Jesus wept

Jesus wept

Other urls found in this thread:

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3468935/director-teases-brutal-horrors-hellraiser-judgment/
hollywoodinsider.com/ipulledthisquoteoutofmyass.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_jelly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not for you :^)

So if I walk a block in Hellraiser does it equal like hundreds of miles on Earth? Is it really the warp?

>I'm being an edgemaster and nobody can stop me!
ok bud

DO NOT REPLY TO TRIPFAGS
SAGE

Love Hellraiser 2

chill dude it's from a literal movie

It is nothing like the Warp. Why would you even assume that?

What? I have no idea what do you mean.

>Sup Forums doesn't watch mobies, as usual

I know it's what I would hypothetically say in that situation. I would even use airquotes

Fuck off you furry pedo.

It is hell. Warhammer 40k says the warp is hell and this is similar to Event Horizon.

And to think... I hesitated.

but why he turn into an asian

I always hated that line
He should have said
I'm quite the catch BITCH!!!!!!

It's not hell, it's just a different dimension with different beings.

Yes, both Hellraiser and Warhammer are a different dimension.

He was being culturally insensitive for one last shock effect.

I don't remember any rules being set out for Event Horizon other then finding hell on space.

In Hellraiser Hell is very orderly and they have many rules, castes and classes. Leviathan is the number one boss and under him there are some princes and princesses though that's from the shitty movies, then there's priests and each priest gets to have around five to eight cenobites to follow him.

The comics also go a lot further in detailing what the Cenobite world is like, though the comics are very hit and miss.

So I take it the new Hellraiser won't be getting that 2017 release?

If we're lucky it will never get released at all.

All I know is that Doug is not involved therefore it is shit.

I've read quite a few, not a fan of the female Pinhead.

the fuck were they thinking when this guy was cast

I think you saw different movies than OP and I.

>"Jeeze, I swept!"
Was Frank really that concerned about the cleanliness of the room when he was about to be killed by the Cenobites?

Did he just wanna say some snide shit before dying?

I don't get this line.

Pinhead? More like Jughead.

>We have a few thousand bucks to spare

>We need somebody in a week FOR a week's work

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3468935/director-teases-brutal-horrors-hellraiser-judgment/
>“I had the most fun on that I’ve ever had, and I’ve never worked so hard on a Hellraiser film, but we had a great time,” Tunnicliffe said of the new film.
>“We did two sequences where… one the actress almost passed out… a scene that you especially, Adam… you are going to freak the fuck out,”
>And then we had three grips leave the set during a sequence when they said, ‘This is utterly screwed up.’”
>The film also stars A Nightmare On Elm Street‘s Heather Langenkamp
It seems like it might be somewhat decent. I'll give it a chance.

I see Pinhead has been indulging in the old sin of gluttony.

He was incredibly attached to that attic and then these clowns with no consideration show up and chatterer didn't even take off his shoes.

This is literally Suicide Squad tier marketing.
>It's so hardcore people had to leave the set!
>Mom's gonna freak!

really sad what became of this series

I'll also clarify - I listend to a podcast that had the writer on as a guest. He had written some other entries and did the effects work throughout the whole series.

He said they came to them and said;

>We need the rights
>We know the movie will be utter shit, but we just need it pumped out
>Do whatever the fuck you want - just get it done quick and don't spend money

He said Doug was a complete asshole about the whole thing because Doug believes he's a legendary thespian, and not just the guy who does Pinhead. So they had to replace him with a random just to get it in the can.

I'm Tuncliffe is responsible for some of the very worst aspects of the Hellraiser series and is kinda deluded about his ability.

It will probably be horrendous.

They were thinking "We need someone to play Pinhead in our shite film and Doug Bradley has said he won't be in our shite film because it's shite."
hollywoodinsider.com/ipulledthisquoteoutofmyass.html

what would happen if i put my dick in the lament configuration while it was moving

Can't you hear it from your own lips.

It would be extremely painful...

no mo dick for you

1>2>everything else

Plague of fags ruins another thread

Hellraiser: Fudgement

would the cenobites think I was hardcore though? would they elect me their leader?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_jelly

nobody respects dickless dudes

1>2>3>4>everything else

I've only seen the first two films. I'm not that big on horror films, but I like the almost scifi mythos.

Should I watch any of the other sequels, or are they all trash?

so, they just get progressively worse then. very simple

shit, you're right, probably wouldn't even get a starting position on the cenobite roster

god these movies are so fucking dumb

3 isn't great but it's watchable, 4 is alright for the story. I would stop after that.

I liked Part 3 and Event Horizon

dont watch any past 3, just dont. one of them (the fifth?) had a few strange similarities to muholland drive and came out beforehand, but it still sucked

I have seen Event Horizon, it's actually what led me to watch Hellraiser.

