Cartoons remembered exclusively by people who have as much taste as they have autism

Cartoons remembered exclusively by people who have as much taste as they have autism

Do you mean lots of taste and lots of autism or no taste and no autism? I honestly can't tell which way this insult is supposed to work.

I loved that shit, whas like the only good disney show at that time
Why it didnt last longer?

Dave the Barbarian was the shit.

not an insult, statement of fact. perhaps a compliment, but probably not i the grand scheme of things

Your "statement of fact" means that the people who remember this either have great taste AND great amounts of autism, or it means that they have no autism and no taste.

>you will never be a barbarian king who goes on an unending adventure with your black queen

too bad your children are :
an actual retard
a complete cunt
and a monkey

Show had so much more potential though. Wish it had gone on.

I AM NOT A MONKEY

What did you mean by this?
Not even memeing

Did Dave's parents ever appear within the plot of the show or were they only seen in the intro?

Dave is a coward, not a retard (except when jokes call for it). He is quite cultured and speaks intelligently

They appeared sometimes in the Crystal Ball to call.

That sword makes a shitty hammer. Her sister is much better.

I still think it's an ATLA ripoff.

This is one of the cartoons that I loved, but feel like if I watched it again I wouldn't like it anymore, so I choose to just keep my fond memories.

HOY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS. Did it end or get cancelled?

Which is not BABARIANY

I literally can't tell if you're trying to insult someone or you had an aneurysm while posting this thread

which is accurate, one could graph to demonstrate who does and doesn't remember it.

what's confusing?

Since "taste" equals autism, I think it is a pretty empty insult. It's just redundant.

I think it's just a recognition that there are shows sort of lost to time people with refined taste can like. But they're also autistic for hanging on to that shit by posting about it on a Laotian Shadow puppetry site.

You've broken one of the cardinal rules OP, never make a mistake in your post more interesting than the post content itself

what mistake?

It got good ratings and high critical praise, the issue was that the channel was transitioning into a new style and the executives felt that it didn't mesh. That is to say, Disney was shifting straight into the live action era.