLY, they're women, but occasionally, when it's a man, they're either a NEET or a limp wristed lisping charicature of a homosexual.

>Pride.

Which is generally considered a sin, but obviously you and your fag boyfriend know nothing about it.

I'm a man and I have a hard time accepting other men are stubborn and stupid enough to think accepting a dream job offer like that is less dignified than becoming a criminal.

Because he is the one who knocks, obviously

why didn't he just drink more soy to cure his cancer???

You will come to realize that pride is stronger than need and money.

Pride of running a meth lab in an RV with a druggie high school dropout for some cartel associates?

Watch the damn series.

To avoid any spoilers I won't go into detail, but it is more than just simply pride.

It wasn't a job offer, it was charity.

I did. Walter is a pathetic man. It wasn't pride, he was a fucking retard. He could have turned his life around but he couldn't control his anger and couldn't apply his ambition and intelligence towards something socially acceptable. You really think someone who makes drugs for a living and has to constantly manipulate his family and whose only real friend is some douchebag moron, while his college friends run a successful business is proud of himself?

Except he was offered a job which he was more than qualified for. It's ridiculous to assume Grey Matter wouldn't get anything out of it.

But in Walt's mind, he didn't deserve to be an employee of Grey Matter. He should have been part owner. It'd be like Apple asking Steve Wozniak to come back as a software engineer.

That's his own fuck up which he refused to take responsibility for. Walt was acting entirely irrationally and childishly. Nothing to be proud of.

He took pride in the fact that he was the genius he always thought he was, but was held back by bad luck and treacherous friends. The fact that he admitted that to Skyler is proof that he did everything for himself because he liked flexing his brain muscles and getting whatever he wanted by force and manipulating others
Yes he was a retard and a psycho, and he could easily could have gotten better things in life if he used his talents for good, but the guy was a coward and always put excuses to his bad decisions in life, masking them as everyone's fault but his own.

Better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

He gave away his ownership share like an idiot.

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Why?

I didn't say he was right in thinking that. I only pointed out that was his mentality.

In fairness, Gretchen and Elliott only responded because Skylar begged them to get involved. They would have probably been fine to be left alone and Walt would have been fine to leave them alone in order to do his own thing. In all 3 of their minds, Walt's involvement with GM was finished long ago.

But that doesn't take away from my original point, which is that asking Walt to come back and work at some low position at the company he helped to create was insulting. Gretchen and Elliott were kind of stuck between insulting Walt or insulting Skylar.

I can tell you're the one that takes it in the ass by your post.

you're not a woman you're a male, you're
>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

Walt doesn't give a shot about life, he just wants to be in control for once in his life
His believed imminent death is basically just an invitation to take control for once in his life and let Heisenberg loose

If he cared about surviving he would have taken the job and used it as a stepping stone to get back in the chemistry game and probably would have lived an alright life with a harpy of a wife and no respect from his family but also with a decent salary and a like peer group

Not clever

Walt simply liked it, it made him feel alive. There are several hints at it throughout the show, it's actually how we feel sympathy for him as a character, because we are shown his empty life first and know he doesn't want to return to it. In the final episode he even staight out says that it was all about the love of the craft.

Criminals are contemporary heroes.

literally this, how can anyone be so fucking retarded?

cause the smartest woman is only as smart as the dumbest man, not that a woman like you could grasp this simple fucking concept. everytime i talk to a woman (yeah, i talk to women unlike the majority of you dumbass neets), all i get are shallow, parrotted opinions. doesnt matter if its about politics, films, tv shows or anything. these cunts cant think for themselves. contrast that when i talk to men and they almost always have original, thought provoking opinions.