I've been looking into star jellies.

Everything after 2 is shit. I like 5 though, it's really different from all of the others but it kind of reminds of Jacob's Ladder, just a soft spot for that movie.

holy kek underrated

>one of them (the fifth?) had a few strange similarities to muholland drive
is this true

So the blob is real? This is really bad news.

Can't be any worse than fuckin' Hellseeker.

..I don't think Revelations was all that bad, they were just saddled with a really tiny budget, too small of a shooting schedule, mediocre actors and a shitty bootleg Pinhead.

It is kind of Lynchesque. I don't even watch it as a Hellraiser movie. The cenobites don't follow their typical and established modus operanti. Pinhead seems more interested in mindfucking than actually teaching people to worship pain. It's very different overall and highly psychological, but for ME it's worth 99 minutes.

Inferno is easily the best sequel after Hellbound.

I'll give you a rundown on all of them. This is also for any other user's contemplating watching any Hellraiser sequel.

>III
Despite what people say about III, I enjoyed it. As a kid, I assumed Pinhead was a slasher villain like Freddy. I watched 1 and 2, then I realized I was wrong. I was a bit disappointed, but still loved the films. III is essentially Pinhead as a slasher villain. Has little to do with 1 and 2. It's good on its own. Should've been a serious followup to 2.

>IV
This is a sequel that's more about the Lament Configuration than anything. It's not great by any means, but it's in the same tier as III, imo. Dimension heavily fucked with IV. It could've been a bit better. A fan cut of it exists, but I can't comment on its quality. III and IV are essentially their own things. The films that follow really don't have much to do with the first 4.

>Inferno
Inferno was an unrelated horror script that was turned into a Hellraiser film so that way Dimension could keep the rights to the series. It's not awful, I guess. If you like Silent Hill and Jacob's Ladder, I'd say go for it.

>Bloodline
Another unrelated script turned into Hellraiser. I really wanted to like this one. I really did. My problem is that it advertised itself as a return to form. They advertised Kirsty as being the main character again, but she isn't. She's there, but not for long. For that alone, I have to hate it. If you can get past that, you'll find an alright film. Again, very Silent Hill/Jacob's Ladder influenced.

>Deader
Also an unrelated script. This is a Hellraiser film that had a concept that could've been good. It's not, though. It's very uninteresting. You know, I could recommend Inferno/Bloodline/Deader if someone just wanted more Pinhead, but the thing is - he is barely in these fucking movies.

>Hellworld
This one was originally a Hellraiser script for a change. Weird unfitting plot, but I say it's better than the previous three.

>Revelations
Garbage.

yeah, pinhead doesnt even show up until the very end which is disappointing

I thought every sequel was garbage desu.

>So if I walk a block in Hellraiser does it equal like hundreds of miles on Earth?

no, that's the Nether in minecraft.

Whoa, you fucked up bad.

IV is Bloodline. The one you called Bloodline is actually called Hellseeker.

Fuck. Yes it is. I never remember it because that's such a stupid ass name. Hellraiser: Hellseeker. Many mistakes were made.

Inferno is fucking awesome. Basically Max Payne meets Pinhead

It's a surprisingly competent thriller with some legit spooky imagery.

Did anyone read Scarlet Gospel? Worth?

I'm gonna have to rewatch it soon. I vaguely remember thinking it was better than Deader and Hellseeker for sure.

Seriously, its easily the scariest entry after the original.

>tfw I am tired and have clearly missed out on a quality Hellraiser Sup Forums thread ;_;

I'll just say this: the doctor from the middle of the first film is very probably the "new client" at the end of the first film. (I've advanced this theory before, multiple times. If I ever wound up at some thing where I could ask Barker about it, that would be my one question). If you follow the idea and read what I'm writing, and watch the movie, it makes total sense.

Not to mention its a better Max Payne movie than the fuckin' Marky Mark disaster that claims to be a Max Payne movie.

Cute A CUTE

Clive will probably be at whatever con is in your area. I'd like to meet him, too. I'd just want to ask what he thinks of the later Hellraiser sequels.

Haven't read anything recent by Barker. With so many people that try to come back to a franchise and fuck it all up like Ridley Scott I feel almost afraid.

What did he mean by this?

Jesus was quite sad it seems

I haven't read it but a lot of people seem to dislike it. it supposedly didn't turn out how he said and he may have had a ghostwriter write much of it.

JC looked at the sins of mankind and got the feels.

noice

>fuck it up
mate that happened after 2, the rest are pretty shit, only thing the later ones had going for them is the Cenobites

Clive Barker had nothing to do with them, though.
He did some minor writing for III and that's it.

>We have such snacks to show you