Are you people fucking pathetic...

Are you people fucking pathetic? I make a thread about how angry I am that we will never see Snyder's Justice League cut and how Whedon ruined it and you all don't fuckin care... What the fuck is wrong with you? Knowing the reality that Whedon wasn't needed makes me even more fuckin pissed.

DO SOMETHING AND HELP US RELEASE THE SNYDER CUT AND GET WHEDON THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE DCEU.

I want to kill myself due to how bad movies have gotten recently.

Other urls found in this thread:

superherotalksite.wordpress.com/2017/12/09/justice-leagues-steppenwolf-ciaran-hinds-was-not-happy-with-the-theatrical-cut/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats with that bottom picture, is that from the movie? why does he have the jaw of a mongoloid?

Yep. It sucks, fa.m. But it's cool capeshit for a reason. Better luck with the next reboot in 10 yrs.

*called

>Whedon ruined it
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. But WB has been interfering with the DCEU for some time now. The WB+Sndyer movie was already going to have issues because what WB wanted and what Snyder wanted were not completely the same. Bringing in a 3rd person with a 3rd vision was only going to make it worse. Blaming Whedon is silly because the results would have been the same no matter who they got.

The lackluster performance of JL (and the DCEU in general) is for the most part, the fault of WB. Snyder gets a little blame.

If you want to kill yourself, DO IT you stupid DCuck

They had to give him a CGI mouth in the reshoot scenes to hide his stache that he was contractually obligated to not shave for Mission Impossible 6.

Krypton

>Are you people fucking pathetic?
>you don't care about my thread
>I want to kill myself
>*sniff*
>Are you people fucking pathetic?

batman VS superman is one of the worst superhero movies of all time and if you honestly think Snyders Justice League had any chance of being better than shit you are one hundred percent mentally retarded

Why did DC go in that direction? If they were willing to pay Paramount to digitally add a beard to MI then why didn't they do it to JL instead? Apparently it's a lot easier and realistic to do things that way.

Because anyone with taste or that cares about these characters knows Snyder is fucking hack.

I got a continuation of Twin Peaks and a continuation of Blade Runner this year and both were amazing. I'm sad about Justice League being such a dissapointment compared to Batman v Superman but I feel like I shouldn't complain. I do feel sorry for Snyder, though, he was the only one doing something interesting with superhero movies.

Nothing against doing something interesting with superheroes but Superman and Batman are way too strong personalities to mess with too much. They're fixed in the culture pretty solidly so having an doubtful and conflicted Supes is fine if it's temporary (like Superman 3) but to make those his underlying traits for whole movies, nope.

>DO SOMETHING
Like what? Assassinate Whedon and Tsujihara? There's literally nothing anyone can do.

Why the fuck are there so many capeshit threads on Sup Forums?

you are completely clueless to what you are talking about

>batman VS superman
>vs
Why is it always the brainlets hating on BvS?

>Snyderfags want evil black suit Superman even though Cavill Superman was ALREADY morally repugnant and grimdark

DCEU fans are so dense

If they weren't brainlets they would actually like the movie.

>literally have to make up a fanfiction exaggerated version of events to hate on Snyder
I don't know who gets more fake news thrown on him, Trump or Snyder.

superherotalksite.wordpress.com/2017/12/09/justice-leagues-steppenwolf-ciaran-hinds-was-not-happy-with-the-theatrical-cut/

-Ciaran Hinds is pissed

-Fabian Wagner is pissed

-Sound editor is pissed

-Stuntmen are pissed

-Ben Affleck is pissed

Won't be long before the criticism from the film's own cast and crew reaches critical mass. They can't ignore this forever.

We lost, OP. I feel exactly the same way you do. It defies description.

And you're a screaming faggot, what's your point?

>Unironically posting this image
Yikes

Snyder has been attacked in so many ways you would think he is a US politician. In truth it's because he makes films that exist outside of the hyper-liberal Hollywood bubble. It makes journalists upset knowing there is a director they can't control. And of course BvS being so critical of critics didn't make things better.

It's because DCucks are emo beta faggot edgelords!!!FACT!!!

It's the future YOU chose faggot. The blood on your hands.

nice meme

Fucking this. When you need someone to remind you that heroes aren't wisecracking anthropomorphized raccoons, you faggots give us a call.

Snyderverse is probably over. Even if the next couple work, they're going to reboot with Flashpoint. Best to move on.

re
ce
nt
ly

Don't compare Snyder to Trump.

>Won't be long before the criticism from the film's own cast and crew reaches critical mass. They can't ignore this forever.
Who cares? What exactly is the consequence of an angry film crew now that the movie is out? Are people going to boycott the film? The people in charge are pissed because the film isn't as successful as they had hoped. That is the only opinion that matters at this point.

More than that they lost something else. WB always prided itself on being a director-driven studio and now they made a public mess out of this. Backstabbing Snyder was a huge gamble that those same executives are paying dearly for.

The irony of it all? If they hadn't spent 100m on reshoots the film would have been profitable despite the underwhelming BO. WB not only lost the director-friendly reputation they were fostering but also millions throwing Snyder's cut out of the window.