Rick and Morty isn't redd-

Rick and Morty isn't redd-

You already made this thread the other day

I love how Redditors consider their site to be a place full of outcasts and weird people when in reality it's worse than tumblr in terms of censoring and echo chambers

They literally think they're the smartest people on Earth in their safe space, looking down on everyone else.

>GOD ISN'T REAL MORTY *EHHHRRRK* !

>They literally think they're the smartest people on Earth in their safe space, looking down on everyone else.

Reddit and 4 chan are the same shit, Reddit is a little better because movie people do Q&A's at reddit while Sup Forums gets ignored because everybody here its a fucking manchildren

>Reddit and 4 chan are the same shit
lmao no, the karma system alone makes reddit a hundred times worse than Sup Forums

>Reddit and Morty

Honestly I used to like this show, but seriously? Szechuan sauce from Mcdonalds? Ugh, that's so reddit. Bacon tier meme levels. ... the worst part is, I really want that sauce back. It was so good, you had to be there. It went really well with the chicken nuggets, I've been trying for years to make that Szechuan sauce, Sup Forums. Nothings come close but soon I'll taste it again. It's gonna be great Sup Forums. I need THAT sauce

This. Reddit and Sup Forums have the exact same personality, except Reddit embraces it and views it as a quirky trait while Sup Forums absolutely loathes itself for being like that but won't change.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>Reddit and Sup Forums have the exact same personality,
there's some crossover but you don't get as many faggots and women on here as you do on reddit

no offence to faggots

The nature of anonymity and complete lack of lasting consequences makes Sup Forums much more able to embrace the shitposting-fueled eternal state of trolls trolling trolls that it is known for.
Karma and up/downvoting discourage that to some degree, and no matter how simple it is to make throwaway accounts, it will never be as easy as anonposting. You don't build a name for yourself here, you have no legacy beyond maybe appearing in a screencap or pasta. The only thing you'll ever get back is the fleeting high of (you)s, and that is the essence of our culture of disposable shitposting for the sake of shitposting.

>You don't build a name for yourself here
>Namefagging doesn't exist lel

Namefagging is far from the norm and is rightly looked down upon
T. Former namefag

Reddit is just an uncomfortable mix between Tumblr and Sup Forums, its got the smug 'better than you' manchild vibe that Sup Forums cant shake with the obnoxious heavy left leaning "if you dont agree with us then get out" tumblr attitude

plus i dont really get how the site works

This show is a 6/10 at best.

So what's the story behind AS playing the same episode every night now?

Sup Forums, reddit, who the fuck fucking cares. I just fucking want my fucking Szechuan sauce back. If you fucking underage fucks think this is a fucking meme you're fucking wrong. This fucking sauce was fucking delicious as fuck you fucking contrarian Sup Forums cucks.

If you're old enough to remember it, you're old enough to make your own.

>He went to reddit to make this

"I'm not Reddit guys! Honest!"

In that sense I can see why they'd identify with Rick so much.

It reminds me of those freaks who didn't understand that Travis Brickle wasn't supposed to be a good guy and a source of wisdom.

>implying we don't do exactly the same crap here in our secret club

>lmao no, the karma system alone
most adults ignore that shit, I literally just heard about it like a week ago for the first time

Most adults don't spend their limited free time shitposting either

You can't ignore the fact that only upvoted comments get seen by 90% of people using the site.

>there's some crossover but you don't get as many faggots and women on here as you do on reddit

1-We do get tons of gay people here.

2-Not getting women is BAD since as men we like women and would not have such a hard time getting laid if we were able to interact and uderstand women more often.

I mean I don't have problems to meet girls, but you know what I mean, whenever there is a trailer or a woman centric movie or tv series that is Sup Forums related, people lose their minds about how shit it is just because its not pandering to them.

But do that with fictional women, Star vs, Steven Universe, any waifu show and that's the only kind of female acceptance that you see in Sup Forums, the ones that are not real

am I in a time loop?

>You can't ignore the fact that only upvoted comments get seen by 90% of people using the site.

And...what?

People samefag their own post with ''This! THREAD! I AGREE!!!'' same shit

Both sites are the same shit and only idiots care about message board consolo wars, that has to be the most ''I have never seen a real vagina'' waste of energy that I have seen

>and would not have such a hard time getting laid if we were able to interact and uderstand women more often.

ERP with men pretending to be women isn't actual sex m8.

Serving leftovers?
I mean we just had this yesterday, and it didn't taste like good bait THEN.

Most people ignore karma like you said, but you can't ignore that fact that it filters comments to conform with the majority of the userbase, it's the ultimate echo chamber.
>inb4 but 4 chan is one too!
The fact that we are having the conversation proves it's not.

The irony is palpable

i didn't literally mean faggots