Dark

holy shit

Where can I find a decent dub

>dubfags

> multiple stranger shit threads all day
> this german kino is better in every way

Said that it probably won't get a second season.

Fuck off weeb and your bullshit muh subs. Kill yourself

bee planning on watching this all week nut never got round to it, is it worth a watch?, is it a horror?

scifi

>is it worth a watch?
yes

>is it a horror?
no

This shows dub is laughable bad

Don't worry, it'll go from cult status and pick up traction, and then they'll make a shitty second season. Just like Stranger Things.

Is it up on pirate bay brehs. How many episodes?

REED BAD DOB GOOD

>How many episodes?

how do you not have/know someone who has a netflix account in nearly 2018..

>using Netflix when you can just pirate everything for free
Fuck off r/television

>being this cheap

>not torrenting absolutely everything
brainlet

>Not wanting to give jewflix any money is cheap

So let me get this straight, this show is about reencarnation and time is a flat circle?

no it’s about time traveling with the dumb time loops and paradoxes, but this series does moreso than any other cause it has not just 1 time loop like looper, but 3 time loops + another time loop cliffhanger in the last episode

The "black hole" in the finally looked embarrassingly cheap. I thought Netflix had bigger budgets

Has a single Netflix original actually been good outside of the Chappelle special and Beasts of No Nation

Watched the first episode and don't feel like continuing. They rip-off Twin Peaks and Stranger Things so blatantly, it's hard to watch.

Why is Sup Forums so fucking PLEB when it comes to this show? You fucking faggots spend hours talking about capetrash and star wars yet you never discuss this masterpiece. FUCK YOU I'M OUT

Ozark was p good.

t. former resident of Ozarks

it was bretty gud to be honest

>Ozark was p good.
bargain bin breaking bad

>tint show blue because muh blue meth

>he can’t read fast enough and doesn’t enjoy hearing the sound of other noble tongues
fag

>fag
Why the homophobia?

because faggots are gross???

it's actually bad if you have seen any other movie about time travel-mystery.
For me was like an extended version of 8 hours Donnie Darko with lot more drama and shit.
End episode was pretty bad actually, they 'explain almost everything' like it wasn't obvious enough.

7/10

Still don't know who Noah is, or what the old nuclear plant lady's deal is.

>Still don't know who Noah is, or what the old nuclear plant lady's deal is.
you must not have been watching very closely

Noah is the antichrist. Claudia is his Van Helsing