ITT: The absolute WORST of Sup Forums related vidya

ITT: The absolute WORST of Sup Forums related vidya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aePUnoB2wr0
youtube.com/watch?v=oxT72_h1FxM
youtube.com/watch?v=mAggnihSPqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YuFXcgs606k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It wasn't that bad, neither was Road Rage.

That Simpsons wrestling game.

Superman 64
Rise of the Imperfects
Adamantium Rage

It controlled like shit.

Excuse me OP imma gonna post DA BEST

Every cartoon game I played was fine to be honest, even bad ones

Xialoin showdown game was pretty comfy

Road Rage was fun and did a good job of just being a Crazy Taxi clone with a Simpsons skin, much like Hit & Run did for a game that was a GTA clone, but Skateboarding and Wrestling were barely fucking functional heaps of shit.

There's already a thread going on for the best right now, retard.

One of the first games I've ever played in my life.

Road Rage was just a reskin of crazy taxi. Hit and Run tried to be original and had fun experimenting with being a GTA open world sandbox that was starting to become big at the time.

Anything made by THQ.

>Superman 64

This.

Keep any of the good games in the other thread, this is for the terrible games that were just a cheap cash-in on the name.

OH YEAH

ALRIGHT YA READY FOR DIS MON

youtube.com/watch?v=aePUnoB2wr0

One of the fucking worst.

>Adamantium Rage
I had that game. Yeah it's kinda shit (from what I remember anyways)

Most all of these brawlers were bad but this one always comes to mind first.

No way, that game was actually decent. One of the few actually passable LJN games.

Awww come on...I liked this game. Co-op was great

Maximum Carnage didn't have co-op. Separation Anxiety did.

Still a decent beat em up.

The bad with Venom as the second player was even worse

I have stared into the abyss, and it stared back

This had 12-18 comics on the disc which was novel at the time

I'd only agree on Iceman sections being irredeemably godawful.
Logan's were just a bland beat em up and Nightcrawler was a highlight of the whole game.

X-Men games have some great highs and some rock bottom lows

That was not a game, that was what happens when you let a monkey bang on the keyboard till you shit a game out.

whilst the teleporting mechanic was pretty cool, all I remember from the nightcrawler sections is getting stuck in this one zone youtube.com/watch?v=oxT72_h1FxM with no clue on what to do or where to go. Logan's bits was incredibly tedious and iceman was literally unplayable at some points

Why did they have to shit on PC users this hard?..
W H Y

Granted, I've only watched it and not actually played it, but the gameplay speaks for itself:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAggnihSPqQ
This is also one of, like, two games Cass makes an appearance in (cutscenes only though

I still have this piece of shit. Remember getting it at FuncoLand

>Hold right for a moment
>beat up some bad guys
>hold right for another moment
>beat up some bad guys
>fight a boss
>password system

God it was just so repetitive. The Dash, Frozone, and Elastigirl segments were okay, but they only had like two stages each.

Fucking Violet's stages though. Pure, concentrated garbage.

It was alright from what I remember. Plus, it's soundtrack was done by Green Jello.

Before one of you calls me a flaming faggot, let me say that this is NOT in fact Ultimate Destruction.
It's a movie tie-in based on Norton's Hulk.
It was one of the ugliest, most tedious and lazy games I have ever played.

Now that I think of it, PC version of Iron Man tie-in was garbage too.

>tfw own a computer since 2004
>tfw it's one of your first games
My brain tells me it's terrible, but my heart can't help but have some fondness for it

I wonder how many people remember this game?

My friends and I tried playing this way back in the PSX days and, surprise, it was total garbage. Shitty graphics, awful controls, horrendously long loading times,etc.

I'm pretty sure that there are only about a dozen people who remember this even existed

That game was fun but really hard

The console versions were even worse. It was like they didn't even see the film because it had stuff like bomb voyage speaking goddamn english rather than french. The whole game was go into this room, beat up a few enemies, and go the next room. Pure repetition. I used a level skip code without any shame a couple of times because a the violet level was unwinnable and a boss battle was done twice in a roll. Literally one level would be a boss battle against the first encounter with the omnidroid and the next level is the same thing, only the omnidroid you face when you first meet syndrome.

Another one of "let's ape Arkham games combat system without understanding why it works there"
I got so bored I still didn't finish it and I'm usually pretty autistic when it comes to finishing games I started playing.

Simpsons Skateboarding is well and truly abysmal.

, however, is completely unplayable.

I didn't even know they made a video game tie-in for Kick-Ass 2. Just watched some gameplay of it, why did they give Kick-ass a mexican accent?

As long as discussing shitty beat-em ups, I'll toss this in as well. Got repetitive real quick and you could only play as Rorschach and Nite-Owl.

I guess our tolerance for shit games was way higher when we were kids because I played the shit out of simpsons wrestling as a kid. I remember Flanders having some bullshit gimmick where God would revive him when you depleted his health bar once so you actually had to beat him twice for it to count as a victory in one round.

you don't FUCK
with a MOOSE
THROWIN BOMBS

You see, those Watchmen games (at least to me) seemed cool at first, then somewhere around the 30th minute you realize "fuck, all I'm ever doing is beating the same goons over and over again" and your opinion changes from "it's not bad, kinda entertaining actually" to "I want this damn game to end already". But at least it was enjoyable for some amount of time however small.
KA2 was that damn monotonous from the very start. The combat has no fluidity and sense of power and generally feels very clunky. (I get that it's Dave we're talking about, but that's not an excuse for gameplay to suck so much.)

