What did they mean by this

>what did they mean by this

That the Daughters were in some serious need of dicking

Having deer tongue each other's asshole would be t avant garde, so eskimo kisses instead.

Well, according to Sup Forums, bad girls just need some real alpha dick to turn them good.

Aishi is gonna get the father figure she always needed

>according to Sup Forums, bad girls just need some real alpha dick to turn them good.
pretty sure media has been doing this for years.
comics especially.

I thought the deer would be fucking

That would probably be too crude.

This desu

They were about to but got cockblocked, i let an 8 point buck go because it was in the middle of fucking, retarded deer noises and all.

Rada rada, eheh.

Does this work the other way around?

Good girls getting a beta dicking that turns them bad?

You should have shot it after it dumped it's load. What noises do deer make anyways?

Same, but it probably would have pushed the scene into comical territory.

It's foreshadowing for Jack and Aishi's romantic relationship.

She's sexually naive, pre-Fall of Eden type shit. When Jack's sword won't cut her he'll realize she's not evil.

>discussing deer sex
This isn't /k/, or a Bojack thread. Why do this?

That's a good question too, but I meant girls turning bad boys good.

Bad boys taking an alpha girl's feminine dick to turn them good?

I don't know, but I don't like it

no, women thinking they can save bad boys either gets the girl beaten to death or turns the boy into something that is no longer interesting to her.

>Ashi unsure whether she finds this infuriating or strangely compelling

Finally, took long enough.

I knew someone would post this.
Fucking Sup Forums, not even once.

After it finished it kind of stumble run away, not condusive to a good shot.

Is this a storyboard from ep 4?

Several have been leaked, yes.

All the time in pre-modernism American literature. Women figures were civilization, male protagonists longed after the wilderness (muh freedum). Example: Huck Finn.

So he's gonna tote her around like a baby in a baby sling?

>steel chain
>baby sling
nigga wat

As if Sup Forums know anything about being alpha

How? National Geographic shows animal sex and it's G Rated.

That is not Sup Forums that is pussy beggar simp beta loser male mentality. Besides the only thing women need is to be used for breeding and then tossed in the garbage (killed) after they're done being biologically useful.

You know, for a world where robots are common, Samurai Jack doesn't show Fembots equipped with Artificial Wombs. Aku could have made a hell of a big positive impression on his subjects by funding that.

I mean, by her standards, that's probably downright luxurious.

I'm not going to touch on the morality of your statements, but I will ask you this: why did menopause evolve, according to you?

True. Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if Ashi's mother used to do the same thing with her and her sisters....

How many fembots have we seen in Jack? I can't remember too many, outside of the one metal eater

What could have driven Jack to carry her around instead of just leaving her to die or straight up killing her? He seemed to have come to terms with it last episode; I wonder what changed.

So now it's 100% that the rest of the season will follow the generic anime shounen crap?

Episode 1 was so great...and the rest has been so bad so far.

Honor.

It's one thing to kill out of self-defense. It's another to kill an unarmed, unconscious opponent.

LEWD

Fucking spoiler this shit, its a blue board for goodness' sake

>the Sylveon is a nigger
kek

Reminds me of dudes who think their dicks could turn gay chicks straight

It gets funny when you ask if a great dicking could turn them gay

You know, this is how some folks discover they're bisexual (or outright gay) in the first place.

Drunken experimentation.

Are you me, user?

Oh yeah, no doubt. But If someone is saying that their dick specifically is an orientation-changer, they're usually some dudebro who will get triggered about that question.

To be fair usually its college chicks who are "gay" for attention but are actually bi.

No doubt there.

I mean anyone can enjoy a good dicking if they're drunk enough.