REY FUCKING KILLS LUKE LMAO

REY FUCKING KILLS LUKE LMAO

Not true.
Also it's the best since ep5. Get ready.

t. Literally just left the premiere. Ask me anything.

without too much spoilers, what was best scene.

and so begins the fake spoiler posting

How would you rate it out of ten? Any outstanding performances? How's the camerawork?

>Rey bitches at Luke because he keeps mansplaining the force to her

Odd scene

Lmao the premiere isn't over yet

What's the best spoilers we can spam to trigger people who care about this steaming jewry?

The premiere still has an hour and a half left. Idiot. At least try to be subtle.

I won't watch it until the torrent is out mousefaggot

Rey and Kylo facing off against Snokes guards. Kylo kind of breaks away from Snoke, not to be a "good guy" but to protect Rey. I really don't want to spoil a ton of details because really the story is great. Also good to see Luke with R2 again, reuniting with Leia. He didn't know Han had died, I kind of thought he would've "felt" it

Luke lives, Leia dies. Also I just realized this.movie comes out in a week. The only star wars stuff I've been seeing are those dumb Honda crossover commercials

8/10. I really have to see it again and take time but first reaction it's up there with Empire. The Finn and Rose story is a drag and feels kind of unnecessary. Definitely less interesting than Rey and Luke, snoke and Kylo, Leia and Kylo, etc

Time zones, you're confused amigo

Yeah and it started literally an hour ago. Time zone or not.

The run time is only 48 minutes

lmao

Why didn't he lobby harder for stricter saber control

#DemandActionPalpatine

>yfw rey turns evil, kills luke and kylo turns good and joins finn and poe.

why should they repeat something similar to Rehash Awakens

>Kylo redemption arc

Don't you guys know how space time continuum works? Leaker lives on east coast = he literally lives in the future.

>I really don't want to spoil a ton of details because really the story is great.

And that's how we know you're a fucking lying shit.

>it's up there with Empire
Oh fuck you, you are so full of shit.

is there any place on the surface or the deep web were we could watch a streamer in the premiere?
Also i was watching the red carpet live and the public is currently seeing The Last Jedi rigth now.

>following capeshit this closely

how the fuck would they sneak all of that in? there probably won't even be a cam up for another week.

Why did you leave the theater less than an hour in?

>REY FUCKING KILLS LUKE LMAO

She doesn't though as he's already signed for Ep 9

Your thread is shit.

yeah just like obi wan didnt die right. pfff

You're clearly an idiot.

oh was his force ghost a different actor?

>best since ep5
That's what they said about TFA, faggot.

You're clearly an idiot.

>release movies internationally before premiers in America so major spoilers can span the internet instantly

WHY does the film industry do this? It's like they hate money!

oh was his force ghost a different actor?

I was thrown out for masturbating

I won't watch it until YIFY ;^)

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Where was it released first?

Usually they release first for the crew in the country of production as a thank you.

They did that for revenge of the sith in sydney, which I got to watch as mother was on the crew and got two tickets

At least post real spoilers you fucking loser

FUCK YOU!!! YOU ASSHOLES SPOILED THE LAST MOVIE FOR ME TOO!!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BONDING EXPERIENCE FOR MY FAMILY AND YOU FUCKED BOTH UP, FAGGOTS!!! GO DIE IN A TIRE FIRE!!!!

when will the trailer be released?

Kylo and Finn sex scene when?

Brainlet

>t. Literally just left the premiere. Ask me anything.
Did you get an extra large soy beverage?
How's your wife's son?

oh no no no no

>Ask me anything.

How much cum would you say you've guzzled down in your life? Five Olympic swimming pool's worth or twenty Olympic swimming pool's worth?

Spoil everything about the film in spoiler text. I want to know.

spoil plot with the "big reveal"