Reply to

OHHHHHHHH HE'S GROWING
SO MUCH
SO STRONG
HE'S GONNA GET HIMSELF SOME JUSTIIIIIICE

youtube.com/watch?v=YuFXcgs606k

I can't believe I bought both.

To this day, I regret almost all of my Vidya purchasing choices.

>"Majora's Mask? Nah, that seems hard and scary. Let's try this Tom & Jerry fighting game. That sounds like a riot!"

>>password system

There were soooo many GBA Sup Forums games with this. Why was this allowed?

Passwords are fine as long as it isn't 20+ characters long and numbers and letters look the same like NES games often did.

Because they didn't realize you could have memory saves on a cartridge years after the Aladdin SNES game.

Because the ability to store data for later use required them to buy another piece of hardware to stick into the catridge which would mean higher production costs.

I did the same thing in December, having never played Skateboarding and only remember playing Wrestling when I was about 10.

The sad thing is Skateboarding could have been a great game. But the terrible level design and woeful gameplay completely kills it.

For example: to execute the specials, you have to hold the left analog stick in whichever direction you need and then rotate it all the way round clockwise. Why even bother?

The fuck, this game kicked ass!

I should clarify that I was talking about my purchases as a child. I know it's forgivable, but my tastes kept me from checking out some great games that are extremely hard to find today.

Still, somehow I got my hands on Harvest Moon 64, so that's good. Or it would've been if I hadn't taken up the habit of selling games to GameStop for a pittance when I was a teen.

>I should clarify that I was talking about my purchases as a child. I know it's forgivable, but my tastes kept me from checking out some great games that are extremely hard to find today.
Oh of course. I was just commenting on the "buying both" bit

I once had a choice between Burnout and Derek Jeter's All-Star Baseball 2003. I chose the latter solely because the throwback kits on the boxart looked nice.

I'm from the UK for fuck's sake - I don't know anything about baseball.

I honestly can't think of a worse Sup Forums-related game than this.

I could never beat the demo as kid

That Tom and Jerry game wasn't quite that bad, it's a shame Power Stone knockoffs didn't take off.

War of the whiskers was pretty fun, you could've done way worse.

That shit was sitting at my local Sam's Club for at least 5 years until they got rid of the video game section

Superman 64?

Superman 64 was bad, but it wasn't NES X-men bad.

Interesting philosophical question. What's worse, an episode of the Nutshack or an hour of static? Because NES X-Men might as well have been made with a random number generator.

I don't know, Superman 64 DID get thrown to the Sun while NEX X-Men didn't...

$99

What a ripoff.

>ouch, that hurt my hair!

Family dog also had a game which wasn't too bad.

I remember Spiderman and X-Men : Arcade's Revenge being pretty damn bad. Every character/level had it's own annoying as hell gimmick. I think I stopped trying to enjoy it around Storm or Wolverine's level.

Hit and Run is a glitchy unplayable piece of shit in retrospect though. Road Rage is still fun.

Nah, I played both of those games as a dumb kid and actually thought Nes X-Men was fun. Even my kid brain knew Superman 64 was inexcusable.

Everyone who played Hit and Run remembers it as a fun game. Everyone who tried to beat it or 100% it remember it as a glitchy game with janky controls and broken physics.

>Hit and Run is a glitchy unplayable piece of shit in retrospect though
It's not that bad.

>Everyone who tried to beat it or 100% it remember it as a glitchy game with janky controls and broken physics.
Now this I can remember.

>go over ramp
>car jerks through the middle of it

>Jumping on those lights to get the collector card as Apu
>Jumping on those ceiling Fans as Homer
>The fucking broken bridge cards as Bart and Lisa
A wonderful game unless you're a completionist.

The only truly unbearable part was the one mission where you had to collect trash as Apu (and maybe the one where you destroy the laser gun stands as Bart).

Music was great. Game was hard as fuck. Had it not been for the internet I would have never seen the ending.

Rented Captain Planet for the NES as a kid.
That was a mistake in hindsight

The final Halloween missions are fucking irritating considering it's the same thing three times in a row but just with quicker cars each time.

Ay fuck you War of The Whiskers was pretty fun. If you didn't main Tom get the fuck out of my face.

Road Rage was fucking great - Crazy Taxi, where you can run people over and there's a little bit more personality between driver and passenger, AND there's a story mode

Reminds me of when I bought Mario Party 1 instead of OoT, not knowing what i'd be missing

>Not Robocat

>Do circling flame attack
>Miss
>Spin like a complete moron for 10 seconds

Fucking shit. My only true answer.

I played the demo for the PC version, holy shit that was hilariously awful. Thanks for reminding me that I need to hunt down a decent LP of that.

I got the N64 game that came out beforehand. It was fun for a while, but Super Smash Bros.blew it out of the water, and permanently onto my shelf.

I also regret picking up the Animaniacs SNES game instead of Earthbound, but since I was completely unaware of what it, Nintendo Power and video game magazines in general, that slip up is sort of forgivable.

>Hulk 2008
Yep, the game was ass. It's crazy how they copied Ultimate Destruction yet had none of the things that made UD fun.
>No weaponizing of trucks or wrecking ball
>No crazy ass boss battles
>No cool movesets like in UD

The PC version was so bad it's good