ITT: Head Canons

ITT: Head Canons

Star is perfectly fine with casual nudity and doesn't see any problem with it. You could probably spend an entire day with her being nude. If brought up she'd probably tell you if it makes you uncomfortable then you can just leave

Other urls found in this thread:

starbutterflyisautistic.tumblr.com/tagged/evidence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

deep inside she likes it

>deep inside

>projecting your fetishes as your head-canon of a fictional character

You sure, senpai?

The Starman cosmic rod tech is effectively a very basic version of a power ring.

Sounds good

It took me way too long to realize that the reason why Jack's cosmic rod is hook shaped is that it's supposed to look like Prince Gavyn's staff.

delet this

I really like autistic Star

>"oh no, Marco's naked!"
Your headcanon sucks a little bit.
Admittedly then she started watching him showering

Star doesn't seem very autistic though

She as her moments

t.self insert

John Constantine is like Garth Ennis, in that he is dislikes/is indifferent to most superheroes but thinks Superman is a swell chap.

Martian Manhunter has went undercover as a stripper and secretly enjoyed it

It wasn't a conclusion I reached on my own but it has its own tumblr.
It may not convince you but it's something to consider.

starbutterflyisautistic.tumblr.com/tagged/evidence

I could see it.
Male or female stripper?

Female

Really makes you think...

Fuck you

Vibranium, and to a lesser extent, Adamantium, is sensitive to psychological rigor. The stronger of mind you are, the more influence you have over it. The shield Cap uses is so imprinted with his psychological profile, that it's very rare for the shield to cooperate with others in the same way it can cooperate with Rogers.

I'm NOT saying Vibranium and Adamantium are "living" metals, nor am I saying they're conscious. I'm simply saying they're conduits for psychological activity, and so the more familiar you are with your Vibranium token, the more it will respond to you favorably.

Neat

is this really headcanon, though?

That globe will always look like a basketball to me for a split second

>the gems are some kind of artificial intelligence which overthrew their creators
>as a final act, maybe as desperate intent to stop them or just as a "fuck you" they gave them emotions
>gems have been struggling with them ever since

Think they'd know wouldn't they and not have this whole gem thing

what do you mean?

They call themselves the crystals and have this whole gem thing and being aliens. If they were AI they would know and not pull this whole alien gem thing

>crystals
crystal gems

user why would they have overthrown their creators if they didn't want to be an independent race.

their cores project tangible holograms, each gem is made with a specific purpose in mind and they reproduce via machinery

they can be used to power gem-related machines, they can be corrupted, etc.

it just makes sense

So you're just gonna ignore the whole Rose got pregnant and gave up her physical form to create Steven? And the whole fusion thing, especially with Connie

you know shit isn't natural my dude.
and steven can fuse with connie because he's a hybrid

billions of years advenced AI that can project solid light =/= infertile piece of scrap

also doesn't mean gems are naturally born from a womb

>Using tumblr as evidence of anything.

kek

Double D is a furry. He has an online fursona that lets him fulfill his innermost animalistic desires. In real life he's just Edward. Online, he's an anthropomorphic long-footed potoroo who just throws his dirty clothes on the floor instead of in the designated laundry hamper.

And so does her son.

Kevin and Eddy know this and are both catfishing him

I fucking hate the fact that this is in-character.

How could you, user!? Tumblr is great for evidence of society's collapse into degeneracy!

During her years at the academy and season 1 of Agents of SHIELD, Jemma Simmons would go without bra and panties, though still wearing her conservative outfits that not wearing them wouldn't effect. She thought she was getting into all sorts of bad girl shenanigans

DELETE THIS

>is given a collection of evidence for a theory
>shuts down at a mention of a single offensive word
>ignores evidence completely in favor of posting his political grudges
This conversation is rapidly drifting off-topic.

dude stop this is going to turn into a >Sup Forumsmblr thread at this rate

Superman and Batman are 40 something year old dudes, not 30 something fuck that shit that's too young!

Guess OP's casual nudity headcanon kinda tainted the tone of the thread

Death is pretty good friends with a number of superheroes, since for whatever reason they never seem to stay dead.

Magical AI
The gems are basically just fancy golems

I didn't need that kek but I'll take it

I like it

After a certain point of technological advancement, does it matter?

But why?

Lie Ren in rwby was able to induce the only canon up skirt moment because he was based off the creator of the show and can break the rules like that. Everyone else has anti up skirt tech.