The Ready Player One poster

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING LEGS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/5831527/read-the-first-two-chapters-of-ernest-clines-dystopian-gamer-novel-ready-player-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a big guy.

This can't be real

It's legit I just look up the poster on the official page.

Eat shit op.

Hahahaha it is

More like RPO because he could really run with those legs because they are very long relative to his torso and this ability to run would be very useful in a game of American football if he was playing quarterback and did not have a good option.

Why? Because your shitty book has a shitty adaptation with a shitty poster. Or do you just want to induct OP into your shitty cult obsessed with poop consumption.

Daddy long legs jr

How does this get past an entire chain of highly paid people?

Because the highly-paid people are incompetent and artistically-illiterate. They should all be gassed, honestly.

t. bitter artfag

He's a big guy.

just imagine his benis

Jews have a low visual IQ.

This tbqh
Whenever I see some monumental fuck-up in the media of a big company, I think to myself: these people passed the interviews and I didn't. Serves the company/office right for hiring over muh people skills.

t. unemployed graphic designer

Hahah what the fuck

Looks worse than it really is... the 2 lines I made are the same distance... looks like its just at knee level

Start from the bottom of the kneecap for a real view.

io9.gizmodo.com/5831527/read-the-first-two-chapters-of-ernest-clines-dystopian-gamer-novel-ready-player-one

>This is considered good enough writing to be adapted by Steven fucking Spielberg and who knows how big a fucking budget

That's why you apply perspective.

looks fine, your just fucking retarded

>ops thread failed already, so he had to remake it multiple times
>all these butthurt manlets who have tiny midget legs

this was only the second time I've posted it, friend

Lol there’s no way it’s real

>your

>And, of course, Kevin Smith.

check the wiki page

Plague of fags ruins another thread

>what a pointless poster wtf stupid shit is op talking about n.... ahhahahaha

Fucking manlets. When will they learn? It's not our fault your stubby little legs will keep you from reproducing.

here are your 2 options

I sometimes wonder if this is just incredibly blatant satire on the narcissistic me-to wikipedia generation. The prose spot on that I find it hard that it could be anything but satire

is nobody looking at this stuff before they put it out?

>Steven fucking Spielberg
ohhhh oh no no no no

God has spoken

Truth

This is too funny lol

>some people are unironically saying they don't see what's wrong on twatter

I hate art retarded people.

>MC in the book is a chubby, dorky kid
>at a certain point in the book he loses all his hair since he needs to wear the suit and starts working out on an omnidirectional treadmill, slimming him down
>MC in the movie is a Great-Value Chad to begin with
I love how they fuck up even the basics.

not everything that works on paper is good for movies

>Expecting anything more than retardation on Twitter

In the future manlets don't exist.

Apologist.

when will the trend of using photoshop to make movie posters come to an end?

Look at the poster in general. It's fucking garbage. Have you seen the trailer?

It's clear nobody gives a shit about their work on this project.

underrated post tbqh

Photoshop can do almost anything. This is Hollywood hiring morons that don't know fundamentals like anatomy and perspective, even if they know how to use the software.

"people" who design posters like this for these " people" don't remember what humans look like. After six weeks of sketches and mock up they all devour themselves until its refined for consumption.

No. Even posters that don't have horrible errors like this still look awful. This is my go to example.

>Hey, lets take the actress, drive her to a beach, and have her hold a surfboard that has a shark bite in it. That'll be the poster.
>NAH! Let's take a photo of the actress, a photo of a surfboard, and a photo of the beach. I'll fix her arm in photoshop so she's holding the surfboard! It'll look totally natural!

80s movie poster parodies have more artfulness than this crap.

i hope you get paid for fixing this by them.

oh shit you're right. she's even hover hand-ing the surfboard

Not perfect, but this literally took a minute in paint

Well, that's a picture. PNO's is a drawing. The only limitation is the artist's capacity.

Oh wait, it's a picture too. Jesus, how did they fuck that up then.

>muh anatomy

No one gives a fuck. God I hate pretentious artfags. You're not smart just because you can criticize something

I don't get this stuff.

Like...okay, you don't want to hire a graphic artist to do a real poster, or a painter to paint a poster, but even the basic graphic art used for video sleeves back in the 80's, pre digital shooping, weren't this lazy/bad.

>he doesn't know know about viral marketing
go back to plebbit where you can shill for hollywood

>correct way to make a movie poster

At last, the Barron Trump biopic we've been waiting for...

>this thread

Is inability to perceive perspective caused by autism?

The average body:legs ratio is 3:4.

He's what, 4:9 there?

What a fucking retarded and insecure stance you have. If you are pretending that knowing things isn't positive you're clearly just a stuck up brainlet.

>huuur let's not criticize anything and just eat shit

It's a painting. Meant to mimic 80's Amblin posters.

Jesus, this reads like a copy pasta

His thigh is too short on the right leg and his shin too long.

>I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

Are you fucking blind?

If by blind you mean not autistic then yes I am.

I think he meant the people saying he's just tall.

>hurr everyone is autistic except me!

Ask me how I know you're autistic.

what did you do to his eyes

He's just not a manlet like you gys....

same

He's got a fucked up body ratio, he's not just tall.

i fixed it guys

Why does Player 1 have incredibly long legs?

>datass.jpg

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

all these shills creating memes for hollywood helping promote movies

Exactly my thought. This is bizarre.

>any press is good press! just look at justice league!

The Patty Winters show today was about conjoined twins being reunited with one another a decade after after being separated by surgery. I found the thought of two women fused together, organs pulsating in unison, organs meshed between two bodies to be so erotic that I masturbated fervently to the thought and achieved a weak orgasm.

Today I was wearing my Top Gun aviators, a cotton polyester "Han Solo Shot First" shirt from LootCrate, a pair of cargo shorts worn by an extra on Jurassic Park, and a pair of Voltron themed nylon socks that I was saving specifically for this years New York City Reddit meetup.

>it either works 100% or you're wrong!
fuck off tripfag

OHNONONONONONON
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS LEGS

Maybe the people who are trying to create memes already like the book and are going to see the movie anyways

now it's a little short imho

You don't even have to be an artfag to criticize it. You just have to be a human being with fucking eyes who knows what legs look like.

It looks like fucking garbage.

this is the proper length

Not Bobby should have let that old lady fuckking die.

Normally I find "ahhahahahahaha" posters to be obnoxious retards but this is legitimately funny. Is it a shop?

>the absolute state of Hollywood
t-thank you Trump

>entire chain of highly paid people
they're too busy with their own sex abuse allegations: dumb incompetent temps are in charge now…

boy i bet hollywood suuuuure would hate for people on reddit to find out about how HILARIOUSLY bad the Ready Player One movie poster is! let's hope for their sake people don't find these Ready Player One memes and let Ready Player One get bad press on the FRONT PAGE of the internet! ugh!!!! hollywood would HATE that!!!