There is literally no reason why Frasier would keep going to Cheers after Diane left him

There is literally no reason why Frasier would keep going to Cheers after Diane left him.

he continued going to stalk Diane and correct her grammar

He enjoyed the juxtaposition of himself, a stuffy psychiatrist, and the ''guys'' at the bar.

Frasier and Lilith were meant for each other.

She was too good for Frasier.

Of course there is, Cheers is a comfy place.

sometimes intellectuals like to hang around a bunch of braindead morons eg me posting on this board

>Frasier was in cheers

Yes?

lilith is a literal demon of semen

He made friends at Cheers. He earned his seat by being incredibly entertaining messing with Sam and Diane.

The only thing I don't get is how Fraiser is still friends with Sam after he ruined Frasier's wedding. I know they had a little spat and made up after but I just kept waiting for Fraiser to pull the rug out from under Sam one day in retaliation for ruining his wedding and future with Diane.

>tfw no place where everybody knows my name

Lilith is qt

Lilith is kinky

Who's that boy on the right?

>Frasier has a big cranium and Lilith is so stern
clever shit

lilith>diane

Lilith a cute

he did not, that scene was a fantasy of Sam's while he was on the plane, Diane left Frasier of her own accord with no involvement from Sam

An episode of Frasier was on the other night where Frasier calls her up in the middle of the night for love advice but they still ended the call saying they loved each other. It just seemed like a really sweet relationship to have with your ex wife.

maybe you're not as clever as you think?

The best episodes are when Frasier messes with Woodie, because Frasier is so smart and Woodie is so stupid.

>he's never called an EX for some quick phonesex

wait, you're not a virgin are you?

>be me, normie with wife, kids, job
>no good bars nearby, fearful of DUI, but wanting place to unwind
>every week night, after wife goes to work I make sure the kids are asleep
>lock myself in bedroom, turn out lights
>pull up a bar stool (not exact but similar) to bar height dresser with 3' brass rail installed and 42" HD TV atop
>pop "Cheers" disc in upconverting DVD player
>pour cold can of suds into my (correct) beer mug, some mini-pretzels into (correct) wooden bowl
>lean on bar, forget my worries, hang out with Sam, Woody, Cliff, Carla, Norm and the rest of the gang at Cheers and have some good laughs
>they do know my name, god bless 'em
>I call it "The Cheers Experience"
>C O M F Y A F

>Dr. Sternin you perplex me. Usually people with your limited physical appearance make up for it with a personality.
Literally the best line of the series.

I sorta wish this was true and you werent just some autist jacking off to animes every night

>be me
>grow up watching television shows like cheers, friends, boy meets world
>think that is how life is like
>everyone hangs out at a place altogether
>look forward to it to start in jigh school
>doesn't happen
>thats ok college will be where it really kicks in
>doesn't happen
>alright maybe as an adult I'll have adult friends to hang with
>hasn't happened
>beginning to realise loneliness has followed me my whole life
>start to hate those shows
>come on Sup Forums to fill the loneliness
>everyone here is a cunt
>and nobody knows your name

anyone else get confused with Kelsey Grammar and Diamond David Lee Roth?

>likes Cheers
>has every watched an "anime"

your retard is showing

>>everyone here is a cunt
>>and nobody knows your name
welcome to the real world

you should post more stuff about Friends and Seinfeld because Im prettys sure those two shows are more popular with millenials

>you will never walk into a place like this every night and have friends waiting for you and dozens of friendly, successful people to pal around with

I unironically have a place a lot like this. Granted, it's a cantina in a mexican restaurant, but it's a similar feel. Best friends with the bartender. I know all of the servers and am good friends with many of them. Pay 1/4 of what I should because my buddy likes when I come in so we can talk sports and bullshit. A couple of kooky regulars who I sit next to. Have been numerous romances between servers and patrons/servers so there is a lot of history with a lot of the people. Know the manager so he orders me specific types of alcohol if I request them. Legitimately haven't had to verbally order a drink in 6 months because everyone knows what I drink and the order in which I prefer them.

It's comfy. I just binge watched Cheers again as well. Such a fantastic show.

Sounds like you've found your own Nirvana, user. Happy for you.

Thanks bud. I was brand new to this town a year ago. Didn't know a single soul in this city. I got sick of my old living situation and moved across the country on a whim. Great town, but it's tough essentially starting over. Ended up going to the bar closest to the apartment I got to do some job hunting when I first got here. Still goin' strong at the same place a year later. Also, it's within walking distance which is always convenient just in case I've had a few too many.

Some people don't get why I got there so much, but my dad was a barfly and I was raised around that bar and knew the bartenders and patrons there when I was growing up. I'm a creature of habit and once I find a place I like and people I like, that's my spot. Excited to go there tomorrow and watch some NFL and bullshit with my buddy.

Only downside is I spend too much money there and I don't make as much as I'd like to. Everyone has their thing I guess though. Some people go out to clubs and go out to eat a lot and that's how they send their money. I sit at a bar and bullshit. Comfy life.

apologize to mommy

it's called slumming