Remind me again why Dini isn't writing Harley's solo

Remind me again why Dini isn't writing Harley's solo.

DC doesn't want classic Harley

BIG
WHITE
BONERS

But her current version is clinically retarded.

Can you tell me why Harley needs a solo?

Her solo book outsells Nightwing.

It outsells a lot of DC titles then. That doesn't explain why they're publishing it

They're publishing it because it sells well.

Also, did old harley have full body make up? I think it was just her face.

because it makes money. You do realize us at Sup Forums is in the minority in or opinion.

>It outsells a lot of DC titles then. That doesn't explain why they're publishing it
Here it is, folks. The dumbest quote ever utter on Sup Forums.

>It outsells a lot of DC titles then. That doesn't explain why they're publishing it

hmm this is selling well. lets cancel it

Most retarded comment I've seen on this board and that's saying something.

>Also, did old harley have full body make up?
Nope. Either Dini doesn't give a shit or the artist just decided to color her that way.

maybe she decided she was getting naked and put on the full body makeup

thanks friends

Do you think DC is publishing comics because of artistic vision?

They're a fucking company. Their main goal is to make money and Harley is one of their best selling characters.

>can't explain why Harley was given a solo to begin with
>hides behind circular logic and hurls insults
This thread.

>Harley nipple

Harley doesn't "need" a solo, much like how you don't "need" a job, the internet, or companionship.

Harley was one of the more popular characters from Batman: The Animated Series, and so she was brought over to the comics.

Market research had shown that there was an audience for her, and so DC took the risk of giving her a solo.

The solo issues sold well, so it was continued, and will continue until sales drop hard enough that she doesn't justify having her own solo. It may or may not be relaunched years after after cancellation, after DC thinks it may become profitable again.

I wonder if people just blindly eat it up at this point because the writing is truly atrocious.

Story Time of Pain dat shit? I want to see how bad it is

Here is the Dini one.

Last week there was a Harley & Lobo meet-up thing.

>Harley & Lobo meet-up

Now I'm reminded of the time that happened in the Injustice comic, and it was amazing.

The whole thing or just Dini's part?

Most people who read it seem to mostly like it because it's self contained and Harley isn't serious

Kinda frustrating since it's only self contained because it sells well enough they don't need to make it have crossovers with Batman or whatever

Man classic Harely was so cute. Wish they could do stuff like this again.

She was. At least we have Dini's run until June.

Because we like new-age "I don't need no Joker" Harley Quinn. Dini needs to catch up.

>Also, did old harley have full body make up? I think it was just her face.
Yes, but because this is actually set in the New 52 where she gets bleached, they retconned her old costume into something she wore in the past but kept her shitty new origin.

Please do not breed. Think of humanity.

Ivyposters were a mistake.

Begone.