Holy shit he's black now

Holy shit he's black now

Other urls found in this thread:

m.fanfiction.net/s/12452909/1/The-Superior-Spider-Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Raimi must be spinning in his grave

Who?

It's Miles you idiot

we already had two of these threads today essentially explaining how you are a retard, OP. check the archive, they were very detailed

wtf miles morales is black now????????????

>now

>now
You're fucking dumb

vale maquina

>its a Sup Forumsfaggot complains about the le ebin jewish boogeyman enforcing muh huwhite genocide without releasing that black people have existed in media since before he was even born episode

he even has air j's

Good now keep it that way. And I’m even a white guy and I think that. We have had enough dumbass small dick white Spiderman.

I don't recall the OP saying anything to that effect, maybe see your doctor about some antipsychotic medication.

miles isn't a color

SAGE

Literally looks like an ape

Spider-nigga, Spider-nigga,
Does whatever a nigga can
Has a dick, giant size,
Catches white woman just like flies
Look out!
Here comes the Spider-nigga

Da fuck this never happened is this fabric Tumblr shit

This was disgusting, Gwen was several years older, he was like 15. Fucking Bendis is a degenerate.

Wait did this actually happen

Should have had Miles fuck Peter's female clone.

the power of bbc

T.asianmasculinity

WE

Fucking kek, Gruppenfuhrer Raimi would lose his shit over this

Just think, somewhere out there, there's a person who had absolutely nothing better to do with his time than to make this thread. Really makes you appreciate your own life.

WUZ

Just think, somewhere out there, there's a person who had absolutely nothing better to do with his time than to make Spider-Man black. Really makes you appreciate your own life.

This place is literally tumblr now, everyone over sensitive. Like fuck right off redditis clearly your home

K

But it's literally canon, in the Bendis Spider run, a few months ago if I'm not wrong, they even got married and with two kids.
On the other hand here a actual fanfic (personally prefer the fanfic better than the Bendis aberration):
m.fanfiction.net/s/12452909/1/The-Superior-Spider-Man

Btw a couple of covers of the issues.

found the nigger

I never undertood this. How do Spidey's feet grip walls through his shoes? Can someone explain?

They even did a "homage".

His hands are doing the wall gripping I think.

And this is the daughter.

People keep doing that and it's fucking retarded. They never read any Spider-man issue. When Peter had to climb walls without the suit he had to take off his shoes and climb with his socks or bare feet.
Both the ASM and Homecoming suit have soles.

Y’know, the fact that apparently not a single Sup Forums user knows who Miles Morales is didn’t really hit home until today.

Anyway, the trailer was kino and I’m legit looking forward to this.

I hope his gf is a blue eyed blond for extra butthurt.

>tumblr art
How convenient.

cumskins getting btfo

based mods deleting one random post instead of the entire fucking thread.
jesus christ

WEW I was really hoping this Sup Forums alt right autism was just for the sake of irony and contrarian, but you guys are straight up fucking mongoloids.
I've never read a fucking comic book, and even I know who Miles Morales is

same...hehe...

I think his girlfriend has back hair but as Bendis already established his future wife is Gwen Stacy (you know the former girl of Peter Parker).

SPYDUZ

God you go on Sup Forums too? Fuck off cuck spammer.

Here one more of the canonically future mother of the children of Miles Morales.

Gwen was Norman Osborn's girl though.

Not anymore in this modern age she prefers BBC instead of old white man.

Hes miles morales. Completely different character from peter parks spiderman.

Not same character and not same outfit = nothing to be upset at

Who cares

Feels fucking great

Finally

>there's a person who had absolutely nothing better to do with his time than to make this post

all humans are

>Implying
based hitler dubs of truth
why is interracial so fucking hot guys

Black and Hispanic, technicaly. Though he has always been.

^ this

If this movie involves the Spidey Verse like the title says I really hope he meets the Raimi Spiderman

>"What are you supposed to be Kid, Spider 3/5 man?"

>Miles "aka peter but hes black and has invisibility and electric powers" gets a movie
>Miguel O'hara will never get a chance at the big screen.

Fuck you marvel, especially Bendis and Slott

> Woah, how many of us are there?

> I don't know kid you all look the same to me

Black spiderman was cool to begin with

Peter Parkr was dead, so he took up the mantle. Over time he met Peter's old allies and friends and they got to reminisce about the heroic goofball. It was cute.

Even in cartoons they make blacks look disgusting.

This must be deliberate.

Imagine having a persecution complex like this.

Why are her boobs ample in some scenes but itty bitty in this one.

lazy artists

Why is it an unwritten rule that Peter Parker needs to suffer while Miles Morales gets this awesome blonde wife and kids.

wh*tes never prosper

Yeah but why are they lazy?

Not paid very much

The comic book industry sounds dreadful. Why do people give a shit about it again?

Nobody gives a shit, that's why it's so awful

Because if a minority suffered, that minority would be enraged and take to twitter to ruin the writers' lives.

How do black women feel that their men don't even want them anymore?

fuuuuuuck dat nigga rich

they marry asian men instead

ayo senpai we wuz spinning webs n shiet in the pyramids

Rip raimi, at least he isn't around to suffer through this

OH SHIT IT'S MILES!
Oh...they're doing that shitty framerate thing anime loves to do now. There's always a fucking catch.
>it's to make it look authentic like if it was hand drawn!
No, it looks like ass

They should just keep Spider-Man the way he is, why do they always have to fuck with the storylines and characters.

Is that fucking real? Is this what comics are?

He got bit by a radioactive nigger.

In Marvel, after all they literally recruit his artists and writers from tumblr.
Besides they are so SJW that white marriage is forbidden, the Inhumans royal couple used to be wonderful but now she can't stop cheating on him with any new guy in front of her and he is too much of a cuck to be angry with her.

Lord and Miller, right? They do good work. Shame they had to use Miles, the worst version of Spider-man, but they'll make it work.