Are any of you actually excited for the new Avengers?

Are any of you actually excited for the new Avengers?

You will CALL HERRRRR!

I will like to see Captain Snake

I have never been excited for any capeshit. I was mildly excited for lotr, because I read them 5 times as a kid. So I could see how a real comic book fan could be excited for capeshit.

But I was an ultra nerd and knew exactly 0 people who read comic books growing up. Where exactly are these people who poured over comic books as children?

>tfw you notice your older sister hits THE WALL
i feel bad thinking about it, but it's true man. it's fucking true, why does this happen to white women?

Her face is disgusting.

You shut your trap. She's actually a McPoyle. Her bloodline's been pure for 1000 years.

Because white women are actually attractive at some point. You don't notice it with blacks because they're always ugly.

>that jew face

same happened to my sister
i recently saw a picture of her after years of no contact and my first thought was she's using drugs and alcohol
shes not even 30 yet and people used to say she could model

Not really.

SPOILER ALERT: They defeat Thanos and none of them die.

also this

Is that makeapp?

Her rider involves oversized tshirts and warm milk.

straightfaced
fingers laced
saying grace
at the fast-food place

you havent talked to your sister for years...?

i dont talk to my family
i am too ashamed of myself to try and engage in pleasantries i don't deserve
shes probably disgusted at the thought of me

I think you're swell, user. You deserve more than you give yourself credit for. She probably thinks you're kind of gross, but maybe still loves you anyway. Even if you never reconnect ever again with your family, know that there's one random user out there, me, who likes you just the way you are. You're going to make it.

Here's a picture of a cute bear

They look nothing alike

This! Baboon nigresses never hit a wall because they were born looking like shit.

I like imagery of people punching someone and sending them flying. I like imagery of people shooting beams of "energy" from their hands or where ever. I like it when someone says something badass and really owns that moment. That's a fun thursday aftenoon for me.

pic related, I also like this cool building complex from one of these marvel movis

Can't tell if this is bait or not.

Then start breaking bricks wet nips

just being real, dude.

not everything needs to be "kino"

The big team up movies are only good for fanservice and action scenes (which range from good to mediocre.) I like at least half the MCU movies as good to great action flicks.

i hate establishing shots like this
the colors are ugly too

Ivanka is a very poor example of an attractive "white" woman.

dead

why is it that scarlett goes from sexiest woman alive to some suburbia jewish housewife?

in op's pic she reminds me of my aunt. in my pick i would take 12 mandigo sized dicks just to hold hands with her.

Despite how shit these turn out to be, watching them at theatres with a bunch of friends is a pretty good way to spend some time.

taking jew dick does not make on genetically jewish

Why does Black Widow look like fucking shit? Based on the other chars it does not look like enough time has passed for Widow to achieve MILF status.

fpbp

I'm excited that my friends will bring it up around me and I'll get to flex my taste but other than that fleeting moment of superiority no not really