THE NEW WOLVERINE

now that the Didney buying Fox thing is basically happening...

who the FUCK could possibly fill Jackmans shoes now that he has retired as Wolverine? WHO? I find it literally impossible as Jackman was Wolverine since fucking 2000. it just wouldn't feel right, would it?

Clint Eastwoods son with some facial hair could probably do the trick.

There's like 50 billion x-men, why do we need to recast Wolverine? He doesn't need to be in every fucking x-movie and no one will top Jackedman.

Jackman has said in the passed hed want to come back if it was with the avengers. So what do you think Disney is going to do?

its almost as if jack man had some kinda idea of which way the river was bending.

Step down from role only to renegotiate as the new biggest lead in avengers.

True. He said he'd return to fight Hulk.

He'd be a good sabertooth but not wolverine

doubt it

He's not manly enough at all, despite who his father is

No one, literally no one, they won't touch Wolverine in at least 10 more years but even then it'd be hard

Hugh Jackman was Wolverine for 17 years, and he retired the character in the most perfect way possible with Logan, out of respect for everyone no one should put Wolverine again in a live action film

That Jason moana guy if they kinda clean him up.

>implying it'll be a male actor
Enjoy your Disney mutants for the next 20 years.

Disney isn't stupid enough to use the current Marvel comics bullshit.

Take a break form the old characters for a while, In the meantime focus on the spin-off teams like New Mutants, X-Force and X-Factor (they're making a Maddrox movie so this will be the next wave)

Also Excalibur movie with Kitty Pryde and Rachel Summers.

They already do, user.

>No one, literally no one, they won't touch Wolverine in at least 10 more years but even then it'd be hard
Disney does not care
>Hugh Jackman was Wolverine for 17 years, and he retired the character in the most perfect way possible with Logan, out of respect for everyone no one should put Wolverine again in a live action film
Again they don’t give a shit what they “should” do out of respect. They will think they can do it better and make everyone forget the old one. All they have to do is put Wolverine in his comic suit and you will have MCU fans going nuts for it saying “this is Wolverine done right!”

The manlet from game of thrones. that main character guy

Unironically this guy

X-23 is a better character than Logan, so i'm fine with that.

Isn't he still playing capture the flag or something?

Watch the first xmen. hugh jackman is puny and looks like a faggot. when xmen 1 came out I was almost laughing at the idea of hugh becoming wolverine he looked so bad. desu I think Tom Hardy is the only person who could take the role on and even crank it up a few notches.

fucking idiot. it's X23 from now on. wolverine will never star in another movie

oh man ur right aren't u

Fuck no but nepotism might get him the role

who cares, the X-men movies were mostly garbage anyway.
Stewart, Reynolds and Jackman were good but this is an opportunity start with a clean slate in the MCU instead of some soft reboot shit Fox would've done.

Why the fuck not

not getting what you are saying here. Are you angry about a female character being played by a female? or is it cause she is brown?

Am assuming its cos she a darkie, and a talentless one at that.

Only soiboys want their thousand year old manlet over this

>calls others soyboy
>brings up a comic book character so obscure and unknown you need at least 19 chins to recognize her

No clue whether that’s a real character or some donut steel original you created, but fuck off you retard hahahah

They blackwashed an asgardian(people from nordic aka white mythology)

Just get Scott Adkins and give him the actual Wolverine suit in the OP pic.

I fucking cringed so hard when the character on the right was literally pushed out of the way of a spear by the character on the left, who proceeded to die
It was so fucking on the nose

>character on the right was literally pushed out of the way of a spear by the character on the left
what are you talking about, character on the left of that image was being played by the actress on the right, they're supposed to be the same character. Although with one obvious difference.

It's an alien race, not actual gods from mythology. Cease your autism user.

It's too perfect.

>it's whatever the movies says damn the source material!

Well, yeah. The MCU isn't the same as the comics. Deal with it autismo.

>obscure

She's literally replaced Logan in the comics for years and was the co-star of the last movie. Even casuals know her

In ragnarok movie they show a blonde white a garden shoving her out of the way and being murdered instead, because half the white cast sacrifice themselves for darker colored asgardians

I hope it happens.

If it makes money it will be used.

It is the same. That's the point. If they just change characters to and fro, then why call it a MARVEL cinematic universe at all. Why not just call the series "Heroes" and make up whatever gender and race of heroes they want?

Even in the comics there are multiple universes with alternate takes on characters and worlds. Same deal with the MCU, it puts a spin on certain things like the Ultimate universe did and so on.

There is a shit ton of different stories and versions of heroes. the cinematic universe is just another one.

Chris Benoit

Sure but the Thor comics are all based on Nordic myth and legends. They have been, up until recently, been consistent in keeping with Nordic ethnic appearance. Except for Loki, but he's an orphan

Is now a good time to get back into Wolverine? I know he is coming back from the dead and I have zero interest in the current interpretation of Old Man Logan.

But yeah, Scott Eastwood should replace Jackman.

Scott Eastwood can't act and is terrible casting for Wolverine of all things.

The idea that comic book movies need "good actors" is farcical. It's all about the look and presentation. Chris Hemsworth is a shit actor but works as Thor because he has the look. Who cares.

False, charisma plays a huge part of it. Hugh Jackman has great stage presence and charisma to pull of wolverine, same for Hemsworth and Chris Evans on their characters. Just look at the shitty fantastic four movies for an example of what retards with no charisma will do to a movie. Hell Chris Evans as the human torch was the only likable character because he was the only one with any charisma that shined through. Scott Eastwood has absolutely no charisma to speak of. Shit choice, shit casting, and you have shit taste.

Yeah I have no idea where this Scott Eastwood meme came from. I mean yeah he looks like Clint but he has zero of his on-screen presence or charisma.