Saves the disney star wars

>saves the disney star wars

the sheer retarded brutality of this whole plotline is really something else
only low art, which rouses simple, pure, hopeful emotions, can so amorally desiccate it to a ridiculous extent with this intergalactic futility
pure kino...

Something like the Vong would save Star Wars. At the very least, it wouldn't be a ripoff of the OT.

Could they actually kill 365 trillion people using rods made out of maggots just because they were force invulnerable?

DUDE FORCE RESISTANT JUST BECAUSE
DUDE OUR ARMOR RESISTS LIGHTSABERS TOO
DUDE FUCKING ORGANIC TECH
DUDE WERE FROM ANOTHER GALAXY
DUDE LETS KILL CHEWBACCA WITH A MOON

Literally below fanfiction tier.

You know what's funny? As an avid consumer of the old EU I fucking hated the Vong. They didn't feel like Star Wars, they felt like a weird aberration that should have been banished forever from the galaxy. There was a point where I almost welcomed the canon reset just to be rid of the Yuuzhan Vong.

But after the past few years, the nuEU has been so disgusting that I'd love for the Vong to get dumped back into it. Anything to save us from the mess of forced diversity and OT wank.

They could do a first contact scenario that's similar but different.

If the Yuuzhan Vong were ever reused they would completely remove the religious aspect to them, because muh religion of peace analogues.

Not possible

The Vong are such a uniquely bad antagonist/threat for something like Star Wars... even before the Disney takeover.

It feels like edgy-highschool-fanfiction to throw “magic/force resistant-space-vampires with an organic fetish” into the mix... I mean I can buy a lot of bullshit.. but that’s just trying too hard.

Feels like some shit out of Spawn

It would have worked if Mara Jade was in it, but she's not...

They seem like something out of Star Trek.

Isn't that kinda the point? They're meant to be like nothing the heroes have ever encountered before.

is that sexecutioner?

>this alien race is too goofy for muh dark and gritty star wars!
People who cry about the Yuuzhan Vong are retarded. Empirefags need to be eradicated.

He killed millions...

Yeah but in hindsight the Empire could have wiped out the Vong easily. Imagine if they'd still had the Death Star. Just drop that big bitch into a Vong-controlled system and have it wipe them all out, planets included. Plus the Vong have that planet, Zonoma Sekot, that the Death Star could oneshot.

Doing a reenactment of the Yuuzhan Vong War would've been a better idea for Episodes 7 through 9 than what we're getting now.

looks like something out of third edition D&D

don't you mean
He killed millions...

STs are pathetic though, if a couple Vong dropships to Death Star it will be catastrophic
beside EU powerlevel is off the chart so idk

RIP sweet princess

Actually fucking awful, they would be as even out of place in a setting like 40k

They'd fit perfectly into 40k, that's where the complaint of them being a Star Wars faction comes from.

>They'd fit perfectly into 40k
As a minor xenos race like the tau, sure. On a grand scale, their the Tyranids non-union Mexican equivalent.

>Bizarre creatures from another galaxy.
>Bipedal humanoids with 2 eyes, 2 nostrils, a mouth, probably a dick
so low-energy

>dood skeleton people lamao