So this is it...

>So this is it, the final Bad Machinery! Be sure to read this story from the start to enjoy it as it was meant to be read. We'll see these characters again in new forms, but the six month long mystery team yarns are done. Mystery will always be an issue in Tackleford, and perhaps a new team of solvers will emerge at some future point, but for now, we're done. Whatever happens next though, fear not, comics will continue from Monday at Scary Go Round. THANKS FOR READING!

Fucking what

Sup Forums please care about this

What the fuck is this. Does it have lesbians

It's one of the rare great webcomics, but I guess Sup Forums only reads the terrible ones.

Or maybe you're literally the only one here that thinks it's good.

Bad Machinery is still popular but its long as fuck, slice-of-life with mild novel fantasy elements doesnt leave much room for discussion, and the dude shoves five comics on one site and constantly jumps from one to the other so who the fuck knows what youre following.
Its a good comic but Sup Forums only discusses garbage it can bitch about, aye.

He's consistently updated Bad Machinery 4-5 times a week for years at this point. I'm genuinely sad that we're moving on to new characters.

>I'm genuinely sad that we're moving on to new characters.
But he's not, he's moving back to the old characters that he could never fucking let go of.

Is he? Did he mention specifics of where we're going on Tumblr or something?

This. We already had a final bad machinery story and a final tackleford story before this. I doubt it will stick.

Son of a bitch. I thought the stick-girl was finally going to get with Jack. And just one story of Lottie and Shauna overcoming their break in friendship? I'm disappointed, since I wanted to see more fighting. Pretty lame mystery as well.

Lottie still remains best girl

On his twitter.

Mildred's grown up rather nicely, to be sure. And when I say that, I mean that she's HAWT.

I guess it'll probably be about whatever shit Erin wants Lotte to do, but I'd still rather it be the Bad Machinery format

pretty much this. The story jumps around so wildly it doesn't really leave too much room for speculation. Any threads trying to discuss this tend to end up in a best girl discussion.

And the answer is obviously Mildred.

FUCK YEAH DESMOND FISHMAN IS NEXT

>Start reading this
>Stop reading at some point after the French girl leaves
>Become more aware of the interconnecting narratives of SGR's selfcontained webcomic universe
>Want to read everything prior to Bad Machinery before going further but its a fuck ton of shit
It's so intimidating how much shit has been put out between all his webcomics. I have yet to even attempt it all but god damn, will it be a challenge. Last read Bad Machinery like 2-4 years ago.

Just pick the individual ones that stand out, you really don't need to know the backstory to enjoy it. Also, the geometric shapes without lineart is a rough period in some ways.

I READ this comic but there's not a whole lot to TALK about

So's Lottie, if you've been paying attention
She's got the curves.
No please anything but more Desmond Fishman

I was looking at some of their first cases and was shocked by how much younger they looked. I never really noticed at any given time the way he'd age them up, but he did it very well.

Yes, John Allison with Bad Machinery and Tom Siddell with Gunnerkrigg Court have really nailed that progression.

noooooooooooooooooo

>And the answer is obviously Mildred.
Indeed.
Please don't bring this evil here.

No, fuck you. Lottie is Queen